Where did you hear about this forum? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Where did you hear about this forum?

Where did you hear about this forum?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What is the way you joined this forum?

• Social Media
    • YouTube
    • Through a friend
    • Through one of the forums
    • By searching Google and reading some blogs

Before joining this forum, every one of us was searching for many sites to earn cryptocurrencies until we were able to find this forum and I joined here through one of the posts on the Facebook site so I want to know how the rest of the members were able to know this forum and join and start work inside it

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +3 14
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi bro, i joined this forum last year and i was referred by my friend and unfortunately his now banned. I was very happy to join this forum and still am happy because it has helped me with a big step in my life.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I heard from my friend before 2 months . But i didn't believe that it really pays the customer. But when he saw the payment prove then started work here. Now i am her so thanks my friend his name is Erdek he is an Austrian.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Nezar said:

Before joining this forum, every one of us was searching for many sites to earn cryptocurrencies until we were able to find this forum and I joined here through one of the posts on the Facebook site so I want to know how the rest of the members were able to know this forum and join and start work inside it

I've found this forum from my friend invitation, but first time I was seeing it in some advertising, but I was thought it might be scammer, cause I was see that paying 1000 SATs per post it is impossible, but when my friend also tell me about it, that's why I joined.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Like most people l also have heard about this forum on YouTube. l'm so interested in cryptocurrencies and when you try to make a little research about earning money in cryptocurrency, you can find very easily Yobit. It is really most popular.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

I joined the CryptoTalk forum by participating in Airdrop Yoda, but I didn't know anything about this forum until I read a Facebook post about CryptoTalk explaining this forum and then decided to work on the forum

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I was invited to forum by a friend, I heard that the forum opened in September 2019, but I did not dare to search for it and register on it.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Indeed, as you mentioned before joining forum everybody makes own research how to join cryptocurrency. First times l have heard about this forum through YouTube. During making research about cryptocurrency and honestly how can l earn money from this. 🙂 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I heard about this forum about four months ago. There was a person sharing a post on Facebook and talking about this forum and about the way to earn from it and I have earned a good amount of it so far.

7 hours ago, Nezar said:

As for me I was introduced to this forum by a friend who I mate online while trying to find means of earning Cryptocurrency and I'm greatful for what he did for me by introducing me to this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

I don't remember correctly as I signed up on this forum a month before I started posting here actively, but if I'm right it was from an other forum where was a section to promote other forums and there I found cryptotalk.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

That is true we all are searching before joining  this forum for a good  site. My friend  tell me about that this is very  good  forum  I am thankful  to him also to cryptotalk. 

• +3 1
  • +4 2

Before joining this forum, each of us was searching for many sites to earn cryptocurrencies so we were able to find this forum and joined here through my Facebook friend so I want to know how the rest of the members were able to know this forum and join and start working inside it

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

I entered through the yoda airdrop in yobit, I realized the cryptotalk campaign, and I liked it, in turn I have knowledge in cryptocurrencies and forex and said here I must contribute.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

As most of members join it my their friends as well i also hear about it through my friend. He tell me that he have to way to earn free money. I didn't believe him but latter after joining it i found him true. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Trough bitcointalk signature campaign, i honestly thought that most of us heard about this in there because so many people wore the signature.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I heard about this forum from a friend who was a yobit user for a very long time, and i have been earning ever since, i too have invited some friends, i'm not sure if they are still posting, but i do not see why not.

My journey start in this crypto talk forum through  YouTube, yes its real when I search crypto earning website's, there one you tuber says about this forum, so l want to check this forum real are rack then i join this forum,and start doing work and I satisfied and continue in this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I heard about a forum in the Yobit exchange chat, I used to be in it, but did not read the chat, one day I decided to read the messages in this chat and found out about this forum in this way.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Dear member, I have not hear about this forum though your 5 points: "Social Media,  YouTube,  Through a friend,  Through one of the forums, and by searching Google and reading some blogs" So I think you need to add a 6 points, because there are who hear about this forum through Yobit website exchange.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I heard about that from one of my friends first who started working at about 4months ago.But I couldn’t pay attention.I know about it from Bitcointalk then.I saw many posts about Cryptotalk there.Then research on this websites and learned that they pay for everypost.So,I joined this forum           

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Well, i hear this forum to my friends because they are recommending this forum for me because they said that i can earned some money here by just posting some ideas and information about cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Actually she is not just my friend because she is my girlfriend and she always reminding this forum to me because i could earn huge money from it. That's why i'm here and that's the reason why she always have money to treat me. That's it. 

• +1 1