Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

This is true companion because calls only give a small amount of profit from their members and it takes a long time to get huge amount of money but here in this forum, you are just posting some ideas and thoughts about cryptocurrency and you will get a good profit every day.  There was no good, I don't know if they paid well in 2012-2013 but then they wasted total energy and time, this forum is a way to create satosis. Thanks guys.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Yes true my friend. 
most of us are working on faucets earlier.

That will not give a handsome amount in right or urgent amount.

but crypto will gives yoi in a very ready time.

This is good for all of us.

And this platform enables us to use in simple fashion by justing giving good content.

I believe faucet also a platform like cryptotalk. But better than faucet is cryptotalk. Cause the way of works and payment for that is very pleasant on cryptotalk. I am so glad to be here. And thanks for who created this. 

Yes, I think that Crypto talk is a better platform then faucets. But many of the peoples Have different opinion. Crypto Talk is providing quality content. And it's moderators are in active form.

Of course, it is much better than any faucet, although here the payments fell, in the faucets you earn much less than what we could earn inside the forum, for example, the betfury faucet now only gives 5 satoshi in its faucet, very little actually, and horizen who was the best paying in ZEN, also lowered the rewards because his token has increased in price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotalk is a forum with a lot of useful contents and knowledge can be derived from this forum. So there is no way that anyone can compare those forum with faucets that are almost insignificant and lead people to a lot of losses. Cryptotalk is the best 

Yes, of course. Forums cannot be compared to this forum. Because this forum pays a good amount compared to other sites and in different ways. So we can get a lot of dollars a month. From which we can run our own costs

• +2 1

I am never use faucets so I have no experience of faucets.. that's why I m not able given my opinion about faucets.. I am using cryptotalk so I am think cryptotalk is Batter than faucets that's why my friend given me the idea of cryptotalk not faucets.. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Cryptotalk is bestest ever forum . This forum are paid . You make financially independent.  You just focus on your work . Belive yourself.  

true words,the claims system drains huge amount of the time that can you invest in cryptotalk on the one the hand learn,take advantage from others and take simple amount of  digital coins 

Yes this is really better than all other wallets. Because it providing us an opportunity to work online and get our income. On other Wallets this offer is not available. I'm new here and heard about this forum first time and blindly started work here.

• +1 1

Yes absolutely right that cryptotalk is best and faucet cannot be compared to this forum.crypto pays good amount of money compare to other websites.this forum is best and useful and secure account.this is better than the faucet.and only this site which is give us big reward at the same time and knowledge about crypto currency.

Yes i am also 💯% agree that crypto talk is much better platform from every aspect than other online working sites like faucets and many others.if we pay proper attention to our work than we can get benefit of both learning and earning at the same time.

• +3 1

On 2/17/2021 at 10:11 AM, Alen walker said:

Yes i am also 💯% agree that crypto talk is much better platform from every aspect than other online working sites like faucets and many others.if we pay proper attention to our work than we can get benefit of both learning and earning at the same time.

You are right, their is no doubt that cryptotalk forum s much more profitable and best way to earn moneys and learn at the same time, so their is nothing comparng with this forum, it pays for free and pays good money.

I believe that cryptotalk is better than all the other sites because in cryptotalk we can find everything we want and that is very good because we do not have to look in other places because everything is in one place that would be this.

• +2 1

It is true
Taps give you unsatisfactory sums of money for a lot of work. This forum is the best because it gives you money and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, while taps may be completely useless.

Actually, no faucets can be compared with anything since this forum is much better than a faucet in the taps, nothing is generated that is like a very long-term job, the best thing I can recommend is working on this Cryptotalk platform.

Both are good but I think cryptotalk is the best.  Because this forum is one of the best for gaining knowledge as well as making money.  So to me cryptotalk is the best.

Yes crypto is better than faucets sites. These sites are not give us more benefits. I think with the help of crypto we can get more benefits and experience because cryptotalk is the best way for increasing our knowledge and money. 

Hello my friend, you are right to work on the crypto platform. You are much better to earn money and increase knowledge of cryptocurrencies. Here you can find everything you want to know .. Thank you

This is a suitable thread for new members, In my opinion Faucets are totally useless for earning money because they pay you a small amounts of coins. But this forum is more profitable than faucets and you can earn good money by writing your experiences and knowledge.

Absolutely it's uncomparable mate,  although I haven't try faucets but I know cryptotalk is the greatest of all that I know. Because is one of the best sites that provides us with useful information. 

• +1 1

Of course, the forum pays much better than the faucets or the sites that depend on viewing ads, it is one of the best sites that pay well in addition to working on it does not require specific qualifications.

• +3 1

Obviously it is much better to participate in this forum than to be working faucet, especially in the current moment where bitcoin has been on the rise, breaking its historical prices and will continue to rise. Each satoshi is very valuable.