Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 80 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

I don't think it's a waste of time, on the contrary, I think it's the best way to invest our time since I'm sure that this will give us very good profits in the long term, and very probably can make us rich if we know how to manage ourselves from now on.

No, my friend, the work here is not a waste of time because we are making good profits from it in addition to the knowledge he provides for free about coding. As for me, I appreciate the time more during my work in the forum.

Working in cryptocurrencies is very good and not a waste of time. We earn profits in addition to keeping us informed about news of cryptocurrencies, which gives us experience in this field.

Encryption is your source of money
Really..it is never a waste of time
It is apart from the introduction of money
It will definitely help you in keeping pace with the development of cognitive science and technology
And the exchange of experiences between people
So it is not a waste of time
Because in all cases you will win money or knowledge and experience ... Good luck

• +4 1

No of course not. spending time doing crypto is very useful for us because of money you can gain from this service and the experience you get here from reading and learning more about crypto world. 

No it is not a waste of time.it takes your time but to achieve something you can learn many things from this forum.it pays you on spending time on this forum.you get so much knowledge from this forum about crypto.

Absolutely not a waste of time, on the contrary, this work reaps its fruits after a period of time and makes you engage in the world of coding, which will soon become the leader of the digital and technological world 

Personally, I think it is not a waste of time, mainly because it is a very big world and with each passing year it is more present in our lives, within maybe a decade we can pay anywhere with a cryptocurrency as if it were our local currency.

Doing crypto is never the waste of the time. In fact while working on this forum we turn our spare time into useful time . It is a great forum because it provides us opportunity of earning as well as learning . We learn a lot about cryptocurrency through this forum . I am feeling very happy after joining this forum. It can't be the waste of time for anyone.

No not at all , I don't think it's a waste of time working here. Because through this forum we can earn as well as gain knowledge . It's a beneficial one. No one will be feeling that it's a waste if time. But what you have to do is you should work really hard to achieve your goals , follow the rules and regulations that's it.

I do not think that working in the field of cryptocurrencies is a waste of time, it is not the case for me, and that I earn very well from trading cryptocurrencies, learning new things, and starting to become more disciplined and wiser, so I benefit a lot from the crypto work.

Hello my friend
No, the crypto work is not a waste of time, it is very good to give you new information and earn money from it
As a beginner, I liked to work on this forum
Good luck to you

Yes, you are right. I have noticed that cryptocurrency is not a waste of time because it makes me social and can learn about any new advances in technology, above all after paying for my work. I achieve goals with the time I earn and I learn it was so great.

So do you ever view crypto as a waste of time?

No, not this.

It doesn't happen until we earn here and get the benefits.

We should look for positive benefits and any good effects of working in crypto.

In my opinion, I benefit a lot from this forum, where I learn new topics, ideas, and new areas of earning, as well as work and earn from cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I consider that working in the field of cryptocurrencies is a useful thing and not a waste of time.

Learning something useful, new and important is not considered a waste of time, so spending more time learning trading, investing and cryptocurrencies is better than doing something else, so work and learning about cryptocurrencies cannot be considered a waste of time because this is definitely better than playing games.

Dear, on the contrary, in general, the work on crypto talk is a wonderful job and everyone must invest it in general because here we are writing knowledge in general from this educational forum blessing advice among all that this forum take an educational forum and know about it with everything related to cryptocurrencies and with all certainty for copper That we feel a waste of time because this forum is a forum whose main purpose is to teach me everything related to cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

We can never say that crypto is time wasting. I think so it's time saving we can not only earn here we can improve our skills here. It's time saving not time wasting if we not earn here we will learn only 

No, it is not a waste of time my friend, we are here to share information with each other and keep abreast of the latest news in addition to obtaining knowledge and experience from old members here and we also make a little money.

• +3 1

For me it is not a waste of time, because this forum gives experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and making profits as much as your effort, here there is a price for time, so it is not considered a waste of time because there is a benefit in terms of gaining information and in terms of earning money, this is wonderful.

Actually i think Cryptographic money and blockchain is an extraordinary tech of this world. This gathering is a generally excellent stage to find out about new crypto task and tech. So it will be helpful to find out about many task and their tentative arrangement.

For me, the world of coding is a fun world and there is a lot of excitement and suspense.

And it is not a waste of time, on the contrary, when we work with coding, we have kept pace with the development in modern technology.

• +5 1

It is not a waste of time; the crypto world is still expanding, so we must concentrate on learning. This investment is not regulated by the government or banks, which is a good thing, because it allows you to work and earn money.

I totally agree with you that you cryptotalk is not a waste of time,. It makes you knowledgeable t in one minute and one second which is very important in your life.i think this a great platform for us

Once you learn something on this forum it is not a waste of time
You also don’t earn money through it
Do you think all this is a waste of time

Quite the opposite, my friend .. Encryption is very important.. Due to several factors .. I'll tell you .. First consultation earns you a lot of skills besides that, he knows you many cultures that help in your career ..