Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 75 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

no crypto is the not a waste of time. Now you can see that the world is go to the crypto currency. they sell and buy the crypto currency. one time it is become the one of the most currency used and they trade it at the many platforum. so it is not waste of time and go it to. best of luck of the happy earning.

We can interact with other members who has a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrencies by doing crypto we can earn extra money and we can also learn  We know the advanced topics like ongoing economics

no it is not i think it is a great way to learn about cryptocurrency world and bitcoins also to earn money especially for students and you can invest your profits also 

It is never a waste of time, you as a member of this forum earn in two ways, first you become an expert in cryptocurrencies and you can create a business through it. 

Secondly, you earn some money here for your participation, and this is good. You learn and receive money because you are learning.

• +2 1

This question to me should be answered by the senior or old members of this platform, because we the new members of this platform who are still battling hard to complete my first free 100 post, and hopefully to start earning very soon, but so far obviously I don’t think spending more time in cryptotalk platform is waste of time because someone will learn a lot of things.

No, it is not a waste of time, there is nothing better than using your free time to get additional income and gain a lot of useful information.

My friend told me about this forum he told me a great thing about it, I don't think that this site is wasting for time because we are here can learn and work

• +1 1

No.Crypto is not really a waste of time.we have a lot of opportunity to earn by it.But for earning free crypto we need to find legit and good paying websites or apps.But it's really rare.This forum is the best one i have used still now for earning crypto. I think that I thought it was a waste of time because .

1 hour ago, maryrose979 said:

My friend told me about this forum he told me a great thing about it, I don't think that this site is wasting for time because we are here can learn and work

@maryrose979 Your friend is very right, we do not waste time on cryptocurrencies, here we can learn a lot and earn money, that is very good for a person, having an extra income while you learn is something that many want to have, you have to read the comments and do Things are fine so that we can do very well here and have a better future.

Any work we do and they pay us money for it is not a waste of time, I have seen that most of the members who work here have got results, for me I try to invest my time here even if I don’t get the money quickly, it is work like any work  ٱ

When you know where to spend your time here, you will not lose anything, so choosing the site determines the profit or loss, here we win money and others can lose money, this thing is up to you, and most importantly, the forum gives us the wage of our time.

I think cryptotalk is the best social media. Because here we can share our thoughts and knowledge and that is so informative. I spend hundreds of hours in Facebook and other social media but ultimately I didn't gained anything. But from here I learned much. 

I'm still a new member in the cryptotalk platform, but still from the little time that I joined the platform till now, I really learn somethings about the cryptocurrency world, as such, I don't see the cryptotalk as waste of time rather as a great learning forum, thank you.

On the contrary, my friend, working on this forum makes you get a lot of valuable information about cryptocurrencies in addition to that it gives you a financial reward for your work and effort and in light of the development and acceleration in the world And the use of many people for digital work is evidence that they will become basic currencies in the future, so you have to work on gaining more experience in this field.

• +2 1

Before I got to know the world of crypto, my time was wasted. But now I'm at my best. since I've been in this world, I've learned a lot, and most of all, I'm making money. that's reason enough to say that being here isn't a waste of time.

• +4 1

Certainly, it is not a waste of time .. through my presence in this forum, I gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and make money ... I advise everyone to provide interest so that we can benefit from us newcomers.

I am also having the same position vibes about cryptocurrencyin this campaign is getting so much of an advantage to improve ourselves even we are getting payment for this we can improve our communication skills our work ability performance that things are there we are are having advantage to improve those things even we are getting knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the best part in cryptotalk. 

It is never a waste of time, you are here to earn money and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the world of crypto. Our work here is an investment of time and nothing more than that.

No my friend crypto world is not a waste of time, is a need of time, because it taught us a great lesson and also this foram draws a handsome amount of money that us usfull for us, so how we says that we are wasting our time here ?

I do not think it is a waste of time, as some people consider it a good source for work and money

The work here on this forum is to bring understanding and knowledge about working in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Quite the opposite, my friend. crypto work is important.And very useful .. Because he teaches you a lot of things .. The work of cryptography also carries out a large number of skills .. Especially very positive skills .. That will help you in your daily life, too .. It also gives you a culture that helps you too ..

Some group of people view doing of cryptotalk as waste of time, well, that's Just their own view, but to me, the cryptotalk is never a waste of time rather a very great learning forum where you can learn so many things from, that's my opinion on this particular article.

Of course not my friend.. Crypto is very important and the field of cryptocurrencies is very useful ..It's a vast field and of course we can use so much in our lives to work, realism, plus easy handling digital currency encrypted where it is as easy and free of complexity also you can learn a lot of knowledge, plus you can take advantage of the experiences and of others too !
As for using taps you make money without knowledge so cryptotalk is the best site in all respects

• +2 1

Crypto is not wasting of time but its an opportunity that help us to earn money at anytime and anywhere. Many people have done great things because of crypto currency and we can do like them too! We just need to learn more, set plans and take action.

• +5 1

Certainly, working in this forum is not a waste of time because it helps us gain more experiences.

For me, when I joined the world of cryptocurrencies, I did not know anything, but thanks to this forum, I gained a lot of information.

• +2 1