Binance removes the Visa logo from the new card!!Many doubts about Binance!! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Binance removes the Visa logo from the new card!!Many doubts about Binance!!

Binance has a good reputation in the crypto market. I don't think she needs these methods to publicize herself, but this actually raises questions.

• Useful or interesting 1

22 hours ago, Zezo said:

Binance has a good reputation in the crypto market. I don't think she needs these methods to publicize herself, but this actually raises questions.

Yes, that's right, dear, so I'm surprised !! Binance has a high reputation and great popularity and is almost the best among all exchanges, so she does not need these methods to make publicity for herself !! There seem to be unwary behaviors from some Binance officials and this could affect Binance's reputation.

People worry too much, what could possibly go wrong permission with that, it is tomorrow a LOGO, it is not as important, the card is already known to be VISA

I havent thought about this Visa Card of Binance website exchange, this is the first date time where I see that Binance remove the logo of Visa from their Cards, but is possible the speculate is because of intellectual rights.

1 hour ago, qua186386 said:

I havent thought about this Visa Card of Binance website exchange, this is the first date time where I see that Binance remove the logo of Visa from their Cards, but is possible the speculate is because of intellectual rights.

This is possible, but it is not permissible for a large exchange like Binance to put the logo of a large company like Visa before completing negotiations and acceptance from Visa, and they also had to apologize for removing the logo for users in order to maintain their reputation.

I think that news or something like that has been postponed, but something big like this has been put on the podium and then its deletion will come negatively on the podium and I don't think they will risk.

binance Many popular sites are thinking of removing their logo so they must have updated something. But it will not be long before they will come up with some new information for the convenience of traders and can use even better logos. Winning will make it easier to recognize binance than before.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:44 PM, iloveyobit said:

I think that news or something like that has been postponed, but something big like this has been put on the podium and then its deletion will come negatively on the podium and I don't think they will risk.

I think that such actions are not appropriate for a large platform like Penance, it is not a problem that they were unable to agree with a Visa and not a problem that they removed the Visa logo but the problem was that they were not explicit with the users. Where they became silent and did not make any announcement about the reason for removing the logo.

Well, that break my heart because they make it sound as if they already partnered with visa and they even went to an extent of saying it is accepted almost 400 regions and territories, this is a threat to their reputation. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/1/2020 at 1:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

I think that such actions are not appropriate for a large platform like Penance, it is not a problem that they were unable to agree with a Visa and not a problem that they removed the Visa logo but the problem was that they were not explicit with the users. Where they became silent and did not make any announcement about the reason for removing the logo.

I do not know what is the real reason behind this, and as you indicated, they did not publish any news regarding this, but they are currently continuing to develop the platform for the better.

I have read this news before now by one of the participants and it is possible that the removal will be for a while and everything will be restored to what it was and for me I have never worked inside Binance

It may be because their cards aren't accepted as widely as visa card does. But as they have mentioned visa card earlier so i think they arenot doing any April fool kinda things.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 hours ago, Masum10 said:

I don't think we're going to take the words back either. There's only one external and visa where the visa is available. Most format greeting essay writing is something that we'll always be able to work on a congressional record is no big deal, if visa While not supporting formatting, MasterCard or any other platform is definitely a great initiative to give us an article about formatting cards, using it we can make any transaction worldwide ....

It is a really notorious initiative from Binance that no one doubts about that, and it will do a great facility all over the world but it is suspicious that why Binance put the Visa logo the first time and then it removed it without any clarification.

This is a big mistake and cannot be avoided, why do they not apologize to their followers or explain what happened, direct questions should be asked to Bainance about what happened and ask for candid answers.

4 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

This is a big mistake and cannot be avoided, why do they not apologize to their followers or explain what happened, direct questions should be asked to Bainance about what happened and ask for candid answers.

Yes, my friend, this is what I wanted to say, it is not important to have a partnership with Visa or not because Binance is a great platform and has many services and wide popularity and does not need a partnership partnership. But they have to be honest with the users and give them excuses.

I think removing visa logo from the Binance card may not affect its reputations in the cryptocurrency world. Binnace itself the bigger name in the crypto world and so many people around this world have been trusting this great platform. 

On 5/10/2020 at 12:18 AM, rezzougali1985 said:

Its very bad to heard such negatives news about Binance because believe me this exchange is very helpful for me because it support a lot of pairs and coins and have the lowest fees of exchange o think, so hoping that they are rumors only

Unfortunately there are no rumors, I am also annoyed about this news about Binance because it is one of the most popular and one of the best exchanges at the moment. But there are a lot of questions about what the CEO of Binance does.

Actually it can't be said why they did that. Because there are no official announcements happened about this. Maybe it is happening  because of some government issues But we hope that soon everything will be sorted out. And they will tell us the exact reason behind doing this. Binance is a legit platform and a lot of people does good trading there. 

On 4/29/2020 at 2:59 AM, qua186386 said:

Yes I think that it is not good for binance because they will get so many doubts on what they did because they remove visa which is a trusted way of payment in cryptocurrencies and I think that this is not good for binance and for the people

2 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

Binance exchanger is one of the largest and top exchangers in the world today, I don't have the idea of the reason why binance exchanger decided to do such thing but in any way they have there reason for removing the Visa logo and besides I don't deal with Visa card so this is of no use use to me.

Many people will not be able to access the new Binance card or Visa card so it is useless to them as well as my country is prohibited from such services, but Binance should maintain its reputation as a great and popular exchange.

I am not a user of binance but I read the article and searched for the information and I saw that there might have been a conflict between the two parties so it was removed.

I have no idea about this problem but some days ago I visited on binance exchange I was able to see Visa logo but I don't know why you can't see right now I think it may be technical problem 

On 5/17/2020 at 10:13 AM, Soaib khan said:

I have no idea about this problem but some days ago I visited on binance exchange I was able to see Visa logo but I don't know why you can't see right now I think it may be technical problem 

Not a technical problem my friend, the Visa logo has been removed by Penance but without mentioning the reason. That is why I was wondering why Binance removed the logo without giving any explanation.

Well till now i was hearing a lot of positive things about the binance exchange but suddenly i heard a lot of questions against binance exchange which was really surprising because binance gets counted as one of the best exchange for crypto users so doing such foolishness will hamper their goodwill. 

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

Well till now i was hearing a lot of positive things about the binance exchange but suddenly i heard a lot of questions against binance exchange which was really surprising because binance gets counted as one of the best exchange for crypto users so doing such foolishness will hamper their goodwill. 

Yes, this is unfortunately the reality, although Binance gets a good reputation as the best exchange and more popular, but such behavior as well as the actions of the CEO made some people start doubting about Binance and this will definitely affect their reputation.