Do you think mining Bitcoins are safe? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kinglierfurtho

Do you think mining Bitcoins are safe?

When we talk about Bitcoin, we talk about the basis in relation to the market and for that part it generates profitability and future profits, if the intention is to extract them.

Only now between energy expenditure, specialized equipment expenses, and a host of other things, it is expensive to run a mining farm in relation to btc.

However, personally I do not see it as a loss, but rather an investment with a vision for the future.

There are multiple platforms that offer you very profitable mining contracts, it is only a matter of investigating further.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

es seguro si se toman las previsiones necesarias pero incluso si está en la nube es más rentable y hay mejores resultados con un mejor proveedor y una buena computadora que ayuda al minero a estar en excelentes condiciones

Friend, everything is a risk. Personally, I think that investing in buying cryptocurrencies and then mining them is an effective way, of course it has its risks, I said it a moment ago. To bet on this we have to know and find a safe place because today there are many sites that are SCAM, and we must be sure where we are going to put our money. 😉👍

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think yes, but need a lot of time 😄

Asic A10PRO 6G or is it still possible to build a farm yourself from gtx1660 6gb super? As far as I know, this asic is not universal, but only DaggerHashimoto. Weigh the pros and cons. I don’t know what to choose, on the one hand there is less fuss with A10PRO, but 12 months warranty, and gtx 36 months warranty ... Can I spit and buy VMining?)

• +2 1

You can not mine bitcoin directly on your pc hardware now at least. If you meant to mine an altcoins on videocards. so yes. It is pretty safe, but don't spend your last money on it and monitor crypto market always.

It;s absolutely safe if you correctly installed all the equipment and provide all elecricity safety standarts in your mining location. 

In reality I need more awareness wether it is sheltered or not however I think There are a couple of methods of mining. For example, on your gadget mining and another is cloud mining. So in the event that you mine on your gadget it tends to be risky.Because some mining can hurt your gadget. In any case, I don't think with the goal that cloud mining is dangerous. 

Undoubtedly, mining is sheltered in the field of mining bitcoin and digital forms of money. This is valid and there is no compelling reason to fear for it.

• +1 1

There are reliable mining sites that give profits and are guaranteed, and there are also mining sites that are quorum, so when you want to return, start by first looking for the credibility of the site

Most of free mining platforms are not safe so you better avoid them and try to use a lot of hours time to study these mining platforms to find out if it's legit or not, also it's better to buy or invest your funds for a better mining such as you can use virtual mining from trusted Yobit exchange platform for investment.

• +1 1

Bitcoin was created 11 years ago, mining is still running good, which means mining bitcoin is good. About safety, bitcoin mining is safe if you do it the right way, to join mining pool after setting up a profitable mining rig. 

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, JanBomCrypto said:

Bitcoin was created 11 years ago, mining is still running good, which means mining bitcoin is good. About safety, bitcoin mining is safe if you do it the right way, to join mining pool after setting up a profitable mining rig. 

Bitcoin mining yes is safe @JanBomCrypto, but all depend about which place you choose for mining, if you buy your own machine for mining of course it is very safe, because you manage it for your self. But if you invest your money in a such cloud mining it is not safe, because other manage your money or stole your money if they are a scammers.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Mining bitcoin is even more than safe, nobody to steal your bitcoin, it will be on your wall directly, if you do not allow scammers to get to you, your bitcoin is safe, if they get to you and your bitcoin is stolen, not the fault of mining but your fault. 

Its safe cause there have no fraud. But we have a expensive to do this. We need to try it for trusted site. Which give me a kind of small income. And get a monthly income also.

On 10/3/2020 at 7:13 PM, sektor63 said:

I think yes, but need a lot of time 😄

Asic A10PRO 6G or is it still possible to build a farm yourself from gtx1660 6gb super? As far as I know, this asic is not universal, but only DaggerHashimoto. Weigh the pros and cons. I don’t know what to choose, on the one hand there is less fuss with A10PRO, but 12 months warranty, and gtx 36 months warranty ... Can I spit and buy VMining?)

There are other good miners you can recommed, I still prefer antminers which are the best producing miners do now. 

On 11/15/2020 at 3:42 PM, Rakib408 said:

Its safe cause there have no fraud. But we have a expensive to do this. We need to try it for trusted site. Which give me a kind of small income. And get a monthly income also.

Yes, it is safe, but there are unsafe ways like cloud mining and browser mining. To join mining pool and making a net profile calculation before starting is a compulsion. 

• +1 1

If you mine bitcoin on your own by joining mining pool, bitcoin is safe. What makes mining not to be safe now are the scam involved, it can be through browser mining or cloud mining generally, but these are scam that are easily avoidable. 

On 4/15/2020 at 11:21 PM, Kinglierfurtho said:

We know that mining attracts people.It has a magnetic approach for investors who are Interested to invest in Cryptocurrency.But Is it safe enough or a risky business?we believe Cryptocurrency is future and they are rewarding limitlessly.   

When i see some users ask this question, i don't understand it very well, because the hall life is a risk, human been is a risk nature is a risk, whatever you see around you is a risk your family is a risk for you, making love is a big risk ( you can get a heart attack ) by doing it so what can be the risk of BTC beside all this risks you are facing in real life.

In crypto world there is a big chance to be rich,  but only for courage people the undecided cannot even go out of home because they are still thinking about risks.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

19 hours ago, redamoun said:

When i see some users ask this question, i don't understand it very well, because the hall life is a risk, human been is a risk nature is a risk, whatever you see around you is a risk your family is a risk for you, making love is a big risk ( you can get a heart attack ) by doing it so what can be the risk of BTC beside all this risks you are facing in real life.

In crypto world there is a big chance to be rich,  but only for courage people the undecided cannot even go out of home because they are still thinking about risks.

You are right about this, everything in life is risky, but there are some risks that are worth it and there are some risks that are not worth it. But for mining bitcoin, it is a type of risk that is worth i, and if done well, profit will be the result. 

Totally safe.

But one thing i dont like in mining is, the return is too slow. It takes weeks or even months to earn only one dollar. 

This is the only reason which i dont like in mining sites, rest of the things are perfect.

If you have enough money to invest in advanced miners and you have access to cheap electricity, Bitcoin mining is a more profitable and safe investment than an ICO/IEO.
You also need to check the legal status of your local Bitcoin mining which ensures you are not at risk of prosecution in the future.

if you have your own setup which is the physical set up it is always safe to mine the bitcoin because it is highly secure blockchain and there is no issue with mining it.

I think it's more about whether mining Bitcoin is about profit or loss rather than whether it's about trust. I tried bitcoin mining but could not make any profit. I could not even afford my bill. This minimizes the human trust in bitcoin mining.

The mining is actually more profitable business than investing in any coin because in the mining you make investment once and you keep on learning for your entire life