Who are the experts? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

In my opinion, the experts are people who have correct answers and useful information for most questions and have a spirit of cooperation and always provide assistance as they have been exposed to many difficult situations in the past.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/23/2020 at 8:35 AM, Raven said:

I think they can determine a certain person if he/she is expert by their answers and also by visiting his/her profile. If you see that person is helping members here and sharing his own experiences, it means he/she is an expert. 

We can also consider that way, those people who are good, those people who are creating useful and helpful posts can be the expert of this forum. They are doing well so we can say that to them. We can also be like them in some other days.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:09 AM, Sarahden111 said:

An expert is a person who has learned well, read and increased his information in all fields, not only in analysis and trade, and he is a person who spent a suitable time in the market and has his personal experience of successes and losses, and he is the best guide for the beginner in the world of crypto and money.

We have the same idea about who are the real experts my friend. Experts is not only the one who gets success so easily but the real experts are experienced people in both success and failure like what you've said and they spent a lot of time on their work like in trading investing and all about crypto and the most important about who really experts is, They are the one who helps us in our way to be successful here. 

BetFury                                                   

On 8/28/2020 at 1:35 PM, magd said:

In my opinion, the experts are people who have correct answers and useful information for most questions and have a spirit of cooperation and always provide assistance as they have been exposed to many difficult situations in the past.

That is also a good explanation of an expert it all tallies with what I said but you give a good opinion and a brief explanation for more understanding to those that didn't understand the topic.

From my point of view in the cryptotalk world we can't say that a person can became a perfect trader. Because it's wide range of knowledge platform. I am also not a expert in this site.

An expert is a person who had a vast knowledge about a particular field. He knows all complications, how to solve them and get out of the difficulties. 

An expert is also a person who is working for a long time in particular field or forum. 

Through continuous learning a beginner can become an expert. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think as a expert, more generally is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience or occupation in a particular study. Experts  will be become by learning and deeply research. 

Well @Babubu609 you have listed most of the qualities of an expert. An experts are knowledgeable persons who always make sure he/she gives correct information and always rendered help to those in need in an easier and simpler way.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

The expert person is those person who have a great knowledge in the field and can also help other members to over come the problem they are facing. He would have great knowledge in that single area.

An expert person can help the newbie to improve his quality in comments. He can mentor him and shows him a way to post comments and improves his knowledge. Expertise must not be in words but in the quality of work he provides.

• +2 1

You are right my mate but no one know all about any thing. Its impossible experts are always right.  Experts have only more experience and knowledge instead of newbies but we should learn many things from experts on cryptotalk for better reputation and earning. We learn many thing through experts but experts always learns somethings through newbies and beginners, because every one has its own qualities and ideas. So we learn from every person. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

19 hours ago, Marks33 said:

An experts are knowledgeable persons who always make sure he/she gives correct information and always rendered help to those in need in an easier and simpler way

Yes you can identify many members as well in the forum that helps or guide you in contribution to the forum so that you become safe. Although we have many users mostly the old users they are so great to be respected. @gbfisher @Sanjay Stanly

Edited by Babubu609

11 hours ago, Mohammed shifaz said:

Experts here are the ones with the most ranks.and there comments will be of high standards and they will be up to date of every topics because they have more experience.

To have most ranks doesn't mean you are expert or something else. There are some members who have low ranks, but have good experience and knowledge about this world. That is why they find this forum nowadays and they start new with this forum. 

12 hours ago, Mohammed shifaz said:

Experts here are the ones with the most ranks.and there comments will be of high standards and they will be up to date of every topics because they have more experience.

Anyone write good comments are achieved good ranks, its not mean that member expert in crypto, because crypto is not a small part its like a sky there is no starting and ending points,

in my opinion real expert's when we facing any critical condition, at that time who gives proper solution that member called expert in crypto, he knows most of things in crypto and they have good experience in crypto.

• +1 1

Experts play an important role in clarifying things for beginners. This helps to increase interaction in the forum, and they answer them to simplify things and make them smoother for understanding.

I want to add something @Babubu609 ,An expert can be of two types .ONE, which help other members and the SECOND is which do not like to help other.I have experienced it and that's why i am saying to you.There are some people who do not want to share their knowledge and they want to grow alone and don't like that someone becomes better than them and these are included in my category number two.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

1 hour ago, Flying11Horse said:

There are some people who do not want to share their knowledge and they want to grow alone and don't like that someone becomes better than them and these are included in my category number two

Yes I agree with the category you listed of course there are some members that are very selfish to share knowledge they have without knowing that by that they can learn from others.

Experts should think critically: challenge beliefs, existing theories and dominant ideas. Some of them are completely wrong. Many have flaws and can be improved. There are qualities that make a novice an expert, such as intution.

Experts are people who spent more time at work than others and thus gained the knowledge and ability to distinguish between right and wrong, good and thing. Experts are people who have suffered past losses, learned from them and deliberately corrected their ways of working.

• +2 1

The expert is the member who provides clear answers regarding questions asked and who publishes complete topics and provides evidence of their authenticity and surces. For example, one of the members publishes a topic about one of the currencies while mentioning the negatives and positives aspects of the coin

It is good to have the old and expert members of this forum who make a lot of useful and wonderful posts and guide the novices on how to work in this forum and avoid making mistakes. We have to thank all of those members who work hard in the forum.  Let's make Crypto Talk the ideal place for every newbie.

All people start from scratch, even what you call the professionals. There is no one starting from the top. Every unit has a beginning
Only the beginner has to learn how to work on the Internet and learn from his mistakes and the mistakes of others in order to reach the level of these professionals

For me, experts are people with experience, people who have been working on the subject for a long time, those are actually experts.

An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. When we brings it to our forum we will say an expert are those people who suppose to help we the begginer because they know and have been able to learn alot through their own experience so that we the begginers might not go wrong.