Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

bitcoin talk is not my favorite I have make an account but I can not understand it how its work there was no any question so I have left it but cryptotalk there is have all answered in beginners section so its much good then bitcointalk 

Although ther is no comparesion between them but if you do  there are different things that you need to consider so the cryptotalk is providing the opportunity to earn some money for each person equally.

I prefer cryptotalk because the payouts are in bitcoin and the payouts are definitely appropriate. Meanwhile, bitcointalk pays with tokens so it is uncertain whether the paid tokens can be sold or not. Although bitcointalk has helped many bounty hunters in 2017, currently bitcointalk is not profitable because of the many scams.

I have just recently started here in Cryptotalk and wasn't aware of the other forum. From my experience so far,  and leaving the monetary rewards aside, I can say Cryptotalk has a great, engaging community that actively contributes to solve others' queries, and it is also quite friendly and intuitive for us beginners seeking out for information. Then, I personally see no particular reason to look for information in another forum like Bitcointalk.

Honestly I have never used Bitcoin talk forum before but from personal experience I  think cryptotalk is the best platform to earn income and to learn about cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

On 4/18/2020 at 1:05 PM, malik6314193 said:

I will prefer crypto talk. As you say it is great opportunity for beginners to learn and earn money from it. And second thing is that crypto talk is friendly use. 

Well I have never used and no experience about the Bitcointalk. But I only heard about the Bitcointalk that there is a very hard to earn money as compared to the cryptotalk. And it is very difficult to use buy the begginers everyone says, so for me cryptotalk is the best 

As i never use bitcointalk, but i heard that it is very difficult to make and understand posts on bitcointalk. And there campaign are also very profitable. 

But i prefer cryptotalk. As i learned a lot about cryptocurrency from this platform. And easy to understand. We can easily understand posts and make good posts. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will prefer cryptotalk for earning because first off all you have to make 100 posts for free but after that you will get paid for every post amount is small that you get in one day byt your work is not hard you can make 30 easily so cryptotalk is my choice

On 4/17/2020 at 12:40 PM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

Hey mate, you are right cryptotalk is very easy for earning but in bitcointalk is very difficult to earn bitcoin from their. But now earning at cryptotalk is getting hard but not so hard like Bitcointalk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcointalk is very popular forum but working in this forum is very difficult for new bies because miner mistakes were caused for banning in bitcointalk. One more thing, day by day multiple signature campaigns are starts there but only Senior member or high rank member take benefit through it. As for me, i prefer cryptotalk because working here is very easy, it will pay us on our post as well as campaigns are reliable for all of us. For getting knowledge in much easier way, for that purpose cryptotalk is best and this forum is also in developing stages so may be in future it will be campare bitcointalk. So cryptotak is best for us in all aspects instead of bitcointalk. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

i choose this forum for sure , as you said it is hard there to get payment and i heard from some of my friends there that you may need more than a year before you get the ability to start getting paid there while here anyone with good knowledge about crypto with useful replies or experience that others can benefit from it you will get paid 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, gbfisher said:

For getting knowledge in much easier way, for that purpose cryptotalk is best and this forum is also in developing stages so may be in future it will be campare bitcointalk. So cryptotak is best for us in all aspects instead of bitcointalk. 

All the point you have mentioned about bitcointalk is true... Actually bitcointalk forum now become bounty  hunting place.. Whenever i asked any bitcointalk members what is your activity there but he said about doing bounty there..  In bitcointalk forum only well qualified crypto member earn huge amount money.. But our forum going to be same ways like bitcointalk as our forum now have some Bounty project you know @gbfisher                   

• +2 1
  • +3 1

32 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

All the point you have mentioned about bitcointalk is true... Actually bitcointalk forum now become bounty  hunting place.. Whenever i asked any bitcointalk members what is your activity there but he said about doing bounty there..  In bitcointalk forum only well qualified crypto member earn huge amount money.. But our forum going to be same ways like bitcointalk as our forum now have some Bounty project you know @gbfisher                   

@Dorjoy12 thats true, cryptotalk forum is best for beginners as well as those persons who have good knowledge about crypto world for earning and for increases their knowledge. And now a days multiple signature campaigns mean bounties project are introduced on cryptotalk. Thats why i love this forum because its gives same opportunities to all members mean if any body have lower rank then they also earn good amount from bounties but on bitcointalk only higher rank members takes benefits. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

19 minutes ago, gbfisher said:

i love this forum because its gives same opportunities to all members mean if any body have lower rank then they also earn good amount from bounties but on bitcointalk only higher rank members takes benefits. 

@gbfisher  as our forum now introduced different bounty project then its sure that soon our forum will make a change on members ranking..  Because usually you can see in bitcointalk  forum jr  member able to  join signature and you know well How hard to reach jr member there.. That is why i am thinking deeply that our ranking system might be change soon..                  

• +3 1

Lets not take for granted bitcointalk but the truth is crypto talk has better quality and rules are good here so really happy to really enjoy being here,. I tried bitcoin talk and it was not that good it was really tough for me to really understand what I was doing here, some other site are better but its the oldest and still has followers , I think crypto talk works well for me, better than any other forum.

• +4 1

Very very important topic to us....we know that  cryptotalk and bitcoin are also very good .. Crypto is very good site there many people work here.. They acquire knowledge and earn money from it.. On the behalf bitcoin is digital coin... It has great value in the market..       

Personally, I am not familiar with the bitcointalk forum , and I am new to this forum, but during the time spent here I really liked this forum . I am new to cryptocurrency , so it can be difficult for me to communicate on any topics due to the small amount of knowledge ,but on cryptotalk I find a large number of topics where I can Express my opinion and communicate with people ,so I think cryptotalk is very well suited for a beginner.

Well as for me I prefer cryptotalk. I don't have much idea on bitcoin talk but I think it's going to be difficult to operate unlike cryptotalk were everything is easy and fast to learn.

After using the BitcoinTalk forum for a while and using CryptoTall for a long time, I found that the BitcoinTalk system is a bit complicated and only old members can earn money, but here the door is open to everyone, so I see CryptoTallk much better.

cryptotalk is lots better than each platform  as it is paying  to complete  easy mission . if we speak approximately  bitcointalk  handiest seniors  can. make earnings  from bitcointalk.

Cryptotalk is the best for me and mostly appreciated platform in which you find everything very easy and understandable most especially in terms of earnings.

Personally I prefer Cryptotalk rather than Bitcointalk because Cryptotalk is a user friendly forum that enables anyone to join in the forum to get free knowledge together in earning daily bonuses unlike Bitcointalk.

No need to compare the both forum because these two have different characteristics and some style on how they satisfy their members. Bitcointalk is good the same with cryptotalk and the only difference that I'm sure with these two is the year when they were founded. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c