Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 76 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

i start my journey on this crypto forum recently and i feel in this period that its not a waste of time and i improve my various skills and learn various things that i not know and hope so it will be benefits for me in future to get success on this forum.

I do not think that it is a waste of time because working here brings me great pleasure, I am learning something new and all people are talking about it these days and this work makes you earn a material profit at the same time while you are in your home, and cryptocurrencies and working in it has a future and I think that this work will be a number One over time

No it is not like that you think so, crypto is now in trending in all over the world. When you open  the chrome browser you see the discover news having all about cryptocurrencies and specially of Bitcoin.

Big investors are making money by crypto and they are near to become a millionaire.  So I think it is not a wastage of time.

Thank you my friend for your topic. Encryption is very useful and helps build good relationships with others and keep abreast of developments. It also helps in acquiring knowledge and earning money for work.

• +2 1

it a waste of time. This is interesting and profitable in terms of finances. Even if the profit will be in the future, it is also worth it. It will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their price. I don't think that's going to happen.

Well, it depends on how people use their time in the crypto business, if they only collect in taps, they just waste their time because they can only join campaigns or try trading instead. If they do not learn and not to win or lose more money, they are wasting their time. Every time we use our time there should be some output good even if it is small or large.

• +4 1

I don't think it's a waste of time, on the contrary, I think it's the best way to invest our time since I'm sure that this will give us very good profits in the long term, and very probably can make us rich if we know how to manage ourselves from now on.

My friend

I don't think so because some people rely on crypto as their primary source of income by investing in and trading in cryptocurrencies

Thanks my friend for your post

I do not think this because some people depend on coding as a basic source of income and work with it full time. It is a good source of money and work, not a waste of time, but there are some sites that work with it without any benefit.

Working in this wonderful forum cannot be considered a waste of time, in which there are many new and wonderful ideas that enable the individual to develop himself and follow his path in life. At the same time, he can know the coding and encrypted currencies, publish them and circulate them between countries and can also invest them, and this gives many advantages to many People

No, I don't believe it is a waste of time in any way. If we look at it carefully, we can easily make a lot of money. It has made our time worthwhile. Now we're doing something useful that allows us to put a value on our time.

I don't think ever I work there is a waste of time because you earn them first skill kind of money, too many people rely on this product feel like it's a huge benefit to many of the sites are working without any kind of benefit this site to include, including

Hello my friends I would like to think crypto is not a waste of time because I see a lot of potential to grow Within this Club. 

I have learned very much from my friends who started earlier in this business and they're making a little bit more money to help them pay for goods and stuff for their houses so I think this website is not a waste of time

I don't think this is right because no one can accept this because we are running from this forum and crypto-currency is a good thing and we are investing in this for reading and four other works and it is giving us a good return so why we can't say it is waste of time

Of course working in CryptoTalk is not a waste of time. I think it is an ideal use for a short period of the day. We obtain information, learn, earn money and communicate with other members. The time I spend here is the best time of my day

• +2 1

No,I think it is not westing the time because it is way of earning money and learning more new things and business experiences because I'm a student I will respect all of things that impress for me.

Of course not, the cryptocurrency business has a lot of profit and benefits, because I, like all the members here, believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of currencies in the whole world, so we must start preparing from today. Good luck.

I have been working with cryptocurrency for more than 3 years and do not consider it a waste of time. This is interesting and profitable in terms of finances. Even if the profit will be in the future, it is also worth it. It will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their price. I don't think that's going to happen.

Yes crypto is not a waste of time because we get good information and knowledge about the field of investing and trading on this platform which through we can get good amount of money so how can it can be waste of time. 

Crypto is very benefit because it gives us extra income and we can make good things from that income. Believe me, this days is even simple for disabled people to earn money at their homes by trading crypto currencies. So i can't say doing crypto is a bad thing while it helps the world.

• +2 1

Certainly, no, it is not a waste of time, on the contrary, your presence in the forum will provide you with great and useful learning about the topic of coding and achieve financial gains for you as well.

• +3 1

Crypto is not a waste of time at all. Instead, learn to trade by investing in cryptocurrencies so that we can make a profit and brighten our future. Cryptocurrency is very useful.

no not right. My friend, we are here for work and science at the same time, we work and earn money from here, in both cases we earn information and earn money and this is not a waste of time

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, your words are very true, cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time at all, but it is important, fun and useful at the same time combines many aspects by increasing knowledge and experience and also making money it is a wonderful forum for me good luck 

• +1 1