First thing to know as a beginner - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

The forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you

The forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you

Yes dear as a new bie our first priority to how know for cryptotalk, digtal currencies and then we know each and every thing about cryptotalk and vrey first keep in mind rules and regulations and comply with gueid lines of this forum thanks. 

Yes I think you are and  very helpful post share. Thank you bro but I tell you just first to maintain the rules and regulations I think. So don't worry bro and follow the instructions and always make useful post.

• +1 1

I am a novice in this forum so I must know the rules and regulations of this work properly in order to avoid the mistake and write 100 comments and each comment contains 100 characters and write accurately in order to avoid spelling mistakes and not copy and paste from others and write in the required language only.

This is very good topic to know how to post on crypto talk. All we have lots of mistakes to write post. We can improve our. Mistake with this help. Topic topic tell us how to post a accurate and good post. This is easily method of earning for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

thanks for the detailed explanation and for the time you spent teaching to the new comers, but what you can do is based on your abilities, so all the members can not make the content here.

Nice post my dear friend as a biginner we should do the following things first of all follow the rule and regulation continous hard working don't paste or copy the post create useful post which is full of ideas and information 

Thanks for a share a good information this topic is unique and informative it is very helpful for newbies. we should improve our knowledge and writing skills in english and earn money. 

You've addressed a lot of good and useful stuff to know for a beginner. A lot of people will get advantage and understanding by reading your subject. Your topic will clarify the point that a member of this forum can always hold in mind.

As in a newbie in the forum the first thing you should do is to read and go through the rules and regulations guiding the forum this will let you know what and what not to do in the platform,or ask the senior member that join you here to still learn some from him too because some people understand verbal explanation.

Here on this great forum, the quality content matters and you will be paid for the quality content which gets positive reputation. Also we should do our own research before creating new topics and doing posts.

• +2 1

Well you are very much welcome to cryptotalk world here you should kindly follow the rules and regulations of the forum by doing so you will last longer here and earn longer so do not involve in plagiarism that is copy and paste of another members comments also do not involve yourself in illegal likes of caught you might be banned you should not focus on earning only focus on learning so that you will gain more knowledge.

This is a very good information you post here and will serve as a guideline to every newbies who recently join this forum and as a matter of fact this post contain everything that will be useful to a member of the forum.

Always make unique and content filled quality posts, comments or topics because the moderators are always active in the group and they can ban or delete your posts.

This post is an excellent post and deserves a good reputation.I am fully confident that I am not the only person in this forum that found this post extremely useful especially  to beginners like me.I also wanted to ask that will there be any problem if I use vpn to connect to this forum for safety.Let me thank you in advance for helping me about the information.

Great post my dear friend and you deserve a lots of appreciation for this post because you show a concern for newbies and how they can learn and work here with ease .I am also a beginner and this post help me a lot to learn about this forum.Thanks

• +1 1

As per my perspective as begginer you should know the standards and guideline of the crypto forum.follow the principles and guidelines and creats usefull themes and compose meaningfull posts and increment your standing in the crypto gathering and procures more benefit.

Dear friends. I really like this post. This is a valuable question from which we have something to know, to learn. All questions have a purpose. This question also has many purposes. The answer to this question can change our lives. We will try to answer more good questions in the future.

Thank you for your guidance and you have issued an important instruction, There are different ways to do this, how to do it, what to look for in this forum and What to avoid and what precautions to take is all up to you. 

• +1 1

All fundamental data that newbies needs is all in here. It's like one halt shop where everything thta can offer assistance them to get it this gathering is all in here.

First of all you need to check the rules and guidelines about this forum. And then you can write a useful and informative post.

whatever we write, we need information for people so that people can get benefit from it.

The first thing you must know is what is cryptocurrency and how it works and how to achieve success in this space. Then you should exchange ،your knowledge and experience with other members in this platform, and follow the forum rules.

There are so many posts covering instructions to beginners, perhaps this has correct information that beginners will like to read. However these things are found after a small time of reading the forum. There are some rules that are required to know and except from the banned countries which is something you have to read about, the rest are something that even without knowing you couldn't possibly make mistake.