Patient is success - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Surely you Are right friend. It is universal truth that patients is the key to success.if you want to become successfull in your life you have to be patients as wel as a lot of hard working. We know that the crypto currency is a Such kinds of site where you have need a lot of patients because there all posts are not be useful and so you have to make posts again for making useful.                             

I agreed completely with this saying, patients is success, for you to be successful in anything you are doing patients comes first before any other things, because a lot of changes comes through your ways when ever you wants to do something that will bring success and if you are not patient you can make its. So patient is success

You are right. We must be patient and brave in order for our work in the field of encryption to succeed. Many people lose what they earn because they do not have patience and courage.

We all learn from our loss, but I agree with you, patience is the key to success. Many traders lose their money because they make hasty decisions, so we must be patient and not be arrogant and hasty.

• +1 1

I agree with you because without patience, we can lose everything not only in the crypto world but in anything that we do that is why there is a saying that patience is a virtue.

I think that by being patience is the best way to make money, because by rushing I have always lost money in the long term, and when I had patience, I won a lot.

I also want to say that patients is key of success without patients there are very less chance that we got good profit .many people lose their money because they do not have patients and courage .but unfortunately it's so missing in our life .

I think that by being patient is the best way to make money because by rushing i have always lost money in the long .we do that is why there is a saying that patient is a virtue .

Of course dear,  if you want a big success then you should work hard and remain persistent to when you give your maximum to your goals with great pateince then success comes to you definately.

• +2 1

First, we have to understand the meaning of patience well, which is that you get up again after every stumbling block you face and not give up easily.
When you want to be successful, you must be patient to take on the risks that you may be exposed to and learn from them to avoid them in the future.
Always be patient and seize the appropriate opportunities and do not despair.

• +1 1

Patience may bear fruit with strong and honest projects because the demand for them increases with every day, like Bitcoin, as the general trend has been rising since 2009 and is now achieving record numbers that we have not seen before. But some are patient with digital currency for years and see their money being burned every day due to the continuous decline, and this is a huge mistake.

We must take our decisions carefully while working in the field of cryptocurrencies as we must constantly monitor the markets in order to make appropriate decisions, in addition to that we must be patient. 

Patience is such a thing that if we use it inside our life, then we can avoid a lot of damage because if we are lost and we travel,then we will get its fruit very sweet.People who do not have patience and are unable to keep themselves stable, because of this, they lose their amount of money more.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also had same opinion like you my friend.Patient is the key of susses.If you have patient than you can do any kind of work.If someone's patient will high,He didn't give up himself.To shine in life we must grow on that patient in our mind.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you. Managing your fears and greeds, and being patient in crypto market is very important since we are doing trades and investments in a very volatile, highly risky market. In other words, managing your psychology is important above all other aspects in crypto world.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Patient  is the key to success, everyone should keep the collector's glare, but the post is the most pollen treasure, then you have to complete the post, then after that you have to go and after a week you get the payment, how long does the wait wait or hardly. 

patient is not a success it is a key of success. if we will work our job with patience . hopefully we will succeed one day. so we should work wit patience

• +1 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

You have to be very very patient in everything that you are doing, most especially if you are working in this great forum, because sometimes you may face some difficulties, and you will be thinking of giving up, you shouldn't just give up your future, you have to keep on trying your best

It is not actually easy to be patient other than writing it on paper. We could only acquire patience only if we practice it. Some one who is really patient can be always successful throughout his life . We can practice patience whenever we experience a failure. People tend to make money fast and they want to be successful in a short period of time. If this mindset of people changes, then everyone can be winners.

Yes dear patience is success now a days value of talk tokens is not stable from Last months it down down and down lots of users leave the platform due to this reason be patience dear members of this platform the value increased soon

• +1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 8:09 AM, Babubu609 said:

It's so bad when I come to realized that 90% of many lose and failure comes from lack of patient, and many successful project, of either trading, investment or any activity comes from patient. 

This forced me to developed my experience and finally conclude that patient is success, without patient we can't achieve what we want.

This topic was telling us to always be patient in our day to day activities in other to be successful, I hope I am having same opinion with you friends?

@Babubu609

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful participation. Of course, many people lose their money due to lack of patience and also do not have sufficient information and experience for that. For that we have to learn everything about cryptocurrencies in order to reach the right path

9 hours ago, alisy said:

Welcome, my friend, of course that patience is an important and fundamental key of the keys to success, and that patience and dedicated work is the only way to achieve wonderful and great achievements

Patience is an of great consequence and original basic of the keys to sensation and that patience and fanatical labor is the individual direction to reach astonishing and unlimited achievements... @alisy

• +1 1

I agree with you dear friend yes patience is success. Patience is something that supports all others values and ideals that we place an importance on. If you have a patience in your behaviour you will handle the difficulties in a very easy way. Thanks

• +1 1

Truly everyone knows patience is the key to success but it is really difficult when each person can not control themselves and patient efforts. Patience is a great lesson. Patient people will surely succeed..

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed the fate is a good feature, although it is not easy to be patient from time to time when it is afraid of reducing and emotionally, we have to learn to control these emotions.We want these things so that many people can not earn a big thing in our lives and damages all his earnings and come to time for moments that come at the moment and the right to earn life and the right to succeed in it.