Dice is good opportunity or not? - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Dice is good opportunity or not?

I think that you can not make a lot of money on Dice, you will still lose them someday, if my friends did not tell me about Dice, I think that I myself would never have played it. 

23 hours ago, Raven said:

In this post, i just want to know your thoughts about the dice in yobit exchange. I want to earn huge amount of money in cryptos than in cryptotalk, i want to know is this activity in yobit which is the dice is good opportunity for me to earn huge amount of money? Is it risky to do but worth it or risky to do only and not worth to play with? 

Could you give your thoughts about this dice on yobit? I'll give you reputation if you give me some advice about it. Thanks

No! Stay away from all gambling games or else you will lose. Remember, the gambling owner has a 51% chance of winning, which means it is not fair at all.

Dice game is a game available on YOBIT exchange where you can play with your bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and can make good amount of money if you win. Its just like a gambling type of game so there is a speculative factor also involved.  So its very risky part and i dont invest on such activities and i also dont support it or suggest it to anyone. 

Yeah, Dice is at your own risk! I wouldn't recommend to play dice in Yobit, as it is based on luck, and completely dependent on it, If your lucky enough, you can have high profits in no time, on the other hand, if luck no longer favors you, then your funds are almost gone, and you get nothing in return, so that's completly risk, and it's upto you how your luck gonna favor you!

12 hours ago, kirubel said:

I have played dice for about 3 years and i never win, i start working in crypto world for 4 years now, and i never get profit from it, always i lose what i have, try it if you wont but you will see what i am saying, always the house wins, i am telling you my experience.. and you can read blogs about dice playing.  

I already read some articles about this activity in yobit which is the dice. The article said this activity is 50% win and 50% loss, it means this is like about your luck in life and there is no strategy on it. 

6 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

Dear friend I would sincerely tell you that you could lose all you gat to dice game if you are not lucky enough, as the name implies (dice) it's just like a bet or a gamble, so I could say it's better to try some other ways of making profit, because playing dice game could be very risky.

Thanks for your concern mate but i want to try some activities about gambling so that i have experiences in gambling activities. I want to explore cryptos and i take all of the risk that i could encountered. I'll try it with just a little fund only. 

I don't think dice games are any gambling games are good to earn money, because in this game you can't do any think all works in computer programs, so we can't win against this computer bots so I gave one advice don't play this games, invest your funds in another way to earn money.

5 hours ago, Cammer said:

No! Stay away from all gambling games or else you will lose. Remember, the gambling owner has a 51% chance of winning, which means it is not fair at all.

I think you're right. Most of the people in this forum said that to me because i might lose my money on dice activity on yobit. I think i'll try to spent my 30000 satoshi to it for just my experience only thanks. 

The answer to this question depends on your technique and knowledge. If you understand and know the technique maybe you will not ask questions like this and more to explain how. yeah i think they just don't know how it works, if you already know then it will be very beneficial for you.

You can use dice but you should consider that as gambling because it is gambling and you should be okay with losing all of money you are betting on it at all times otherwise it's not something good for you.

2 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah bro, there is no strategy, and i don't believe on luck, because God don't make every one equally, ppls believe on luck when they loose what they have,

I'm not also really believed in luck but when i am winning is some activities, i treated it as a luck for me because i earned huge money in just a day. It happened to me when i bought bitcoin then suddenly the price of it pump about $1000 so i earn huge money. That's what i called luck. 

On 4/15/2020 at 5:24 AM, crypto7x said:

hello my friend..i do not recommend you to play dice in any website because it is a luck game maybe you lose all your bitcoin on it..

It still depends on people luck but if he still continues on losing the dice game much better for him to stop playing for him to avoid losing in the game. 

Just make play on it in timing and if you're confident in your luck. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

12 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Hahahaha i feel you bro, we all say  that when we win big, and also when we lose a lot. there is nothing wrong with that, we are not used to take credit to our self, if you get a lots of profit then that means you are smart and you make the right choice so that makes you smart person. but we scare to say that..

That's right, if you win huge money it means you did a great job in crypto currency. You gain huge amount of money because you do hard work for your goal. I agree with you. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dice is good opportunity to be addicted to it, so be attentive and careful when you play Dice you loss and then always to try to recover what you have lost and you loss again.....etc I have already played on Dice bad experience.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/15/2020 at 3:47 AM, Raven said:

In this post, i just want to know your thoughts about the dice in yobit exchange. I want to earn huge amount of money in cryptos than in cryptotalk, i want to know is this activity in yobit which is the dice is good opportunity for me to earn huge amount of money? Is it risky to do but worth it or risky to do only and not worth to play with? 

