Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

Hello friend, I am agree with you. Because crypto talk is good way to earn money and faucet is way of smaller amount and faucet site is waste of time. Crypto talk is really much better than other. I hope you understand. God luck.

This is true, because faucets just give some small amount of profit to their members and it takes a long time to get a huge amount of money but here in this forum, you just need to post some ideas and thoughts about cryptocurrency and you will get good profit everyday.

This forum is actually unique .This cryptotalk pay for your work or hard work .This forum cannot be compare with any one because other sites not pay well or tough criteria than it and many time people cheated by other sites and lost their time and money.

• +1 1

I work in free faucets like faucet hub its micro wallet, its store so many free faucets to claim free crypto currency, but honestly I say this faucet's are time wasting, but crypto talk forum is much better to compare this faucets, because its pays 3$ dollars per day.I don't know maybe in 2012-2013 they paid good but after that they turned into a total waste of energy and time, this forum is a way better option for making satoshis.

Yah!!  Cryptotalk is really different, it doesn’t matter what we’re talking about design or earnings.  Jobit is truly one of them, which gives a lot of opportunities to acquire or learn about crypto.

You are absolutely right 

Cryptotalk is much better then to other platforms

Cryptotalk is just amazing 

This platform is just love 

This platform gives us knowledge and information about digital currency like crypto currency 

This platform improves our communication and language skills 

This platform gives us earning as well 

In my opinion, there is nothing comparable to the Cryptotalk Forum for several reasons! These reasons are firstly, that the Cryptotalk forum provides you with money and experience at the same time, and this thing does not exist in any other forum at all. Secondly, the forum is for everyone and does not belong to a specific country

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. It is more comfortable then a faucets since the time invested in it too much. Cryptotalk  offers both knowledge and monetary benefits. Cryptotalk is much better then faucets a sit pay 3 $ day by simple writing small artical on crypto .You can earn more money .Cryptotalk is one of the best site in the world. I really like this fourm. 

Thank you

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, crypto is much better than faucets, and it cannot be compared between them. The profit in faucets is little and slow, while in crypto a lot, and the forum is very useful

The cryptotalk forum has its own great project and the owners always have good strategies to improve it and make it more popular by time! In addition to the main purpose from making this forum which is making a place for all people who interested in this crypto world and giving them a great opportunity to communicate with each others and discussing about all this crypto world issues and news.. 

So we can't even compare between both of them!

By the way , during the past few years , there were some useful faucets but after the high rising in cryptocurrencies' prices, most of their faucets now are worthless.. 

• +5 1

Yes you are right.... This forum is way better than faucets... And this forum is also paying better than faucets and we can also learn something new everyday. 

I think it's very good.  I work on free calls like its micro wallet, it has so many free calls to claim free cryptocurrency, but honestly I say this call is a waste of time, but crypto talk forum is better to compare these calls, because its salaries are ড 3 per day.  I can make a lot of money.

There are lots of reasons why cryptotalk is way better than faucets. The bug one is the fact that you will gain a lot of knowledge from this forum whereas in faucets you are only clicking on ads or doing some things that is not meaningful. Cryptotalk is the best place to get the best in terms of knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

This comparison is unfair to Cryptotalk forum and forum members! I see that many people can create knowledge and money at the same time here! While through the taps I really consider it a waste of time! Because we do not originally take only a little money

I have no any idea about faucets but yeah the thing I know is that cripto currency is one of the most great site to earn and to learn it provides numbers of opportunities and not much skills are required in this forum to approve ourselves they also give chance to beginners to learn and then to earn the only skill that is required is to be a good composer .

We all know that faucets are not the best way to earn but if we able to utilize many faucets platforms then we could make good amount of income. However cryptotalk is way better than any faucets and that is because you are not only earning for posing useful content but you are also getting access to a lot of valuable information has been posted by a lot of experts in the industry. 

• +2 1

Yes,the cryptotalk is the best paying forum so far,and it's of course better than faucets,because in faucets the payments is sorely less compare to the energy applied,but in crypto there's not much stress but we can earn a lot

Almost Many faucets there are a waste of time and pays very little amount of payments that requires hard work that takes more time and I can't recommend anyone to use any faucet site for earning rather work hard to earn from this great forum of cryptotalk because it's the best for online earning.

On 4/15/2020 at 5:14 PM, MrGox said:

l do agree with your view about that, Cryptotalk is really much better than others. Faucets pay really smaller amount than Cryptotalk. More than that amount is not everything, but opportunity that cryptotalk gives us, it is really more huge than it. 

Would you please be more specific about the reward from the Faucet, how much USD per day can we collect from the Faucet.
With CryptoTalk, as I calculate, we can have up to 2.5 USD per day (450 TALK + 4000 satoshi).

Hello, friends. I am a begginer in this forum. I don't have much experience about this. But in my opinion, I think crypto is better than faucets. It is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. This money can solve our financial situation.

Thanks.

my friend faucets are bad idea but here in this community there two benefits firstly you will get good payents and secondly you will get knowledge about many things which keep you updated with many things

• +1 1

obviously, cryptotalk is better than faucetpay. In faucetpay you have to give more time but earn a small.amount of money. But in cryptotalk, you can earn a good amount of money. thats really good. So,I prefer cryptotalk. 

On 4/15/2020 at 5:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Same goes for me bro, I also work in faucets and telegram bot but most of them is scam and little to pay, so its much better to work here in crypto talk because aside from getting income we can also learn here in this forum also, sharing our knowledge to others.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:49 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

@Ch Ayyan You're absolutely right buddy. Cryptotalk forum is unique from all other  crypto websites or faucets. The crypto faucets pays users on the basis of ads revenue generate on the website, and they give us few percent of their profit. Though the revenue model is different in comparison to cryptotalk, and it has high payment for its contributors.

I didn't find any site which offer us as much as crypto talk is paying.  No doubt it is the best site.  But the main thing is that by this site I learn about crypto world and now I am making double profit from trading.