Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 65 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

@Babubu609 @Zaino34 @Umarraxa8 @davy22 @Sophia @Jojo22 @Amjid88 @twepyto

No crypto currency is not a waste of time but it has been one of the best and the most effective for so many people anybody who wants to work it right is always told to find a way to grow it and this is really important we need to find effective growth and solution through cryptocurrency not speculations so to me this is important it brought in a new world where people have new suggestions

On 4/18/2020 at 7:15 AM, George10 said:

It depends on what you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

Good day mate. I think crypto is not a waste a of time because it has helped alot of people in Soo many ways. It has made people to earn money and make profit from investments

Not at all if you will notice this forum than you will observe that it is very useful for every one in many ways even if you don't earn from this platform than you can increase you personal relation with the people all over the world as well as you can improve your English too and many more so it is not   waste of time it is very good use of time........

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

crytotalk plateforum is the good chance for earning money in less effort by sharing opiniun in postess .it is very helpfull speacially for student because student learned a lot of knowledge about cryptobussiniess on this forum i think crytotalk plateforum is not waste of time it is very helpfull by money in our financiall issuess 

No No it is totally wrong your opinion because it is very important to me and everyone because in this forum many lot's of knowledge in here and get more chance to work and get chance to Eran money in this forum thanks.

• +2 1

I Think Working On Cryto Is Not Waste Of Time Because We Are Gaining Knowledge About Future Currencies And Earning Money By Which We Can Spend Our Own Expenses. 

Crypto Is The Best Earning Platform According To Me. 

@Hamza puria  @Babubu609

• +5 1

I think crypto is not the waste of time. If your are saying that is not true. Jobs are important for the people but if you do not have then cryptotalk is the best platforum. Thanks for reading

Doing crypto is obviously not a waste of time,I'm still a beginner and haven't started earning yet,but I've seen a lot of people who are gaining from cryptotalk,and also crypto is not only about making earnings,one can also learn a lot of new things,all needed from us is our hard work and dedication

Doing cryptography is not a waste of time, it is something wonderful because it opens the doors of another world totally different from the one we already know and that is something very good for us, besides that we also know people who like this and are just like us .

I don't think that crypto is a waste of time its all about hardwork and passion this is profitable and interesting in terms of finance it is also profitable in the future 

No, my dear, working with this shift is considered a job and of great importance and good returns and profits. We can invest, trade and increase our profits from our experience that we gained here and through the forum.

• +1 1

In my opinion if you are utilizing your time getting reward by gaining knowledge about digital currency, it is not a waste of time. Imagine sitting in leisure and still earning not bad. It is an amazing platform.

Not at all doing crypto is not a waste of time.crypto talk platform is a great opportunity of learning and earning at the same time.so who says that crypto is a wastage of time.so,it is totally wrong.

It is natural that the world of cryptocurrency is very useful because if you learn well on this work, you will earn good money and profits in the future .. because the cryptocurrency is the future and it will be better .. I wish you good luck.

No it's not actually it has a big help for me because I can learn new things about the new technology and different crypto currency, and can gain experience in different areas/part of it like crypto trading.

In my opinion, this is not true. As crypto has proved it's power by constantly increasing demand and number of investors joining crypto on daily basis.

Crypto never waste our time. By working crypto currency we can know and learn much new informative things. If we work much then we can earn much. So,I want to always working crypto currency to be a successful member of crypto currency. 

The engagement between different people are really beneficial because we interact with each other and also we made new relationship with all over the world by using crypto talk forum and crypto market so this market is not waste of time. Working in Crypto is definitely not a waste of time, but it takes some experience to succeed in this area and achieve good profits.We achieved here aside earning one used to learn alot of thing concerning cryptocurrency and allot of opportunities in it because thousand of people all over the world has make it through this plat form and cryptocurrency so it's a very welcome development who has affected positively to lifestyle of thousand homes, and such thought has never come to my mind . 

I believe that cryptography is not a waste of time because it is thanks to cryptography that we have or are learning new things that before if we had not entered or entered this world of cryptography we would not have been able to learn anything, so for me cryptography could not it is a waste of time is the other way around it helps us in a lot of things.

Edited by Alice21
  • +2 1

It is absolutely not. Because even you dont receive cash outs. You will gain knowledge and information that you can use to your reality. Read some topics and read some answers you will gain a informations otherwise the cash out is consistent so that you hain knowledge while earning money. It is absolutely worth it.

If you know how to use cryptocurrencies for your business, then you will get some profits from them. You can get profit not only by investing money but get profit from investing your time for learning something new that will be our future. so, of course, it is not a waste of time.

No dear, I don't think working on Cryptotalk is wasting for time because by doing in Cryptotalk you can earn money , have experience , and learn English well. So I think doing crypto benefit for us and saving to our time.

Of course, it is not wasting time, but it is the best thing that you can do in your time because it helps greatly in understanding many things and getting to know many people, so I say that crypto is one of the most amazing things I have known.