Russian section is more active then English. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

The only way you can make such assertion is if you are bilingual i.e you can speak English and Russian fluently. Both Forums are active as far as I can see because there is no competition on this platform everybody is just here to earn and learn. If the Russians are more active than the English speaking section, it means they are more populated.

• +3 1

El 15/4/2020 a las 9:18, Ch Ayyan dijo:

¿Notó que la sección rusa es más activa, es más activa que la sección en inglés? Lo que piensas que es la razón. Creo que la razón por la que la mayoría de los países están bloqueados es que participan en la sección en inglés 

It is very strange, but perhaps it is as you say, now we do not know if it is because of the population, there must be many more Russian people in the forum than English, therefore I see it as something normal in my opinion

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The truth is that I do not have the statistics that the Russian section is more active, what I noticed is that there is better content in the Russian section. I honestly do not know what the reason will be but it is seen that there is another level compared to ours.

• Useful or interesting 1

20 minutes ago, agostinasocobehres said:

It may be that this is due to the fact that the Russian section has fewer members, so perhaps you see more quality. In the English section, what happens is that there are members from many countries, so many times the same information is repeated over and over again.

It is very pleasant to communicate in Russian. Rich vocabulary to describe any situation. There are always words to explain your intentions to your opponent verbatim. There are also quite a few words that are not in English.

I live in Cambodia and had to learn spoken English, but I prefer to communicate in my native Russian!

В Русском сегменте много новичков, у которых почти одни и те же вопросы... Они хотят ответов, по этому пишут.

There are many newcomers in the Russian segment who have almost the same questions... They want answers, they write about it.
Edited by Santeyss

Yes my friend, I also have noticed that the Russian section is more active than the English section. I think it is because the Russian people have getting benefit from their own language section. In that way, they can easily understand their topics, contents, and posts. They also can reply easily with their opinion to be shared with others. And the other way, in the English section, there are many members who are weak in English language and some of them also cannot understand the main content of the topic, so they leave that topic without reply.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Perhaps this is the real reason, but Bladafah, so we can notice that in the Russian section there are more members who have large ranks, they are more experienced than the English section and therefore they are more able to create useful posts from members in the English section

You are right.Russian section really more active section.Cryptotalk forum is a Russian country's forum.Most of the members here comes from Russia.They regular post here with their own language.

Dear friend as i think the main reason behind this is crypto talk is originated from Russia. That's why there are more people from Russia. But i am not confirm about that. Thanks 

dear friend, I appreciate you I also noticed the number of post in the Russian section is in a large amount then the English section.May be scammers in that section are less then English.We see Crypto sometimes scammed so much by scammers.But may be in russian section,They are using local language,so they are more active and prominent in this forum. Good luck

I don't know Russian language. I have seen many Russian content and post but I couldn't figure out what they did say.I have seen English section also active.

I think yes Russian section is more active because actually this forum is Russian so therefore I think Nd even Ukraine is active and they are also Russian thinker so may be it is true.

• +1 1

I think,its on the forums that part's from russian segment have discipline wherein they can make more and great conversation through those helpful posts they made and since it is just from one country,which is russia,then,no other injurious individuals can demolish their discussion not at all like in english segment where various nations and distinctive sort of individuals are here,so there are bunches of spammers,which causes to have undesirable segment.

Yes your right according to me russia sponsor that site so that more people know in Russia about that forum as compared to other countries. The Russian people aware of that Crypto site and also high rank people have there.and most valuable post available in that site. Also native Rassian language they can easily understand post and comment on his/her post in native Rassian language

I think the reason is because people from Russia require more information about cryptocurrencies - their government is corrupt, citizens do not have high salaries, so they search for additional source of income. 
I am from Belarus as well and I communicate in both parts of this forum - such an incredible opportunity for me to study English, while I’m learning about blockchain (my native is Russian) 🙃

On 4/15/2020 at 6:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

Yes I also noticed it and I think the reason is that they are greater in amount and the other thing is that in Russian section they are only Russian people and they easily speak there language in comments and in English section many people face difficulty to write their comment in English so I think this the big reason. We should become active in this forum and post a valuable thing. I think it is best way.

• +5 1

I have noticed it too. The people of Russian sector have created very good topics. I think as the sector is for Russia only they can communicate with each other easily. They collaborate with each other and make good content. I think this is why they are more active.

• +5 1

Yes I also noticed that the Russia section is much more active than the English. I think a lot of countries have been banned from using it, so the Russian section is more active.

• +5 1

Hello friend, I think that the main reason is that the number of people in the Russian section is greater than the number of people in the English section, even though the Russian language is the state of Russia, while the English language is spoken by many countries

• +5 1

I give my reaction same topic, and now same topic but some keywords change and section change but topic is same, this topics deleted and we face post deleted problem 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yeah you are right. I also saw that section. They are always posting lot of useful and informative tips. They are really fantastic more than English section.

Yeah you are right. I also saw that section. They are always posting lot of useful and informative tips. They are really fantastic more than English section.

• +5 1

That's right, there are a lot of banned countries that are active in the English section. And russian is the host of this forum, so it is more common for the people of that country, but the English section for the whole world , So there should be more activity here.

• +5 1

I think members in Russian section are more experienced so they are very good at creating valuable and useful posts that's why the Russian section is more active due to the quality of the content there as it matters to attract the attention.And On the other hand English section is less disciplined than Russian Section its my personal observation ao you can disagree with it.

• +5 1

I think russian people uses the forum much more than other countries combined, that is why that section is more active. perhaps the origins of cryptotalk is russian? because yobit is a russian exchange and they are affliates I guess

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Actually it's like equal on both sides. Maybe the russian section users are more. He is very active in the English department. Users share equally. The forum is getting better every day.

Yes I agree with you because I see that there are many Russian guys are active than English guys so according to my experience the Russian guys is more than English guys that's why the Russian sector is more active and due to reduce in number the English sector is much active