What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications?

The system of notifications is completely functional and alerts are made when making a launch for a specific account or quoting a topic Sometimes I did not receive notifications, but I could find them in the spam box of the email in which I registered. And if no notifications have been received, this means that it is not necessary that there is a problem, but rather that you may not have mentioned the account or one of its topics has been quoted yet.

Thank you for this wonderful tutorial it is vert well explained and I hope many members who don't have idea of how to on the notification button take the advantage of this topic and learn to add to there experience, now you have cleared some members on this it is now left for us to utilize it.

• +1 1

Yes, with these steps, notifications can be controlled and of their nature, and in general these notifications can also be seen in the spam box of the email that is registering here. Personally, I receive all notifications when a member makes a mention for me or quotes one of my responses.

• +1 1

Wow that is really a good information , but it should be defaultly activated because it is very needy feature ! We want all these notifications ,  but now i can manually set my notifications setting ! 

Thank you for such an useful post, I has having the same problem and I stumbled with this post, little would have I known I will find the solution in here, I have followed every step you described to activate the notifications and it was a success, thanks.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this useful information. There are really many options that can be adjusted through the settings to suit our needs. This is a good feature in the forum.

It sound a bit rude but the people who cannot properly explore the forum have no use here. Something as basic as enabling notification shouldnot need a tutorial. Crypto currency is a digital currency and you need to be familiar with technology and web to know or write anything about it.

Your topic is really assume bro I appreciate your hard work and find the solution of receive notification problem, this explanation not only help new members, but some of our old members also face this problem hope all members problem will be solved.

Good post , who still didn't know about notification settings and how it is work sometime later I did I receive notifaction then o reset my whole settings and after that I got notification , thanks for share a kindful post.

That's not hard, you just have to go to the notification area by pressing a world like button, then after that you click on the settings and on the notifications to your specifications, that's all.

• +1 1

I actually faced challenges on how to anable notifications and now I'm happy you shared this helpful infor and I will make sure to follow all the guidelines step by step thanks for sharing.

Thanks man, this is a very good information because there were members who don't know how to allow notifications in their accounts. For now it will be easier for them by this explanations.

thank you. The notification settings are very simple. there are many people who don't get notifications for me too, those messages I no longer receive. Dyke to overcome is very simple. Just go to your account -> settings -> go to the notification - - select the options you want.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing that information to us, it will be really helpful for all the members here but in my personal opinion I do not want a notification here in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

thank you dear friend for creating such usefull topics .i think all of us having same question abiut how to make notification active to get all the notification but till now we were getting confuse about it..now yiur topic has make clearance the same problem

• +1 1

This is a useful thing to have because with the notification, you will be given an alert if someone reacts, or quoted you and it is important. This is a great thing to know for beginners mate. Thank you for posting.

• +1 1

Thanks for solving my headache that was there from many days of this notification i always wondered why i never get any notification whenever a person quotes me. Now i could also enable it through your suggested steps. Thank you.

• +1 1

This topic will be very useful for us to get the latest information. Your topic is very good because here we have learned how to get the latest new information. Thank you.

• +1 1

Thank you for the information buddy. This way we can be able to get notifications of the people reply to us and also if there is any kind of thing that is happening in our account then we will get the notification.

• +1 1

Informative post for beginners because they don't know so many things about this forum but due to you they know how to get all notifications. I hope you will post more informative and will topics.

• +1 1

That is a very good piece of information. Because a lot of new user don't know how to enable these. So by seeing this they will be able to know now. And also they can enable post notification on by enabling it while posting. Newbie can ask anything to know and to understand here.

• +1 1

Thanks dear friend for sharing this post , because it will really be helpful to the newbies who find it hard in receiving notifications, actually when I was a newbie I was faced with same problems untill I found a post just like this and it really helped me .

• +1 1

goodness stake , who still didn't know words notification settings and how it is work sometime last I did I receive notifaction then o reset my whole settings and after that I got notification , thank you for share a kindful stake

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, this is a very useful information that alerts us to our notices. This allows you to save time and not to miss any message that is inspired to us. Thank you for sharing this information, which I have never had before, i can pay attention to all my notices.

• +1 1

Добрый день, когда начинал писать здесь посты тоже столкнулся с этим. Просто не мог понять где что находится, выход нашелся как только прочел правила и наставление для начинающих. Вам же плюс за хорошую информативную статью.

• +1 1