Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

Well I don't work ok faucet and don't know any idea about the work and payment. But cryptotalk is very amazing platform for earning and learning. I hope everyone on the forum is enjoying here

• +1 1

Hello everyone!  In particular, I consider that both Faucets and Cryptotalk are two good variants to generate some extra income. This forum is very different from Faucets since it pays better amounts of money, although these two are not related in any way, you can not compare the work done here and what is done in faucets.

Yes this site is much better than all other sites.we should not have to compared this sites to the other.this forum gives  us a lot of knowledge and also money that we can earn from this forum.we just have to work on it

I am a new user in the platform. I don't know about faucets but one thing I know every properly thàt crypto talk is the best platform and I don't think any site can beat this.

I believe the worst thing that happens is hawks, because as a new post goes with it, it never pays you well, because they just want to show advertisements and make their own money. So Cryptotalk is 1000 times greater than the hawks.

Apparently, it's better than most hawks and PTC pages. Thanks to income security, it is potentially safer than many cloud mining sites. The sum you can make from hawks is incredibly horrible unless you have a lot of luck. So there's no way that cryptotalk can be compared to mere hawks.

Yes true absolutely.  Cryptotalk is great forum for earning and learning.  Learning is key factor of success.  If you learn obviously you can earn more.  You reach top the rank . Your reputation is good .

Thanks for sharing this information. 

The amounts paid by the Cryptotalk platform help us improve our financial situation in a short time and with little effort, and I advise everyone to spend a lot of time in this forum

I think both are good, but you can earn more from cryptotalk if you do things right so it will take me a little time to know that, for now I think the best thing is to learn from the most expert people that has the forum, I liked the faucets and I do not plan to stop doing them as long as I see results.

Cryptotalk is better because these sites need a long time and most of them do not pay. As for cryptotalk, it makes us good money in a good way and gives us a lot of experience in the world of cryptography.

@Ch Ayyan there are many ways to show that crypto talk is much better than faucets.  Cryptotalk pay money one day faucets pay that money round about one month.  We can learn about the crypto currencies on this forum.  It also improve our reading and writing skills. 

In my opinion cryptotalk is much better than faucets because if we see the faucets is totally the time wasting but the cryptocurrency is really good for all in cryptotalk we can learn and earn in the same time there are more knowledge in cryptocurrency we can get knowledge and we can become a successful person through cryptocurrency so cryptocurrency is really better than faucets.

you are right my friend here in this forum we can make almost $90 and per month which is not possible at faucets even if you keep on working in there all the day

You are right my friend. While working on this platform, we get the payment that we get in 1 month while working on faucet. While working on faucet, we get a very small amount, while working on this platform, we can earn a lot of money. And by the way, it is the best platform in the world, on this platform, we also work, we earn and learn a lot. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto talk forum is much better than the faucet forum it provides very good services to their customers with the security and reliability and also provides the good features of exchange and the investment.

I never tried to focuet so I have no information about it how work on focuet and how to get payment from this so I am not able to differentiate between both of them I prefer to crytotalk  for getting knowledge and earn money.

Dear I think the comparison between cryptotalk and faucet is of no use.  Crypto is a far more better option than faucet.  Crypto pays us more than faucet and it is more reliable than any other site.

l do concur with your view about that, Cryptotalk is truly obviously superior to other people. Fixtures pay truly more modest sum than Cryptotalk. More than that sum isn't all that matters, yet opportunity that cryptotalk gives us, it is truly more tremendous than it.

I think the worst thing that exists is faucets and as new post are going for it, it never pays you good and they only wants to show ads and earn own money only. So Cryptotalk is 1000 times better than faucets.

Yes,cryptotalk is great and trustful platform. Cryptotalk gave us more benefits and opportunities. We can earn money from this platform. Not only to earning money we can gain more knowledge and information in every section of this platform. So this platform is better and helpful for all members. 

Yes absolutely cryptotalk is not only better as compared to faucet. Even this is very much better and good from faucet. Cryptotalk is the platform which provides us many great opportunities this is the ever best online earning platform. 

On 4/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Well I don't think that we can compare faucets with cryptotalk. Cryptotalk has no comparison, as this amazing platform is so vast and here we can easily learn from one another more over it pays you more then faucets, which is the best thing, like we are using our time and energy and faucet is not even paying according to that, but if we talk about cryptotalk it definitely does pay for our hardwork.

Yes dear friend you are right cryptotalk is best forum even in the world I really appreciate this forum and faucets is not good and valuable as cryptotalk is .I really like this informative forum .

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, my friend, this platform contains many features and is excellent for work and very safe from fraudsters and cheaters. I thank the administrators and workers on this platform for providing us with such a wonderful forum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.