Where did you hear about this forum? - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Where did you hear about this forum?

Where did you hear about this forum?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What is the way you joined this forum?

• Social Media
    • YouTube
    • Through a friend
    • Through one of the forums
    • By searching Google and reading some blogs

Perhaps it was one of the most important changes in my life when I got to know this forum through a friend of mine, but anything important if we do not take it seriously can not take the desired benefit from it, and this is what I did from the beginning.

• +3 1

Well as far as i am concerned, i hear about this wonderful and remarkable platform from a friend of mine. I was looking for a good platform to earn money because i was facing many financial difficulties. My friend is a freelancer and know many of such websites so he suggest me to work at this forum for earning easy money without any investments. And here i am spending my time cheerfully and earning money.

I see add on social media , Google. Than my friend tells me about crypotalk . My many friends already used crypotalk. I heard frim my friend about crypotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

I heard about this from my friend.she is very loyal to others and me. She wants that like her I'll become and learn about this and earn money for my backup. And I recommend this to other friends like her to avail opportunities and work hard.

• Useful or interesting 1

I heard about it from my friend.  She told me about it. She already work for this and convey good thoughts to others and learn get different thoughts from it. So she told me to join and get good experiences. 

I was searching for a real time platform from many time but I wasn't find any place where I could learn but Cryptotalk is really best platform

It is the great forum where you can learn about Cryptocurency.Here you can Learn about currency Wallets

If you have a good investment this platform guides you that in which currency you should invest 

This forum and people working in it are really so much helpfull 

I must say thanks to platform owners who make such a good forum

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My best friend introduced me to this forum and ever since then I’ve been grateful to him because I have learnt a lot from this forum and gained a lot of experience that has helped me in the world of crypto currency 

By chance, I saw a comment from one of my friends in the region talking about the forum and about working on the Internet, so I wrote to him and inquired about him, and so was my beginnings with this forum .. it is a nice place to learn, good for earning, and excellent for developing social relations. I love this forum.

• +2 1

@Nezar Obviously, I heard about this forum from my collages friends as they use it to earn as they learn about new cryptocurrency opportunities, ideas, and concepts that are helpful in making our daily profits in cryptocurrency analysis by getting in touch with other forum members in sharing useful and informative good quality contents 

• +3 1

All things considered, I hear this discussion to my companions since they are suggesting this gathering for me since they said that I can brought in some cash here by posting a few thoughts and data about digital money

I didn't hear about this forum before in my life. And when my best friend tell's me about this forum. He also tell's to work sincerely and then you will also able to earn your money from this forum. Since I have joined this forum, I really love to work here.

I first learned about this forum from my friend. I have had all kinds of experiences from this and I am trying to work in accordance with all the rules and regulations of this forum.  I hope I can work here in accordance with all the laws and you will cooperate with me.  Thanks

I saw a video about it on youtube and then one of my frineds confirm me that it is really paying.I can achieve knowledge from cryptocurrency thanks.

I heard about it from a friend, and I could not believe it till I tried it myself. I joined it within a short wile and I became an active member here and it is a good chance to be part of a cryptocurrency team and I think that people who are open minded get chances and opportunities much more than strict and doubtful people.

I heard about this forum from a friend and I make my own research about it, and I joined with much joy for knowing I'm going to learn better about cryptocurrency which I have been looking for such opportunity for a long time now. 

At first I was learning in a course about cryptocurrencies in general, then some teachers in this course advised me that I work in this forum as a beginner and gain more experience, and indeed it was very useful from topics and comments.

• +3 1

I heard about it through the community of the Yubit platform on the telegram shortly after joining the Yubit platform.That's why i came here though i have no intention of getting any payments from the forum but i came here to learn more about crypto.

One of my friends told me about the crypto platform, it is one of the best platforms in the world that give the bitcoin currency or satoshi and talk, thank you very much my friends

Hello, my friend. I've learned about this. I'm from a friend of mine. Because my friend works on this site. I've learned from him about this site. I work here now. It's nice to work here. It's a good platform for making money. Thank you.

I came here by seeing a job post in facebook.None of my friend work here.I inboxed the person who posted that job post and came to know about this amazing platform.I was looking for a legit job for many years.Finally I found this forum and now I am working here with dignity and my self confidence.

pIn fact, I was looking for a job on one of the social media sites and someone put this forum on me to not work in it and I am really grateful to him because I loved working here so much that it is easy and fun , I can also work here alongside my studies.

Actually I didn't know anything about this site. A friend of mine told me about this and I got the idea about this site from youtube.
Then that friend showed me the payment proof. So I made an account on this site today without delay

I had about the forum from a member of this great forum and he also knew about the forum through the recent airdrop made by yobit, dlrs airdrop, though he faced lot of difficulties before he understood the forum @Maihausawa