Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Always remember why you started, so that you will inspired to do so. Study more even do it will lead to sleepless nights. Sacrifice more even though it's risky, just manage the risk so the damage will be less. More importantly, enjoy the journey even though its rough and hard. Remember, the fruit of all of this is nothing compare on what you will receive in the future.

Please rate my comment ❤️

Hard work always pays. In order to be successful one must work hard with a lot of patience. There is no such thing as Luck. Without working hard we cannot achieve our goal. At the same time we must have patience.

On 20/4/2020 at 1:16, kizz said:

Sí, realmente estoy de acuerdo contigo, siempre me aseguro de trabajar duro para tener éxito en criptografía, realmente quiero ganar dinero porque hay muchos gastos en nuestra vida cotidiana. Espero que todos mis esfuerzos sean fructíferos en el futuro.

It really is like that, we have to be constant and objective, in order to achieve our goals, it is also extremely important that we have patience and learn to wait

To be successful, we must always prepare in all areas of life and here it is not excessive we must always nourish ourselves with a lot of information to be able to achieve our objectives so it will be much easier for us.

In stinginess I work with my maximum.  I want to be a successful cryptocurrency because I will be a CR and will know and experience a lot about the crypto world.  I will make a lot of money from stinginess by using this experience.  That's why I work hard at crypto so that I can do my job well.

I definitely agree with you. cryptocurrencies is one of the best way you can make passive or even active income in these covid times especially. Patience is in my opinion the best thing which you need to get the most profit.

yes i will try to best archived crypto world so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of.this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that daily many other people joint this site.

thanks 

• +3 1

Yes dear i am agree with you we all need to work hard for our goals in this forum we don't  have to wait for luck our rewards waiting for us jst we need to work  hard for it.

If we want to succeed in anything we want, we must set the goal in our minds and work hard to reach and achieve it, and for me I want to become an expert in the field of cryptocurrencies and a good trader, as I spend a lot of time here to learn new ideas from Through the content found here.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Success does not come alone, as you said. We need a lot of hard work, perseverance and non-lethargy in facing the challenges and difficulties that we find on our way to them, and here in this forum we had a wonderful opportunity to learn about the interesting field of Crypto, we just have to study and understand the topics included in it so that we can move forward and follow our dreams.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Yes dude success not just depends on good fortune or luck. It depends on the hard work you do. If you aant to be a successful person or trader then you must have to do hardwork. Pay time to this forum and also learn more about the topic which you want than you could be successful surely.

Thankx for you kind information . I know that success is impossible without hard working and set goals. If you want to become a successful men in our life so them try to set goal and try to working in goal. Hard work is a key of success. Some people not habit to workhard but want to return good its is imposibble.  For succeed knowledge and skills is necessary in cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for your post. This is highly motivated for us specially for beginners. Hard work is the key of success with a little bit having luck to achieve their goals and become a successful person and then motivate others. 

You are right, people want to earn for lucky ,I think this is impossible , to be successful in this world you need to learn hard and get a good knowledge , and also you have to work hard , this is not a game , is a really work.

the environment and society we are living in. There are places in the world where the dominant economic system of capitalism works for most, there are other places where it only works for a few. 

You are right if we only say that we have to do this or we want to do this but we never do this or never put our full efforts that means we will never be able to make it.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:31 AM, Raven said:

The only way to achieve success is to plan our schedule and working on behalf of it, with consistent efforts and dedication. As we all know success doesn't come as free, and we should be working hard and trying our best to achieve success.

We pursue success cause success won't find us. Success comes to hardworking people. We need to set goals for ourselves in order to achieve great things and I think cryptotalk is helping us in this aspect.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:46 AM, Raven said:

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. Indeed, success does not come from the methods of laziness. We must make an effort to reach it and develop our skills by working hard and constantly searching for ways to succeed.

Yes I will try my possible best to work hard for me to earn more money acquire more knowledge skills and I pray we should all be successful in this forum  

Working in the crypto world requires dedication, effort and constant work. Achieving breakthroughs in the crypto world requires a plan of action, setting clear and real, achievable goals and objectives. It is advisable to establish a strategy and set a device to measure the achievement of goals and redesign the action plan when necessary for not achieving any goal or objective. It is necessary to act conscientiously, act on the mistakes made to correct and follow the progress. Our north must be the achievement of our aspirations and not lose heart no matter how hard it may be, we must take a breath and continue.

• +3 1

I think we work with quality and willpower, we will only have good things, because it is important that we have love in doing what we like, because when we do something we like we do with quality and everything that is done with quality, there are always good rewards. We have our goals and we will work hard to ensure that all are accomplished.

I believe that luck has nothing to do with it. Every work requires more effort and patience. If you become a successful person someday, you deserve it because of the hard work you made before.

You are right to be successful in life you have to give your best every day because your goal is not going to be reached if you do not work hard in the crypto currency we have a chance to achieve our dream 

• +2 1

Guys don't wait for faith to make success in your life for that we have to put an effort from our side to the way to success. When you work hard the results will pay back any how . Cryptocurrency is a very good forum which provides lots of opportunities to fullfill our dreams. To achieve goals in crypto  hardwork and patience are very important .