What I your way of making comments. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

I make comments only on the topic I find useful and on the topic I got something to add or to express on, it's not easy to reply to a topic you have less understanding on, you might end up getting a bad reputation for that.

Just comment on the functional subject and who dont will not be deleted to be in the up to see and like you preserve get a good discussion on the equivalent issue that's require more comment too. 

Your comments  will be related to the post, you should read the term and conditions of this platform, always post the valuable comments, which is helpful for other members 

You are correct my friend, we should comment on useful topics. But still there are a lot of repeated topics been shown also. I usually comment on useful and easy topic that I think. So I think this will be helpful for many people too. Thus I can share my information or knowledge to everyone too.

• +5 1

I attempt to remark on significant and valuable points that have a great deal of reactions and I likewise remark on themes that I have data about all together for my remark to be proper and helpful to the individuals who read it

22 hours ago, MahimaMariam said:

You are correct my friend, we should comment on useful topics. But still there are a lot of repeated topics been shown also. I usually comment on useful and easy topic that I think. So I think this will be helpful for many people too. Thus I can share my information or knowledge to everyone too.

I completely agree with you! You always need to start with something that makes us stronger, with a small path! Because we all started somewhere, and earlier, just a year ago, any crypto news was a shock to me, and I didn't know how to respond to it, it was very scary for me. But time has passed, and now, I easily perceive information, and I like it!

• +4 1

I am with you on this, but you must share your opinion on any topic, especially if it is a beginner like me, in order for me to get a good knowledge of the topics discussed, and so I will rise to the top in this wonderful forum. Thank you very much.

Hello hope you are doing wel 

Yes friend i completely agree with you. As in my experience i only comment on those topic which are helpful and meaning ful for and coz of that topic i learn something new about this forum so i comment more on that type of topics.

Hope you like me opinion.

Dear I concur with you that we should remark simply to helpful post. By and by I remark in that point about which I have enough information. Since there are so numerous beginner individuals who follows the answer of our so we should be so cautious about remark. Much appreciated

A good way to make comments and posts is to have correct vocabulary and grammar and this post doesn't. It makes it look very bad to have so many mistakes and anyone that has problems in english should find ways to improve the writing style. I think this is unacceptable to make so many mistakes since using google can help you avoid them.

Bro 1st of all i try to find that topic which can give me more information and about which don't know before . After that i try to find that kind of topic that is simple and easy wich can be easily understandable by me. More ever i try to ask the question post if any is having some confusion about any thing . I try to solve his problem by guiding him.

I really like this topic . I also want to say that we should come up with some new topics and make some new comments on it because it happens that almost every post has similar comments at the bottom

I always choose topics that I am already familiar with and for some topics that are new to me, I always read various articles first before giving my reaction/comment with that certain topic.

I always choose topics that I am already familiar with and for some topics that are new to me, I always read various articles first before giving my reaction/comment with that certain topic.

I agreed about your information. I always want  Do useful and also relevant posts in the topics.  Also i read other replies on the topics too,its also help to increase our knowledge. And what topic i dont understand i had to ignore it        

Of course, everyone does research before commenting so that they can get a good idea about this topic and I also go this way, first look at the topic and research it thoroughly and convey it to you people. So that you can understand my comment well and if you like it, you must reply to me.

How I Post A Comment

I always do the post according to the topic which is on display. I read the topic and then read the comments related to it and after that I conclude the results related to the topic. In last I write the result in my own words. In this way I usually post.

Hello friends, my way of making comments is sometimes I focus on a specific or particular topic but sometimes also on several topics, not just one because sometimes several call my attention and they are very important because it has something that makes you want to know much more.

• +2 1

The truth is I try to comment on the topics that I have some knowledge or I can contribute something since I think that is the best way to comment and not comment where I do not understand much about the subject or I know that I cannot contribute anything

• +1 1

I comment on topics on which I understand well and can comment on them in a meaningful and clear way. We should not just write words that have no meaning or meaning. It is even better if you try to write a real and sincere response to help the members of the forum.

• +1 1

Sure friend, some tips that I could give would be the following keep in mind that I am still learning.
I regularly look for an interesting topic.
When I write a topic I look for one that can impact and generate comments.
When you write a topic, make it your own.
When looking to start a topic, try one that you like and that can generate viewers.

I agree with you, my friend, as we must abide by the forum rules in responding to the topics and read the topic in detail and continue researching if something incomprehensible is found in order to provide an effective and useful response to others

• +1 1

As a beginner, I read the post well and try to respond to it with what I know or what I gained from experience and through my reading of the basic rules

Dear mate I am agree with you I think we choose the topic because we can explain easily and other people easily understand . I think we should be provided useful and helpful post for other members to get the good reputation at the cryptotalk forum .other you will not the reputation at the cryptotalk forum .so plz be care full to the post .