Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no?

Bitcoin is indeed a controller of the crypto market, Bitcoin price movements are always followed by other altcoins including stable coins. If the bitcoin price goes up, all the altcoins will go up and vice versa. In my opinion, this is part of the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto market, so that bitcoin has become the benchmark for the cryptocurrency market.

Edited by Oki
  • +1 1

I think Bitcoin obviously controls the cryptocurrency market because it's the biggest crypto and represents the others, so its volatility can affect the others.
For example, most of the time when Bitcoin falls, the other cryptocurrencies do too, but they fall even more. Although it all depends on the dominance of btc, because it's a great indicator of how much bitcoin is in control of the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe this is right but I am not agree with you because I see that in this time the people are interesting to do the trade in the Bitcoin but sometime before the peoples are not interested in the Bitcoin so you cannot say that the Bitcoin is the controller of cryptocurrency

Yes, the favorite bitcoin is the regulator of the total cryptocurrency industry. I think we always see that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of all cryptocurrencies goes up. 

• +2 1

Yes friends. Bitcoin influences other currencies. I saw when fluctuations occured in price of Bitcoin then altcoin prices will also affected. So personally I believe that Bitcoin is controller of many altcoins in crypto trading markets. Bitcoin is powerful indeed. 

Sure, bitcoin is the controller of crypto market this is simply because it change in prise affect other currencies. if the price of bitcoin rises other ther of other currencies also rises and when the price fall (decline) currencies that are less than 1 doller totally disappear. With this I think bitcoin is the backbone of crypto market.

• +2 1

Bitcoin and its fluctuations affect all other cryptocurrencies in the market, because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be launched in the markets, in addition to being the most valuable and popular currency This is what makes it so influential 

In general, Bitcoin is the market regulator.  You can see that if the bitcoin process is increased, most cryptocurrencies will follow.  Also when prices are falling, most cryptocurrencies.The Altcoins market cap is influenced by the Bitcoin cap.  Even a small fluctuation in the price of bitcoin can increase the price of drops of bitcoin or increase very strongly.

I would say that the regulator of the crypto market, but I think there are many more tokens or coins besides bitcoin that control the cryptocurrency market to some extent, however, bitcoin distributes much more than other currencies or tokens. Cryptocurrencies depend on the price of bitcoin as I  I have observed.  Once Bitcoin goes down the price of another cryptocurrency and if Bitcoin increases the price of the cryptocurrency it also pumps up.  This is the effect of BTC on the market and all cryptocurrencies.

That is so, Bitcoin is the controller of the market when its dominance is above 60s . It is the king of the cryptocurrencies and all the altcoins watch its price and makes their price action accordingly. However in an altcoin season (when the dominance of bitcoin is below around 55) the bitcoin's determining the market reduces drastically.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes friend bitcoin is the controller of crypto currency exchange market because when there is change of bitcoin price in the market then the value always change too as we know most of the forum members are been paid with bitcoin and we use it as capital to start our investment in crypto talk currency platform

• +1 1

I noticed that the price of Bitcoin may rise and other currencies sometimes remain declining and sometimes rise with Bitcoin
 But when bitcoin falls, all currencies follow it down and fall accordingly.

• +1 2

Bitcoin posses the most special features of volatility and been the first to be created in the crypto system, this features distinctively distinguishes Bitcoin from other crypto coins giving it the capability to lead and be controlling the market

Yes, my friend, the main exchange in all currencies during buying and selling from most digital and cryptocurrencies is the currency of Bitcoin and that the fact that Bitcoin is the father currency of all other currencies is the oldest of them absolutely and Bitcoin is the example of the dollar in relation to currencies Thank you

Not only bitcoin control cryptocurrency I wants you to understand that there are about over 100 cryptocurrencis worldwide and each of them functioning very well, among them are litcoin, etherum, ripple and many more 

On 4/21/2020 at 10:50 AM, Babubu609 said:

I keep wondering and observing the crypto market of all prices of currencies in the market, they definitely moves frequently when a change occurs in the price of Bitcoin. So I came in to conclusion that yes Bitcoin was the controller to all cryptcurrency market except for the stable market and rising tokens. Do you believe with my investigations yes or no?

I need more explanation from you friends if my research was wrong

Yes I also think that Bitcoin is the topmost currency so its price effect on all other altcoins and they depend on it for their value and rise and fall so it's very important because it regulates the Crypto market.

Bitcoin is at the highest point of all and the cost of any remaining monetary forms in the market increments dependent on Bitcoin. The market can't siphon such a large number of monetary forms before Bitcoin. As the cost of Bitcoin rises, so does the estimation of every cash. Bitcoin gets by for the crypto market.

thanks for your post.....

Yes my dear friend bitcoin is the main controller of the other cryptocurrency... When bitcoin value increase so that's time all cryptocurrency go up.. and when bitcoin value go down so all others currencies definitely go down ⬇️... Bitcoin control all other currency...

Yes, dear, of course Bitcoin is the dominant currency of all other cryptocurrencies, it is the oldest and most famous, and the highest price, so it is the one who draws encryption and raises and lowers the currencies, it is really wonderful, and I love it. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin definitely controls all the cryptocurrencies that are under it, Bitcoin is the basis of everything, if it grows, then others are more likely to grow, but not all)

Of course, Bitcoin currency is the most important factor in the crypto industry because everything else is dependent on the price of bitcoin, if the demand is less in the market, then the value of it also decreases.Its price failure is less because millions of people are joining it and it is becoming very popular inside the world.  

Bitcoin is on the top of all and the charge of all different currencies inside the market increases based totally on Bitcoin. The marketplace isn't able to pump too many currencies earlier than Bitcoin. As the price of Bitcoin rises, so does the fee of every foreign money. Bitcoin survives for the crypto marketplace.

Yeah I'm also agree with you. Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. All crypto currency depend on bitcoin. So without bitcoin crypto currency will be damage.

Dear friend we cannot say that bitcoin controlling the price of all other alternative coins but we can say that the price of all other all coins somehow depending on the price of bitcoin.

• +2 1

According to me yes that's true and i am completely agree with your content. Bitcoin is everything in crypto which you are earning in the forum all the money are changing in Bitcoins so thats true and i am very happy to work here. Thank you