First thing to know as a beginner - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

Thank you everyone for this comprehensive information that I mentioned in your post, you did a really good job and every new member has to read your post and adhere to it so that your account will not suffer. prohibit.

I think first think as beginner you must know is rules and regulations because when you are not well aware about the rules and regulations you can't survive in any forum.  Then you must know about quality ?? What's is quality of posts why it's said don't compromise on quality. Thirdly you must aware about Plagriasm is not allowed in forum

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Thank you very much for sharing this very valuable information is a great help for many especially for those of us who are beginners, is the theme that all new members have to apply if we want to have progress in the forum. 

Thanks a lot for providing all the information about cryptotalk like privacies, rules and regulations step by step to understand carefully as a newbie or beginner.

Aa a beginner, I learnt more about cryptocurrency from seniors posts and also their well develop ideas and suggestions and useful knowledge

You have create a good post to remind us what we have to follow. We should help the begginers and give them more useful informations. It will help newbies so much. 

This is a good way to provide information to newbies which they need to know before working on this forum. This will help them to understand the rules and regulations of this forum and can gain information about cryptocurreny as well.I will suggest the newbies to do a creative work there in order to have a good reputation.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello my dear friend i am also a new member here i have to come to know many new things on this platefrroum this platefroum is very good to get some informatic knowledge as a member first of all i  know the fisrt that do not copy or paste the other comment.

I agree with you, my friend, because it is important that we acquaint as beginners with the guidelines and policy of the Forum, as it puts us on the path to achieving our goals and avoids us falling into the risks represented by the warning and prohibition points.

First thing to know is that you should read the rules and regulations of this forum. It is so much beneficial for you for survival at this forum. You should make your own research and make posts useful. 

Thank you so much this will offer assistance a part of individuals particularly the most up to date of thee individuals here I know thst since it has made a difference me as well I as of now know how to create Post through the individual that welcomed me to this gathering thank you so musch I am thankful.

First of all, as a newcomer, I would like to know the details of the work and rules in this forum.  Work according to the rules. Post useful.  And of course treat everyone well.  Get the job done on time.  Which I am doing myself.

For apprentices, if you want to work here for a long time, the first thing is to know all the rules and regulations of the forum and work accordingly. Do not copy the posts of others. Work according to your own research. Useful, informative, meaningful posting.  Which everyone can understand. Never neglect.

I am happy about this information becouse if you want to do something you must know something before you do my thinking is that if you are new begging menbers please to write at least 6to8 Lane 

With that post so helpful for senior because many they forgate . We should abide the all rules and regulations of Crypttalk.  I also hope that the admin of this forum will pinned this topic. Anyway, Thanks for sharing this kind of information to us.  This topic will helped this forum to less spam post or duplicated posts. So beginner's needs to be known each basic necessities of crypto talk forum such as total number of posts on each day, how we can earned from posting, how we can earn from working here. 

Many people likes to know whats are saying by the member's of creators of crypto talk forum. So beginner's needs to be known each basic necessities of crypto talk forum such as total number of posts on each day, how we can earned from posting, how we can earn from working here. And why our accounts received warning points. 

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as great topic. Your all points are very helpful for beginners because your points are the tips for the beginners and the beginners who don't know about this forum much if they read your topic carefully then become more efficient in their work. as a beginner we should do our posts regularly and our posts should be hundred characters at least.

thanks for the valuable information I think we should start learning as soon as possible when we join the foreign and after the learning will be able to know the main strings of income and we will be able to follow them

@ by Babubu 609, first we face many problem during this platform but  at least when we complete a 100 Post then we understand each and every thing present in it 

This is a great posts for beginners . And many things are available in your post. Many beginners are searching for to know about things . But here we have learned Many things. This is great posts for us. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Hello my dear friend, I want to thanks for your long and effective post specially for the new people in this forum because new member don't know very much about this forum, so if any person read your post they will understand how to operate with this forum, in this forum rules is very important, so if any person want to go long in this forum they have to follow the forum rules.

Follow the rules and regulations or else you may get banned permanently. Complete the 100 posts and you start getting payment after the 7th day. Thank you my friend for providing this useful information to beginners.

• +1 1

Wow.. this is great for beginners like me. As it serves as an eye opener About the forum to me.. and makes me aware of the cost and don't of the forum

All newbies are asking these simple questions, although these questions are already exists. They should learn first about the forum from seniors topics and pinned topics of moderators. Moderators pinned topics is a main way to know about all rules and regulations. So all newbie please read pinned topics of moderators.