Who will be affected first ?? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

My dear mate according to me the growing of bitcoins will effect the developed countries and it help a lot to developing countries because they are developing and not stable yet. They will effect them.

Of path, advanced nations will advantage the most. Nations that use greater cryptocurrencies could make the most of it and increase further. Crypto is banned in a few international locations. I need crypto to be followed in all international locations as quickly as possible so that everybody can gain from this discussion board and forex.

Cryptocurrency is a worldwide program where there are several people attached to this site and earn a very useful and valuable profit from this real base annoying program because Bitcoin is used as a currency in this real base earning site so many people join this site because this site is full of real bason new program but most of the other site are could affect and no one affected from it but I also affected from this and the moderator who are very hard worker on this site and another useful and valuable profitable earning from the side that anyone can gain from it.

As we know dear btc is becoming popular day by day and it's prices are increasing and with my opinion dear developing countries are more effected then the developed countries

Developing countries will make more profits than other countries. Take a look at Iran, This country is suffering from high inflation every year. For this country crypto is like a safe haven and people can easily invest money to Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Yes dear bitcoin currency is spreading really fast as more people are learning about it. But it is still banned in most countries I think it should get unbanned but the countries fear that it wiĺl rise up on their currency. And I think if everybody finds an easy way to earn money they will stop doing full time jobs and the companies may get effected.

The popularity  of the bitcoin is increasing every day. It's going to immediately have an impact on the growing nations due to the fact because of the reality most of them are information the importance to the cryptocurrency. Developed u . S . A . Will expand greater and horrible u.S. Of the united states will bad.

I think that the underdeveloped countries will be affected greatly because it is missing a very important chance to improve its financial status. The developed countries will legitimize crypto currencies to take advantage of all its benefits while the underdeveloped ones will be unprepared for it and do not have the needed infrastructure to use it immediately.

The person that kicked against the rules and regulations of the forum which read before joining and accept not to abide before joining and later on kick against it, someone offense will not implicate you only who offend will face the penalty and that is why you suppose to be careful and extra careful in anything you do in such a great forum.

Is the developing countries because those who have developed already will not affect them because those coming up don't know how to controlled and manage the bit coin.

By the spread of bitcoin every country would help itself to maintain and increase its economy. I saw it is banned in some countries, they should also make it legit because it'll help their way to progress. Now its bitcoin time.

I do not know what are the negatives resulting from its spread, but I think that the developed countries are the most affected countries because they were dependent on the circulation of their currencies and when entering the cryptocurrency on the line, it will reduce the value of its currency compared to the cryptocurrency

In my opinion, the developed countries will have a lighter impact on them than the developing countries, because the developed countries already deal in cryptocurrencies and have great knowledge about them, while they will have a greater impact on the developing countries because they will be something completely new to them.

In the end, this is a personal opinion of me, maybe not correct.. 😁

Your concern is good. I think the developed countries will take advantage of crypto currency at first and later on will be followed by developing countries. It is predicted by experts that in the near future the normal currency will be substituted by crypto currency due to the lack of rigidity of the current system. Since developed countries have more economic capabilities to take advantage of crypto currency, I think that they will be affected first.

Hi. I think that the developed countries are first to be affected if not already been affected, because they already knew about the digital currency and are already into it while the developing countries are just getting to know about it now .

Not from created or non-industrial nations but rather from the huge number of individuals who play crypto. On the off chance that from the adverse it very well might be on the grounds that many laypeople who partner bitcoin with misrepresentation and psychological militant exchanges

I don't think so that anyone can affected by increase in the values of crypto currencies. I'm thinking something different that it can boost the economy of the underdeveloped countries. This thing is going towards good direction. However everyone has own thoughts about it.

In my opinion I feel the developed countries will benefits more than the developing countries because most of the developed countries have the standard of crypto world already and are operating on it

Valid statement. I think now a days no nation need to spread utilization of this digital forms of money. It is on the grounds that digital forms of money isn't constrained by anybody. So they are befuddled to acknowledge it

I think it will effect all over the world. Both the developed countries and developing countries will effect according to their assets. That's mean the developed countries will be gotten more advantages from Bitcoin as it has the assets to bet many Bitcoins, other hand the developing countries also get the benefits from Bitcoin supply. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Indeed, my friend, Bitcoin is spreading very quickly in our time and many people are using it and the beliefs of developed countries will be affected first, and then developing countries because of the difference in technology and Internet services, and also because of the great economic growth

• +1 1

As value of bitcoin is increasing day by day, every country will try to launch it as much as possible as a result of evolution but according to my point of view, developed countries will get more benefit of it due to their increased resources while developing countries will take time to accept this change.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

In my opinion , i think developed and developing both countries are affected by bitcoin. But developed countries get more benefits . But crypto is easy way of earning. So anyone can get benefit from this .

Dear mate In my opinion every country want more evolution and because of that all of them want to follow this world.   May be developed and developing countries are affected by bitcoin.