Could you give your thoughts about this dice on yobit? I'll give you reputation if you give me some advice about it. Thanks

Gambling is a bad way to earn money you will probably lose more than gain money in the yobit dice,If you really want to earn money then try using the investbox for Bitcoin using that you can get profit. The Dice game is about Odd and Even your chance on winning there is not about 50/50 it more like 20/100.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Dice is uncertain.You never are safe in this part.you are always in risk.most of the times bank wins the race.So,I'll say If you dice then be careful and very expert doing so.But It's totally your decision what you make for your betterment.       

16 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah that's so true, if you get money that means you work hard, and your hard work pays you what you deserve. so true

Many people in this crypto wanted to earn huge amount of money so that's the reason why they need to put a hard work in their activities in crypto currency. And for this forum they need to create valuable information so moderators will decide if their posts are payable or not. 

15 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

Gambling is a bad way to earn money you will probably lose more than gain money in the yobit dice,If you really want to earn money then try using the investbox for Bitcoin using that you can get profit. The Dice game is about Odd and Even your chance on winning there is not about 50/50 it more like 20/100.

How could i earn in investBox? Can you tell me step by step of your strategy on it so that i will do it as well. I really like gambling but when you said to me gambling is 20/100 then i've changed my mind because maybe that's true. 

5 hours ago, Raven said:

Many people in this crypto wanted to earn huge amount of money so that's the reason why they need to put a hard work in their activities in crypto currency. And for this forum they need to create valuable information so moderators will decide if their posts are payable or not. 

How could i earn in investBox? Can you tell me step by step of your strategy on it so that i will do it as well. I really like gambling but when you said to me gambling is 20/100 then i've changed my mind because maybe that's true. 

You can select you desire Invest plan in yobit for example you choose monthly with 0.1% profit every month just put the amount you want then invest in yobit then you done and try checking those investment plan there are tons of chooses to pick but the safest investment there is Bitcoin investment.

1 hour ago, Rifat43 said:

I don't recommend you to play dice game. It's like gambling. There is a very big chance to lost you money and you may addicted on it. After addiction you may lost you all money in this game. So, I think it will be good if you stay way from this game.

Dice is literally a gambling. Thanks for your concern but is there any way that i could win in this game in yobit? Dice is very good i think but too risky to do. What you think? 

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

I agree with you bro, we all have to create valuable posts because the only thing we are getting paid is for making valuable posts we don't have to forget the time when we first join this forum we maid a lots of researches to make useful posts we all have to remember it, that is a real hard work.

Valuable informations in not just about the research you did but also about your experiences in crypto currencies. You must share your experience or knowledge that you know about in crypto currency so that your post will contain valuable information and become more interesting. 

58 minutes ago, Fattkidd said:

You can select you desire Invest plan in yobit for example you choose monthly with 0.1% profit every month just put the amount you want then invest in yobit then you done and try checking those investment plan there are tons of chooses to pick but the safest investment there is Bitcoin investment.

Is it profitable if i invest my 0.005 btc on it? I think it really takes time before i could earn on it right because you said its month before receiving the 0.1% of my investment. 

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Valuable informations in not just about the research you did but also about your experiences in crypto currencies. You must share your experience or knowledge that you know about in crypto currency so that your post will contain valuable information and become more interesting. 

Is it profitable if i invest my 0.005 btc on it? I think it really takes time before i could earn on it right because you said its month before receiving the 0.1% of my investment.

To be honest its really not profitable to use investbox plan but it is the safest way to earn profit,Investment takes time and it better to invest in the safest place than risking for high return.

Maybe try researching about Staking or Lending this type of investment is better than using then Investment plan.

20 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

To be honest its really not profitable to use investbox plan but it is the safest way to earn profit,Investment takes time and it better to invest in the safest place than risking for high return.

Maybe try researching about Staking or Lending this type of investment is better than using then Investment plan.

Yes that's true, investBox is surely profit but i think it really takes time to gain huge amount of money on it because we need long term investment for that and i want to earn money in easy way and i'll take the risk in gambling. I'm lucky when talking about gambling so i'll try it first for my experience only. 

• +5 1

On 4/15/2020 at 9:22 AM, Crypto lover* said:

Hello, avoid these posts. Your destiny is to lose money. Invest your time with what is beneficial. No need to take risks.

It depends on people choice. 

Much better to take a risk sometimes than never. 

Dice game really depends on people luck so if you think you have a luck on yourself then go. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think that it is a good opportunity. I will suggest don't put your attention in it. Once i play this game and in a minutes i lose all money. After that i didn't even look at this.

• +5 1

Depending on how old you are, how you can play that game, if you play the game well, then of course you can earn good money and if you do not, maybe you can eat it, so you know everything.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:47 AM, Raven said:

I personally do not think hat dice is such a good opportunity because you can loose a great amounts of your money in it in a instant and them you wilp be sorry