Before giving a bad reputation. - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Before giving a bad reputation.

Yes I agree with you for no give bad reputation for a such newbie or any other who try to do his effort to start a topic here, but I think for those who doing copy past topics of others members, we need to react negative about that and to report them...

• +3 1

On 4/5/2021 at 3:50 AM, Maryam01 said:

The fact here is i agree with everything you say. We must cooperate in all matters. We must direct the beginners to the right path for me.as for me I do not like giving bad reputation points to anyone. They are ignorant of someone wrong and lose confidence in themselves and their participations that they write.let's not allow them to lose hope.

True words and positive thoughts I really like what you think actually we all have to give positive react to deserve post and topic I think creating topic is not an easy task it's really hard to bring for you such topics so we should support all these members..

• +1 1

If you think that you can educate the member instead of giving a bad reputation then I suggest that you do so. We are all here to earn and gather information about trading and investing. The best thing that we can do is to help one another.

Well my dear friend, thank you for this kind participation, but I disagree with you because every publication must be given its right without courtesy. The publication that deserves a positive reputation must be given a positive evaluation and vice versa in order to maintain the quality of the forum and its clean reputation👍

• +2 1

This is a very good topic because giving some members bad reaction is not the best solution to build up this forum friends because our level of experience and knowledge varies from each other and only by helping each other with corrections can boost other members ideas. Give bad reactions only when there is no option like plagiarism or other violations.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Giving a bad reputation is not a good thing, because this will weaken the participation of users and make the forum less effective. Therefore, we have to provide help, guide them, advise them on what is good, increase reactions and create a better environment.

Of course, I agree with you, because giving a negative reputation to any member will make him leave the forum without knowing his mistake or taking advantage of the forum. Therefore, I advise that we guide members instead of giving them a bad reputation.

I'm completely concur with you large numbers of individuals are delivering retribution by giving awful standing however now they are not doing this things and this is just done in view of the substance like this are transferring routinely individuals are getting persuaded even they understand their issue now they are treating this standing appropriately and offering just to the meriting substance

We must not give any point a bad reputation to anyone if he does not deserve it and we must be serious about it because a bad reputation can affect other members and it is better not to give it only to those who deserve it . but it is better to gave ideas or advice about the topic anyone posted. 

• +2 1

You are right. The bad reputation weakens the passion and ambition to work and makes people frustrated with that constructive criticism. Trying to clarify the mistakes and problems that we face so that the members can benefit from them.

• +1 1

Your logic is one hundred percent correct, as we can bypass content that we do not like without giving a bad reputation or doing harm to its owner.
Thanks for your words

I definitely agree with you. There are multiple ways thatbwe can contact the person who is writing the topic or reply to help them correct their mistake instead of giving bad and harmful reputation.

• +4 1

You are right my friend if we want to give in the bad reputation we can give it to any person but we should tell that person what he is doing wrongly that will help him a lot

I have seen that if we tell some person that he is doing something wrong he would not admit it and he would not be admitting itt again that is why I am not interested in it.5

• +3 1

We should not give any bad reputation to anyone if he does not deserve it, and instead you can advise him or correct his mistake, perhaps he does not know instead of frustrating him we must encourage him, we are here to help each other and share opinions.

• +4 1

Look its our responsibility to give reaction to the post. If the post is quality full then we will give them positive reaction. And if there post is useless, irrelevant then you can give them negative reaction. So you should consider it before giving reaction. 

Of course, I agree with you, we are here to learn from each other and not to give a negative reputation and cause others to be banned. If you have a note on a specific topic, you can inform the owner of the post about that and correct his mistake.

We all are here like a family so as a family member of this platform we should not give bad reputation to our other family members deliberately because if we will give bad reputation to other members we will also receive bad reputation from other members. 

Actually i think When you topic is not good your word and your post. Then automatically people give you negative rating. Make you posts and topics high. It totaly depends on you knowledge.  But some kind of people's give you negative rating in some situations when your post or topics will not satisfy them.

• +1 1

You are right dear, I think if we embrace corrections ability then the forum will be friendly to everybody, but sometimes, the new members in the platform will push you to the wall with their disguise posts and make you rate then badly.

• +2 1

Yes you can rate your fellow members either positive and negative assessment without them see you, but the rate of bad assessment is getting rampant in the forum, so I think we should make corrections to the new members when they make mistakes and not given them bad reputation, thanks.

I agree with you on that my friend, I think that we must all, as members of this forum, be friends and one family, I believe that old members should provide their experience and information to junior members who do not have sufficient experience in this field, so that they can create new and valuable topics Thus, this forum remains distinguished

• +1 1

Since this a medium which members can use to chat privately with each other then it should be used to talk to one another so as to adjust our posts if the member refuses then the negative reputation can be given.

• +1 1

Yes dear I agree with you don't give bad repotation to anyone if new member do a mistake then don't give bad repotation to him we should not destroy his career . Our responsibility is that we should to give reply him and Inform about right thing.