Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

We can believe yes and not. Sometimes prediction can be right and sometimes it can be wrong. So some expert give prediction about thier thought and think that would be happend.  So we can take it right and wrong it depend on our behaviour. I think so.e time it can be right ,but most of time it can be wrong.

No one can predict with 100% certainty. However, there are some media who have a lot of experience and have been predicting the future for a long time. They can be trusted a bit but not all. 

There are bitcoins available in the market. And the price of the currency always goes ups and downs. So the isers always predict what it could be in the next month or year.

• +2 1

There are some expert people who provide correct predictions to some extent and depend in that on following the market movement and analyzing data on cryptocurrencies. These people we can trust them to some extent.
But there are people who do the prognosis without any experience and their goal is to spread rumors and try to influence the movement of the market. We avoid these.

• +2 1

Only the wise ones can know how to use the predictions because there are predictions that cannot be reliable.I think we should not believe non them fully . First we should make some investigation about that because there is few experts and more scammers.learn about trading yourself, you do and have your own way to analyze, there is nothing bad to believe in yourself. The best signal you can trust is your own signal.

• +2 1

Predictions are based on others theories and current situations, they can easily predict it because they think that it is highly possible happened but in reality, they just guessing it. So that guessing has not assurance that it will really happened. We must need to have our own predictions because if we base on other predictions and it was wrong, there’s a chance that you can loss your money. Try to make our own prediction because it enhances our experience.

• +3 1

I think prediction of experts is helpful but sometimes its coming out accurately as you will expect, so I believe at sometimes making my own research by myself and go with what come in my mind after doing investigation by myself. Because by doing it by yourself gradual by gradually one day you will be expert.

Predictions and reliance on news and basic analysis are of great benefit to us and can give us a good percentage of luck that helps us earn good profits.

On 22/04/2020 at 12:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

dude not all predictions are wrong because it depends upon the analyses of the seniors and the most expert persons so it is right somehow but no doubt we should have focus on our own thoughts as sometimes it will let you towards the losses.

• +2 1

Yes you are right, instead of believing others prediction, you should believe in your own prediction, because many prediction may not come to reality.

The predictions are totally subjective since they conform to the interests of individuals who seek to generate some interest in certain projects or currencies with the sole purpose of generating an income through the use of investors' money, that is why I fully distrust all the predictions what some dare to be and I only trust the tangible facts that I can see

the experts are not always right you can not find the details in the right side all the times and when they even predict it is not easy to find the clear answer in that prediction, weather to buy or sell a certain coin, what is the benefit of it than?

I think that Don't believe the predictions personally because there is nothing better than analyzing market related accessories.Because if someone tells you something like that or you read these things, what they say will happen, you have to be careful.

The prediction looks like it will happen in your future, so it is not accurate and cannot guarantee that it will happen, especially when it comes to crypto where prices are very volatile and prices depend on the demands of each investor so if they change their mind chart  It can be the opposite without considering it good. I often believe in prophecy because it goes with me.  Thanks.

Predictions will remain predictions, while market analysis is the one to trust, because someone can be any number of things but the profitable traders are the ones who are actually profiting from the currencies and financial markets. So no matter what anyone tells you, your focus should be on learning and perfecting a trading system.

• +1 1

well it is a fact that we cannot avoid the predictions most of the times because the predictions are the basis on which we can earn huge profits

Since you lost money and as you say you followed their predictions well then they are not experts but scammers , and anyway it's wrong to say prediction because experts analyze the currency and its movement then put targets for it  , and before I learn how to analyze I followed many expert people and was able to make profits with them because I followed them literally , but anyway any trader should learn and analyze currencies by himself

Well,  me I can say that I believe in predictions to some extent,  because prediction is just what ordinary people have to follow because they don't know how the market works,  so all we can do is to go by prediction and then sometimes we can just go by our own instincts too. 

We can find number of predictions there and alsoon Google and other sites. But I think we should not believe non them fully . First we should make some investigation about that because there is few experts and more scammers. 

I believe in predictions when they are well founded and I use them to have a reference to the market movement, clearly no one can predict 100% what will happen in the cryptocurrency market, with bitcoin it is impossible to know if it is 100% certain that the Predicted movements will be fully fulfilled, but when a person has the knowledge about fundamental analysis and technical analysis, and his prediction has a good base, because many times I believe that it will be.

• +4 1

Yes u are right bro and I agree with your opinion and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and I must and more popular burning room this real based learning program because some predictions are accurately but some of them are full effect so I also advised to keep well connected to this site and also attached to the market because when you are attached to the market then you will be able to do how to work on it and what is the rate of your coin that you want currency in that currency through this real base earning and learning platform.

Predictions is an analysis to the cryptocurrency what is future of the cryptocurrency. It is not a exist correct. It may be wrong so people do not belive on it. 

To be honest and to speak the truth, i don't believe price predicting sites, because they are predicting the price, and predicting means guessing so its hard to believe, of course they may get the right price but its predicting and their is more than 50% chance that they get wrong price.

Predictions are just made by past analysis. It is good to do analysis and learn how the price is increasing and getting down. But totally relling on the analysis mae lead to damage. 

On 4/22/2020 at 2:35 PM, teminalibug said:

Predictions are based on analysis could be technical analysis, fundamental analysis or both, so of course we can believe in them, but then we must find out for ourselves, of the possibly of those predictions to come true are there.

Not all predictions are correct, there are times when predictions are wrong. In my opinion, the best choice is to still believe in predictions but don't believe 100%, we have to analyze these predictions ourselves until we are absolutely sure that we will use them, always be careful with predictions and news because not all news is true.