Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 70 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Encryption is not a waste of time. Quite the contrary, it is a golden opportunity to make money and profit in an easy and fast way. I am very optimistic about my joining this forum.

The benefits that can be obtained from this forum cannot be counted, as it is a gateway for us as beginners to enter the world of crypto, and learn its various fields through the comprehensive forum sections, through which it is possible to gain sufficient experience to start our own investments.

Learn how to make money from cryptocurrency, then you will get good profit in this way. You can get profit not only by investing money but get profit from investing your time for learning something new that will be our future. so, of course, it is not a waste of time.

I also think encryption is not a waste of time

For me, I find the forum very valuable and contains many important information about cryptocurrencies, investing and trading in addition to being a source for making money, getting profits and new friends.

• +3 1

Work in the field of cryptocurrencies depends on the knowledge and information that you must gain before you start working.
Development and earning money needs knowledge, so the most important time that you must use is to gain knowledge, and then you will earn money and get the price of the time you spent learning.

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. I think that here we gain a lot of things other than making money, such as experience and keeping in touch with developments in the world. The world of coding is an important thing. I think it has a future and this forum offers a lot of material and other benefits in this field

So long as we earn information and get money, it's not a waste of time. 
Some people rely on crypto as a source of basic income, but we have to use the time for useful things like learning to trade or working on this forum 
Avoid a waste of time like working on taps

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Quite the contrary, my friend, working with cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time, but through it we receive knowledge and experience, earn money and work hard because it is a fun work.

Certainly not, I knew that the world of cryptography is a wide world and you can make money through it, for this is a world worth knowing, and I found that this forum is the best place to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so you can become its expert through it

I think it depends on where we do it. If we work on a faucet site in my opinion it's a waste of time, but if we do it in cryptotalk we can get income and knowledge that we can apply in the crypto world, for example crypto trading. So we have to be smart in choosing a place to be able to develop our skills in the crypto field.

Working here in the forum is not just to make money. We have to gain knowledge and experience about crypto talk and cryptocurrencies. We do not work to earn money. Just be strong, work hard and always be patient

Cryptographic trade is the best decision we can find and the time to learn is now, since with this forum it is the best that has been found on the network, the moment we all enter here we begin to learn about cryptocurrencies and all its bases, the best place is this to learn and it was the best decision to enter here. Learn and grow so that tomorrow you will be a profitable trader.

with my experience cryptotalk is not a waste of time .With the help of cryptotalk we can earn money on the daily base .With this money we can easily studied.On a short time we complete its requirements

Certainly not, it is a helpful and helpful work and has a lot of advantages, especially for young adults, Bal Omar, which gives them good experience and experience in a useful work and helps them improve their English language and fluency in their thinking on many topics.

No cryptotalk is not a waste of time in a crypto we can earn money as we want we can busy 8n this way. Most likely this is your waste of time and the fact that you are engaged in cryptocurrency. You decide where you can earn more Bitcoin. 

Who lost about three hundred dollars when i first started trading was able to reach a stable high income from trading the most important things is to try to continue and not stop.

No it is not a waste of time.I work on it in spare time.It is useful for me.I spent a little time on it and earn daily.I suggest a people to work on it in spare time.

I do not think so because the majority of people depend on it as a main source of money and for me it is not a waste of time because it makes me socialize and gain experiences

No friends, it is not at all that through crypto waste of time, we do our knowledge and learning very much through the crypto and through this we keep you busy to an extent while humans are busy, then they will surely make a profit for themselves.  

No it is not a waste of time if u are a free at home u should have to do that work but if u are a student and it is affecting your study then u should have to leave it because study is must but if u are a needy then u have to do it for your survival. 

I do not think that working with cryptocurrency is a waste of time because this work increases our financial profits and increases our experience of working in this field.

The world of coding is the best way to invest time, before I started working in this field I used to spend many hours thinking about a way to make money from it for my studies, but now I have great hope with this platform and what I will produce from it

• +4 1

No it is not a waste of time but by the help of cryptotalk we can earn money for the students cryptotalk is the part time job and he paid his study expenses

I don't think so working over here can be a waste of time before knowing this workplace I used  to waste time on other things but after knowing this forum and working over here am hoping for a good change in me and my life. Lets hope for good.

Hello my friend
I am new here and I have learned that the time I spend here is a beautiful thing that makes me follow the ideas and topics of members and developments in electronic currencies and collect a large amount of information about them and how to deal with them.
This forum also makes free profits, so it is a place to learn and profit at the same time