Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 83 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

I do not feel that it is a waste of time so imagine yourself in work, but it takes about 3 hours instead of the 8 hours you spend in normal work and it also makes you get to know some friends And to work whenever you want

No, my friend, it's not waste of time. Cryptocurrencies are the future of the world. I expect that with the beginning of 2030, cryptocurrencies will be spread all  over the world.

Dear friend, on the contrary, because working on crypto talk is not a waste of time at all. We are here to communicate socially. We are here to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies in this forum. We must obtain the necessary knowledge to work within this wonderful forum and then get what we want from earning money, experiences and everything. Therefore, I work for a period in general as a start and learn everything related to cryptocurrencies and the rule of simple gain automatically. This main forum is the time domain, it teaches us and gives For a good break at the same time gratis Thank you very much

So far for me and to be honest , I didn't feel that am investing my time in useful things before I joined crypto talk , after crypto talk am more satisfied with my free time management , because am not  wasting my time any longer , even if I didn't use this crypto currency information in my real life , I will still happy to learn it for sure .

• +3 1

Well my friend, I don't think coding is a waste of time, it may not be a full-time job but it's the best part-time job I've tried so far. So my friend I advise you to follow the path in the crypto world steadily

no my dear friend crypto isn't a waste of time because we are earning free Crypto on this form it really helping us to make us our profit here on this platform.

• +1 1

I don't think so crypto is wasting of time . because most of the people and student are earning and learning knowledge from this forum this forum really support the every body in this pandemic.

I've noticed that doing crypto isn't a waste of time because it allows me to socialize and learn about new technological developments, and I get paid for it. With the time I receive, I fulfill my objectives, and I discover that this was a fantastic experience.

So, in your view, do you ever consider crypto to be a waste of time?

Dear cypto is not a waste of time. In my opinion it is best forum that educates you. And it told you about trading. And you also learm about crypto currencies. Then you will be able to do trading and can earn valuable profit. Through this you can can earn day by day. 

of course no
Now it is possible that some people will denounce this action because something new is something new
But with the advancement of time it will become a profession in which many people work and it will spread very much.

• +2 1

Crypto is not a waste of time and it will never will be. If you get to know with a crypto miner you will know the real fact of investing your time in crypto. Its true that you have to spend a lot of time in it but its not a waste of time.

Crypto is a full of postive vibes. It is not a waste of time. It help u to earn  and as said Hardwork pays off. Crypto is not a waste a time it make you learn new things . It helps you to improve communication skills. You can learn new things and enjoy the other people thoughts

Not at all crypto is not a waste of time. daughter is helping us a lot to learn about cryptocurrency and we can read the experiences of other people and we can learn from them. So it help us a lot.

I'm new here, i don't have much experience and knowledge about crypto currencies. So I'm learning and reading all senior members posts and comments. So wish me the best.

Quite the contrary, the time we spend in this forum is the best, we earn knowledge and money as well, so if it's a waste of time, then there's nothing valuable in this life. 

Crypto work is not a waste of time, we gain through our work in it money, knowledge, experience and information, we also learn about digital currencies and increase our culture.

Dear friend @Shahd1995 @Jony jonsen @abdulwahab4 I think Crypto you mean to participate in the CryptoTalk campaign, I think it's not a waste of time. Yet it can take many hours every day to bring unique information and valid answers to other members. It depends on how you can manage your leisure time to earn as much as possible. If you have other ways you can always advise the rest of us. Thank you 

I do not consider it a waste of time friend, on the contrary, I have gained knowledge by being updated in the world of cryptos, you have its fruits when you see the gains that little by little you have part of the effort and work.

Working with cryptography is excellent, you get economic gains, knowledge, help in entrepreneurship and in the professional field. I’d call it winning work.  

No, I never found doing crypto a waste of time ...
We come daily to here in order to gain knowledge and develop our minds and human performance as people with minds for as long as we have been and still have constant intelligence and we know the right way from the wrong way
This forum gave a lot for us and denying the favor would be a negative action for it.

Honestly we can secure our future by giving more time to crypto. I dont think that if you take much research about crypto and its stock market then nothing loss will be happen on you. Infact it will be profitable for you because in future crypto popularity will increase much like btc price increase. So its important and we need to do more research about it. 

Edited by Roxcy

Yes, my friend, in my opinion, the coding world is useful for additional income. There are elderly people or students who do not have the ability or time to work outside the home, so they work some time here and earn additional income that meets their personal needs in addition to ه knowledge and experience and strengthening their language.

People who are looking to make a fast buck without having any prior experience, expertise, or skills. They are implying, in my view, that cryptocurrency is a waste of time. However, your path through the crypto world is a waste of time. If you want to succeed in the crypto world, you must choose the right path.

No my  dear working in crypto world is not wasting of time. You can see the value of cryptocurrency in past and now then you will find it's value. Thousands of people are working on cryptocurrency and they are getting a huge of profit day by day.

I've noticed that doing crypto isn't a waste of time because it allows me to socialize and learn about new technological developments, and I get paid for it. With the time I receive, I fulfill my objectives, and I discover that this was a fantastic experience.

So, in your view, do you ever consider crypto to be a waste of time?