Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

2 hours ago, Jibon1 said:

Yes I am annoyed with these kinds of traders because I think we should always help each other.  Especially with the ongoing epidemic, it is very important that we help each other and help each other to become our best version and I think nothing will happen if we become too greedy

It doesn't make any difference if selfish traders don't pass information to others. You don't even need to consult anyone to start trading. Hopefully, there are tons of sources for trading tips and you can use this forum to gain the basic information you need. I also started my trading career in a self-learning way. I didn't seek help from people but I read their experiences in trading and tried to avoid what they had done wrong.

On 4/18/2020 at 3:59 PM, Raqeebzy said:

There is enough room for people in the business, it is not for one person. I haven't started trading yet but I have taught many people how to do it and they are doing practically well. I am not so obsessed with it. 

@Raqeebzy exactly dear all members aren't same and I think who helped other and they are greedy it is the worst thing because we are here and helping other so we get satisfaction that it is good to share with all members who need help and I like you effort keep help members of this group and best of luck..

• +2 1

I always respect every member in this forum and also every trading people because we are are like a family member so it is our duty to help each other and every member to over come all the situation they are facing.

On 8/13/2020 at 12:20 AM, yato987 said:

i don't think anyone like this kind of traders , will they earn more money if they didn't teach others or it is just don't want others to make money from the field , i just can't understand how they are thinking

Well, i think they're just focusing from the trading instead of teaching other people how to trade properly because they need to manage their profit and the time is very important to them if the coin that they invested is now increased or not.

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Raqeebzy exactly dear all members aren't same and I think who helped other and they are greedy it is the worst thing because we are here and helping other so we get satisfaction that it is good to share with all members who need help and I like you effort keep help members of this group and best of luck..

Actually that was then (6-7months ago). Now I can say I have some good experience with trading, maybe not so much enough to be termed a professional trader. 

However, with the knowledge I have, I am so confident with time there will be massive improvements to help myself and even others in the community and beyond. I won't also hesitate to learn too.

Thank you. Profit for us all.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On this forum i see many peoples who are sharing there knowledge and infirmation with peoples and i like this type of traders if you have a knowledge of something then you have to share with other in this way they will be aware about thing that you know in thus way forum will become more better if you want to make forum better then better then help others

On 4/16/2020 at 8:06 PM, malik6314193 said:

I think helping other is the best thing. Don't be selfish in this work. I convince my friend to enter in this world and tell them the benefits of crypto trading. 

Yes of course! Helping of others is a good work we should convince our friends to join this forum because this is very helpful for increasing knowledge and information about crypto.

There are many folks who monopolize knowledge and earnings for themselves, and i have visible lots of them, but there also are folks who percentage beneficial statistics with every body, way to them.

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum, I personally think it is very good to help others, especially your friends, to make more people know this wonderful world of Cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

I have been trying to understand how the trade market works especially with cryto currency but am still find it difficult to see a better teacher In this aspects. From all what I have read from on how to trade am Still finding it difficult to understand it. That's the reason am not a trader

Great advice my friend. This is a very helpful content. I also would really be interested in helping my friends in this. I think we should share our advises and experience to help the users at something they are a beginner at . Let's make this platform user friendly. 

Trading isn't easy as it sounds.. and learning from experts is the best way to learn as many experts said.. those who monopolize their knowledge and experiences in any field are really selfish and want themselves only to earn.. but there are still many good experienced people who share their experiences with us for free! i can see many telegram and youtube channels with great content about how to trade well and all of them for free! also this forum is giving us a great opportunity to exchange our knowledge with each others.. and the most important thing is that both of the beginners and the experts can share their experiences with us even if they are modest..

• +2 1

When a trader share his knowledge openly with others, in response he also gains knowledge because people are not hesitant to advice him. So knowledge can be increased by sharing.

I think the percentage of these people is very small! Because by learning here I have found that there are many people who like to help out for nothing!
Through my work here, I learned many strategies about good trading, especially the strategy of "buying when the market is colored in red"

I have also earn btc from different site and different investment programs. I have earned bitcoin thorough airdrops and through surveys I have also earn bitcoin thorough texting of some new products. BTC is the future of money and will continue to trade and get paid through it

Well in each human there is basic instinct that do not want him to be left behind by anyone, so they do not want to share the secret with others, so they do this thing.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:13 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

It doesn't make any difference if selfish traders don't pass information to others. You don't even need to consult anyone to start trading. Hopefully, there are tons of sources for trading tips and you can use this forum to gain the basic information you need. I also started my trading career in a self-learning way. I didn't seek help from people but I read their experiences in trading and tried to avoid what they had done wrong.

yea even tho there are many free trading videos but you will still need someone to walk you through trading crypto, because i remember my early days in crypto i needed lotta help to know when is the right time to sell or buy. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea even tho there are many free trading videos but you will still need someone to walk you through trading crypto, because i remember my early days in crypto i needed lotta help to know when is the right time to sell or buy. 

What kind of help did you need to determine when you should enter and exit? This is quite simple. Every coin has a price history. If you calculate its average price, you can easily recognize cheap and expensive prices (in other words below and above average prices). You don't need help in a simple trade. The only time you need to consult is when you decide to try complicated trading methods like scalping and swing trade. However, if you still don't feel confident, it is better not to trade on your own.

• +1 1

Guiding someone associated to trading is advantage but you must not go any calls for trading on any exact coins for about sum as this would be decaying for you if they went under failure

I am doing forex trade  cryptocurrencies in the beginning until I found this forum and started to learn well in itSo that me even if i have just little knowledge about crypto trading i use to share it to the beginners  trade is best thing because the forum is very friendly and easy to understand the topic for a beginners.we must help the members who don't have much knowledg

Hey mate, thanks for your post  and you are very friendly because you help a people about trading matter which is rare in this crypto world. I am also help people about trading matter who are don't too much about trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I strongly agree with you, Helping others and giving them the results that will take them to the right road in trading will spread out the trading market more and more to achieve the goals.

unfortunately, I did not enter the trading market yet but for sure I will give my information about it when I know things about it.

Best luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum is is the best forum that can used by many newbies in crypto because this forum is very user friendly and easy to understand the topics for a beginners. I haven't started trading yet but I have thought many people how to do it and they are doing practically well. 

Selfishness is a behavior that exists with certain people in every society, you find these selfishness as your friends in the university or work, but you should not deal with them in kind, otherwise we will be like them, so I think that we must provide them and each person every useful information that may help him.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that I don't know much about trading I just tried to be perfect in my work and after some time I gain some knowledge

• +1 1