Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

That's true my friend. I have been working in many faucets sites but I did get enough knowledge and amount. But after this joinning this platform I am able to learn about the crypto currencies and also earning a good amount too.

Yes crypto talk can much better than faucet. Because you work faucet platform you can earn very low amount of money. But cryptotalk can give a lot of knowledge and handsome amount of money which can b save your additional payments.

Yes mate I have no use foucet before but I have been in some crypto currency forum but their is no other forum than crypto talk because it's the only forum that teach us how to invest and also give us money while we post.

No questions that cryptotalk is much way better than fixtures with respects to winning cryptotalk pay by post encompasses a colossal contrast to fixtures, aside from that this flatform gives you the opportunity to memorize the essential of crypto money.

Hello dear friend, I do not know how much money we earn here per month and I have not appreciated it yet but I think that this forum is much better than taps, in addition to that you can learn here and gain knowledge and experience about the world of digital currencies.

You can't indeed compare crypto you fixture. They are paying us a incredible sum of cash for fair composing little replys or making subjects. Crypto is way better than any other site in this stage.

Dear I don't work on Faucets before .This is first I use this platform . According to my knowledge faucet gives less payment according to Cryptotalk. I love working on this platform.

I've never used a call so I have no knowledge of calls but I'm working in crypto I only know one thing is that such a good platform to earn it is a really good amount of it compared to others.Totk has more features, I want to use it so I recommend using this cryptotalk.

Dear I have not used faucets and I don't know about faucets. But I give value to Crypto talk because here we can earn and learn a lot. Here we can earn more on daily base. 

Yes you are right but now the crypto payment is very discouraging us because they are now so decreasing day by day and it give us so much lose i think moderators should take an action for this change in payment system

The year has been 2021 and cryptotalk is still paying very well. The number of users of this forum, which I spend a lot of time with, is increasing day by day. It pays well according to popular and faucets. This is absolutely correct.

Crytpotalk is truly extraordinary, it doesn't make any difference we are discussing plan or acquiring. Yobit is truly one of them, which gives a great deal of chance either procure or learn information about crypto.

Contrasting these two things isn't justified, despite the potential benefits. The digital currency gathering and the cryptographic money fixture are two major contrasts

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency . I know this site is good. And I agreed with crypt occurrences but I have a question for why faucets giving some small profit from their members.

Yes my friend this is true. But there is no sites which comparison with cryptotalk because this is really helpful for all of us. Because they give money and also knowledge which is our daily life need. So I'm prefer cryptotalk.

@Ch Ayyan Thank you for the post, I haven't work in faucet but I would like to say that cryptotalk also has decreased its payments recently. It's 200 satoshi for a post upto 20 post. But it is still good because BTC rate is high.

Yes my friend you have posted a very good topic.Faucets I think maybe a good platform will be rest.I understand that a report will not be a platform like you because from this platform we can earn very easily and very well in this way, we can earn money and moreover .Ho, if you go to any platform then obviously you have to do hard work there. There is no special hard work on this platform, so I think if you bring good posts with good comments or good topics, then this is very big for your earning. 

Cryptotlocking is better than calling. It is more necessary to spend time working in crypto than to spend time elsewhere.  First you have to take the risk.  Then it is possible to achieve gradually. It has many advantages

Yes buddy... It is way better than faucets here you can earn as much as $30 per week. Simply writing small article on crypto. Crypto talk gives opportunity to earn more.

For sure I feel cryptotalk is way better as I am yet to see or come across any site that can disperse this great amount of knowledge and earnings at the same time

Actually it's true thay the faucet sites are paying very low as I have been working there before joining this forum. I am new so don't know about the actual amount that could be earned from this forum but what I have listened is much more than the faucet.

Yes I think cryptotalk is better then that forum in this way that it pays much then that forum . It has a very easy interface that a new can understand it easily . And I think it is a really amazing forum to learn about crypto.

• +2 1

Hello, I completely agree with you that this forum pays us better than all other sites that this forum is safe and makes a sure and abundant profit better than others Thank you cryptotalk

I was try to get some dollar with faucet but is very difficulte for me, is more easy to write a post or article and earn 1000, shatosis. I hopen that crytotalk will keep here for a long time I wonder how the forum pay to whole community.

Well said mates, although I don't know about foucets and I only know little about cryptotalk due to the fact that I'm still a newbie on the forum. But I believe crytotalk is the best so far in the whole of cryptocurrency. So i believe it will be better than foucets. Have a nice day.