Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 77 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

I don't think so my friend p many people believe consult here the source of basic income have earnings and plus they acquire knowledge and new experiences in their lives.

• +2 1

On 3/17/2021 at 1:16 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

There's a lot of sites which you can gamble using your cryptocurrency coins, like in yobit, they have an Dice game which is the concept is High Low, which means that you will choose between the two if lower 48 or higher 52, if you're interested, try that and many people are also playing it.

Yes mate, in addition with that, stake.com is one of the site that you can gamble your money. You can bet some plays like in esports, sports like basketball, counter strike global offense, dota 2 and so on. For me gambling is good than trading by having a high chance of winning than trading.

I think Cryptalk is never a waste of time, because you can succeed by working here if you want.  You can also earn bitcoin from here.  Through which you will be able to overcome your unemployment.  In addition to earning income, especially working on this platform.  Be able to acquire education.  Through this education you will be able to improve your skills in crypto platform.

In fact, at first I found that digital encryption is a waste of time due to the large number of fraudulent sites, but after I got to know the cryptotalk forum, my opinion about digital encryption and electronic earning changed dramatically, so I am here to earn money and knowledge together.

• +3 1

I can't help thinking about why you think that way. Cryptographic money and blockchain is an extraordinary tech of this world. This gathering is a generally excellent stage to find out about new crypto task and tech. So it will be helpful to find out about many task and their tentative arrangement.

No, never, dear, it is a great job improving our ability to communicate, improve our English, develop our knowledge of cryptocurrencies, and it also provides us with enough money to meet the needs of our day. 

Welcome to me. I do not find it a waste of time, but rather we gain knowledge from it so that cryptocurrencies do not take more than two hours to work with. Thank you.

No, my friend, it is not a waste of time. Encryption helps many people in addition to the fact that some people depend on it with income by earning money in addition to gaining experience and information.

Many people thinks that doing crypto currency is wasting a time but actually it's not right thinking. Crypto currency is a digital currency from which we can make a money easily. Crypto currency is very trusted site from which we make a lot of money. 

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you that working here is not a waste of time. It is very beneficial in terms of material and in terms of learning and benefit. I spend most of the time here and I am very happy to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies

I agree with you because there are many members thinking like this and the thing that the crypto is just faced of time when they are completing their first hundred post but when they get some earning from this forum they realized that This is a great forum and cannot be compared with anyone

Cryptotalk is not a waste of time . We do work here to get money as well as knowledge and information about crypto world. As a student I feel lucky to here this wonderful platform because not only I'm learning but also I am Earning Through this wonderful platform.

• +2 1

Certainly not. This platform provides us with knowledge and all the information about cryptocurrencies. We have to stay away from entertainment and waste time on social media. Free time to work here and learn people. It's like a part-time job. It pays us profits for  Getting jobs done. This means that it does not waste time, rather it earns us it and makes our time gold

Not a waste of time
I don't think so because some people rely on coding as their primary source of income and work with it full time. We can also learn various transactions such as trading and investing in a cryptocurrency.

Hi my friend Crypto is Never a waste of time.its very lucrative and alot of information can also be gotten.crypto has really helped me alot. I have earned and learned on the forum.. 

No, my friend, I do not think that working here is a waste of time, but you can say that for fun and for entertainment you earn some money and this is a wonderful thing for me. I spend my day here and love the world of coding.

Nothing to see I also think that working with cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time, on the contrary, it gives us many opportunities and great benefits for me to be in cryptocurrencies is to invest our time in the best way. 

• +1 1

No, I do not think so at all, but on the contrary, CryptoTalk is the forum in which you can spend time because it provides you with the knowledge, scientific and material benefit, so I do not think there is better than spending time here in the forum.

• +3 1

Capital "No". Doing crypto is not at all a waste of time or resources because here we are getting a lot of knowledge along with that some good income. So in that case doing crypto is really helpful to all of us. So i would like to suggest each and everyone one to do crypto if oppotuned.

Hello dear friends, I am new here, certainly not a waste of time, that the cryptocurrency is a successful future and it benefits all members of society and all over the world by exchanging information, obtaining the largest amount of information and obtaining a successful and bright future

For me, it is not a waste of time. I have been working on crypto for a few years now and I can say that I can get a handsome amount of money. This has been my bread and butter since I left my office job.

During the first stage in crypto we face difficulty that how we worked on it.Spend the time and then we start the working and earn it.

Of course, my dear friend, the forum is not considered a waste of time. Enter the interesting and useful world of coding in which there is no waste of time. This forum is to gain knowledge and money. Thank you.

• +3 1

I am considering my self very lucky to be a part of this forum I dont think we are wasting our time here instead we are learn some basic knowledge about crypto which is the future of world