Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

Yes, there are many sites that pay us for filling out the forms, and they have the right to pay a good amount of up to $ 75 per month, and this is a good amount and not a little at all! But I think that working there is a little tiring because our duties must be honest and thoughtful in order not to negatively affect the company's decisions.

Not yet bro but i don't think by trying surveys you can earn and someone had told you about this then it is just fake and if the owner or company wants to survey than they contact to the Google or by using media for making surveys instead of you .If you make a deal with them than ho can you make surveys, physical working or by online .

• +2 1

Yes i tried surveys so many times but didn't get payment in a single time. I saw many people reported that they also get nothing from surveys after completing them. I think it is not a good way to earn money. By the way binance also arranges many surveys for us. I think we should take part on these.

I have not tried the surveys at any time but they call my attention because I see that some people talk about them and I would also like to try them later for now I am fine like that but later I will surely try the surveys to know and see what is up.

Well, yeah, i tried a lot of surveys but most part of them are scams, because when you are close to minimum withdraw number of available surveys are going to 0

Surveys are very good but time consuming. I have been into sorts of surveys until I became very busy of late. All the surveys I joined we're all paid via PayPal fund of which we sell out or cash out to bank account. If you come across any of the good surveys do endeavor to inform us as we are ready to earn from which ever site

Surveys are source of joy and earnings.by surveys you acquire great knowledge as well as money.for the first I am doing work online so I have no idea about survey just know little bit about it no more.

Truly there are numerous reviews from where people groups are bringing in cash yet that is an extremely limited quantity even a large number of them are trick and in the wake of doing overview you won't get your installment I am having exceptionally awful experience on this site and I recommend others don't go for studies without having any examination about the study.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/14/2020 at 10:07 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

@Cammer Yes, I have made a good income from online surveys. Before I joined cryptotalk, I used to do online surveys and in my personal experience surveying pays a good amount of money, but the only thing that is required is the skills and knowledge. If our quality score is too low, we cannot be qualified for survey works, and it's much difficult to meet the requirements for a new user. So, before joining any surveys I would recommend you to learn more about surveys and take the help of a senior or experts on doing these surveys.

12 minutes ago, pacific said:

@Cammer Yes, I have made a good income from online surveys. Before I joined cryptotalk, I used to do online surveys and in my personal experience surveying pays a good amount of money, but the only thing that is required is the skills and knowledge. If our quality score is too low, we cannot be qualified for survey works, and it's much difficult to meet the requirements for a new user. So, before joining any surveys I would recommend you to learn more about surveys and take the help of a senior or experts on doing these surveys.

@pacific...Many people do surveys to earn money online.  However, I have not done the survey work yet.  However, I work in the Cryptotalk  Forum.  Here I can make a good income.  However, all jobs require skills and experience

Yes i have tried many surveys but i, m failed and can,t earn money from these surveys. There are many sites who pay for the surveys and interviews but i have not joined these sitea because i was working on cryptotalk. Ctyptotalk is the best forum for earning money and also for learning. 

If you mean online surveys that promises to give cryptocurrency rewards in return, then yes I have tried it, but nothing of all that I tried seemed to have worked. I mean, I didn't even earn not any amount. I am not sure if these are legit or not (some totally look legit), or just because I was not working hard enough during those times. The surveys in these certain websites usually empty in just a minute (maybe because so many are doing them), while most doesn't load after finishing the survey. Well, that's my share of this experience, and I have no plans in returning to that.

• +1 1

Yes I tried many times but I haven't earned yet .Besides survey I tried many other sites but if no benefit .

• -2 1

On 4/14/2020 at 6:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

No, I did not try it because it is banned in my country, and most of the sites depend on European countries only, but I heard that it is well profitable

• +2 1

Actually no my friend. I am a newcomer to this forum and I haven't get my first payment too. So for me I haven't tried any survey inorder to get the payment. There are many legal sites but still it has a strong protection inorder to get the information correctly and properly. 

• +1 1

Yes, I worked on conducting surveys and so far I am working on 3 sites which are really good and give a great return per month, but at the beginning you will face some difficulties until you become an expert in this field I advise everyone to try the survey sites

• +1 1

I can't actually make income here now but I hoped to do a business here so that I can do something good from here and make good money

I attempted a portion of the overview locales. Really talking there is no bit of throws out than doing studies. Since you give your significant time there and they pay you so little that you can't think about that. That isn't worth professionally. So I propose or favor that the most ideal approach to procure is by exchanging or posting here than going to overviews.

• +5 1

I have heard that survey is good way to make money but whenever I tried to do them there are none available for me, so I haven't earned anything from them yet, let's see if they are good and profitable way of earning in future.

• +4 1

Yes I have tried and one of them paid me well so to me to keep on go , we need to keep on going and doing the right thing, the effort to work as we are able , the best effort to , there are so many things that we need to follow and put together everything in the right perspective that we need to check and be sure about it that is very important we go in that direction

• +4 1

I think so very required a lot of hard work for earning very small amount so if you are already using a great platform like crypto Talk in which you can earn cryptocurrency easily you do not need to go to any hard forum like survey earning.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

In fact, I have not tried this type. Surveys may be a serious and effective method that enables us to collect money and good profits, but I have not tried it and I have no passion to try it.

Dear it's my experience that many servey sites are scam and some sites which work successfully provide very low earning and require hard work. So don't trust on these survey sites and cryptotalk is the basic knowledge platform and also earning where you can seek and able to start your own business.

I've never tried some of them because im contented to this cryptotalk forum it was a big help for me in all times and because of this i can share my ideas that useful to others and also i can earn money from them im happy to be here.

if I have heard about surveys but have never tried them, and opinions are divided about whether or not it is profitable to do surveys