Where did you hear about this forum? - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Where did you hear about this forum?

Where did you hear about this forum?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What is the way you joined this forum?

• Social Media
    • YouTube
    • Through a friend
    • Through one of the forums
    • By searching Google and reading some blogs

I hear about this site from the social media Network and I thought that I am be able to do work on it and gain best knowledge and basic information about this site which will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to gain a best reputation from the side because when I gained from this reputation then I will Fame in the whole market and I also earn much and more profitable earning from this real base earning program.

If i start to explain it from beginning i noticed one of ky friend spending 2 3 hours a day on wepsite and after 15 to 20 days he said listen i have earned this from this wepsite then by wasting my nano second i joined this forum and start working on it. So this forum reaches to me through my friend

• +2 1

I heard about this forum from my friend. After joining this forum I realize this is the greatest forum for online earning. With the help of this forum we can get more benefits and experience.

Hello friend, I met this forum thanks to a friend who had been telling me for some time about the benefits that this incredible forum had given him, I had never wanted to know more about it until one day I got more curious and I told him to show me, I already had knowledge in cryptocurrencies and trading since I am in an investment academy, I entered here and I fell in love with Cryptotalk.

Well, my friend told me this forum that it can help me to explore more the cryptocurrency by having a lot of information and experiences on trading, airdrops and investing coming from the members, i will explore more this forum to be a better trader soon.

I heard this from a close friend of mine.  A few days ago he told me about this forum that I can earn a lot of money as well as a lot of experience here.  That is why I have come to learn something.

Honestly I became aware of the Absolute through one of my friend. The next thing I do is try to find out more about the forum. And to be honest, everything in this forum is very interesting to me.

I have joined this platform cryptotalk through a friend. This is an amazing platform of learning and earning. I am feeling lucky to work here and i suggest this platform for every beginner of crypto currency.

I think I heard about it from a friend who first started working about 4 months ago, but I couldn't notice it, then I learned about it from Bitcointalk, I saw many Cryptotalk posts there. .

I had about the cryptotalk forum from a close friend that deals mostly in cryptocurrencies and it's constituents, and it was like few months ago

I heard about this forum from my friend. And he arranged everything for me. So I always wish that friend well.  Since then I have slowly learned and worked on everything. I am very happy to work in this forum.  Because one of the places I use my leisure time is crypto talc.  But now it is my only source of income.

Yes you are right and as you say  this forum is absolutely good and amazing because it gives us knowledge add earning at the same point. And I have here this forum from one of the my friend who are told me about this and then and what is joined this forum and feel this that how how we lost our time by not joining this forum before. But what we can do now instead of this that we do our best.

I was very happy to join this forum and still am happy because it has helped me with a big step in my life.here by just posting some ideas and information about cryptocurrency.

When i here about this forum i just joined here.my friend told me about thos forum.then i joined here.my friend also work here i joind here a few days ago.my friend help me a lot at first i complete 100 commnts here.

On 4/14/2020 at 5:19 PM, abualez said:

Great post, my friend, this cryptotalk forum is one of our best forums for beginners, and through your post, I thank my friend who directed me to work on it.

I have a little question when your friend told you about the  forum and the way to make money out of it, did he thought you all the things or you have to learn them by yourself?

I was invited by one of my friend. It's a wonderful platform with lot of knowledge and also money without investing a coin. It's a platform of gaining without lose of anything. It's improve my English skill and provide a lot of knowledge. 

hello dear, you made an important post. I found out about this forum from a friend of mine 2 weeks ago.  He said that working in this forum can help you learn a lot and benefit financially.  I have really learned a lot from him.

i have done some research on the web and was surprised to reach a platform where i can got all information about crypto currency and trading, plus the useful tips about wallets. thank you all for your efforts. 

• +1 1

I was actually looking for a job on the internet and i read a post on facebook for a person who is searching for a job like me and then i scrolled down the replies and i found a comment that is talking about cryptocurrncies and cryptotalk .. they created a group on telegram .. i joined them and started to learn more and luckily joined this forum 

• +1 1

I found out about this forum last year while browsing Facebook, I was struck by the forum when I entered it and saw the number of people who posted on it. after reading several posts I knew that this was my place.

• +1 1

Google it and read little about it on some blogs. After some timer decided to take a shoot.

Good community many interesting topic and post to read sometimes there is no need for reply cuz someone is already asked it or give answer to something.

I have only good words so far.

• +1 1

I heard about this forum through a friend who is just like a brother from another mother who told me the benefits I will get from the forum as well as the chance to earn bitcoin so I decided to give it a try.

• +1 1

Actually, my friend advised me on this forum. At first, I thought it would spam but later many other friends of mine started earning. So I started browsing this forum. Now, I'll be online to make comments and information on this forum. Now I am happy because the forum already has great and good topics. 

Edited by Better1
  • +1 1

I heard about this forum from a friend of mine.  At first I was not serious about this forum. But since I started working on this forum, I have become serious about working on this forum.  Because I can earn money by working here as well as my study.  I have been able to succeed by earning money by working in this forum for a short time.

• +2 1