Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 82 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think it is not a waste of time are spending time in a crypto currency and learning about cryptocurrency because it is a future and that's why everyone in learning about cryptocurrency they see the potential of this currency and that's why and the more and more people are coming and learning and making profit out of it

No, my friend, working on a crypto site is a good and useful thing .It is important both physically and socially .It is also useful in acquiring new knowledge and valuable information .Thank you, buddy, for asking.

No, my friend, it is very good to work and take advantage of free time in something useful and important
There is a lot to learn from this wonderful forum
And we can bring additional income to our daily life

I do not think that working cryptocurrencies is a waste of time that cryptocurrencies have developed and taken their place in the global economy and have become coveted by many investors and entrepreneurs

I was very wrong when I thought that encryption is a waste of time, on the contrary, it is greatly beneficial that makes you make the money necessary for your daily life and learn and increase your experience about the cryptocurrency that will soon become global.

There is never a waste of time in this wonderful forum we learn and earn money at the same time this forum is based on the exchange of information and experiences about cryptocurrencies and the crypto world

Of course not, my friend, working here is really valuable and useful for what we gain here in terms of learning, knowledge and money. It will give you information about cryptocurrency news and how to understand it, and it will save you some money to enter this field. This is not a waste of time, but it is the best investment of time.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I do not think that working in coding is a waste of time, in fact it is a work worth pursuing and through which we can earn money easily.

From my personal point of view, working with the cryptocurrency Bitcoin currently is not a waste of time, on the contrary, there are those who cannot work outside the home due to quarantine or other reasons. This is a suitable business opportunity for them to earn money using this platform.
It can do well in crypto, and if you really want to make money and learn more things about cryptocurrencies, you should do your research. And you are at home.

Of course not, it is not natural that learning and earning money is a waste of time, even if the amount of money is little, in the end you get knowledge and gain experience through your presence here, it is better than games and social networking sites

• +1 1

Hello dear friends, I'm newbie in this forum. This forum is real and not the wastage of time. In this forum i learn many things. This is learning and earning platform.

This is not true, as some people depend on coding as a primary source of income and work with it full-time. It's a nice way to make money and work, not a waste of time, but there are some places that use it for no reason.

No my dear friend I want to tell you that doing crypto is not waste of time because on this form you will get the money and so you will get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about the cryptography that will help you to understand the position of cryptocurrency at this time in all over the world

Hello mate, most like this is your waste of Time and the facts that you are engaged in cryptocurrency,i have been working with crypto currency for more then three years and do not consider it a waste o f time,thank you.

No, it is not possible. This forum is full of  knowledge.I myself spend time on it last week 2-3 hours a day i learn more about cryptocurrencies.Full of quality content.A man should spend time here just to read post which will give him/her idea about crypto.Which will earn profit in future. This forum improved my english and even pay . Thanks 

I do not think it is a waste of time because in fact, even if we do not earn money, we will definitely gain experience. I am confident that this is the future and it will start through cryptocurrencies and will definitely help build a strong future for the economy and create good developments and capabilities.

Encrypting is not a waste of time,
And the waste of time is when we get information that is not useful to you at all, or even work without benefit,
Here in the forum you get valuable information, that will benefit you in profitable trade and investments, and here in the forum you get a job and make a little money, it is good.

• +2 1

No, since I believe in cryptos and bitcoin/atlercoins in general, but I believe that even if someone does not use it, it is still valuable. I believe it is important to be aware of it, and this forum provides many people with the opportunity to become acquainted with the crypto world. Plus, it pays you, so you won't lose time while learning and profiting at the same time.

Encrypting is not a waste of time,
And the waste of time is when we get information that is not useful to you at all, or even work without benefit,
Here in the forum sites and other sites that give little money for a lot of work, and then working in the cryptocurrency field is a waste of time

I do not think that working in the field of cryptocurrencies is a waste of time, it is not the case for me, and that I earn very well from trading cryptocurrencies, learning new things, and starting to become more disciplined and wiser, so I benefit a lot from the crypto work.

In my opinion, I benefit a lot from this forum, where I learn new topics, ideas, and new areas of earning, as well as work and earn from cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I consider that working in the field of cryptocurrencies is a useful thing and not a waste of time.

Learning something useful, new and important is not considered a waste of time, so spending more time learning trading, investing and cryptocurrencies is better than doing something else, so work and learning about cryptocurrencies cannot be considered a waste of time because this is definitely better than playing games.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Yes my dear friend crypto is not a waste of time. Dear this is interesting and profitable. I start working on this forum few days ago I gain a lot of knowledge from this forum. We earn a lot of profit from crypto, so, dear it is not a waste of time.

Not at all. If you really know how to work on crypto, you can earn alot from it. This cannot be called as waste of time because it is a source of income. Spend some time on crypto and you'll know how to get the best of it.

This is definitely not a waste of time. Cryptocurrencies take us to a new economic level.
In addition, if there is no time for cryptocurrencies, you can always invest in them in such ways that you will not need to constantly check or worry about something, as in trading. Staking, structured deposits as an example.