Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

obviously cryptotalk help a lots of people in this pandemic because in this situation many people have not any work. so they can't earn money. and here they are earning which help everyone a lot

Cryptotalk is still helping people even now  that a lot of curfew has been relaxed and the search for a vaccine is still in the number one priority to prevent the world from going into another lockdown.

Cryptotalk has no boundaries and it doesn't discriminate concerning who can earn and who cannot. Everyone is given the same opportunity all that is left is the effort you are willing to put into it to set you on the path of financial stability.

Yes of course cryptotalk is is helping me a lot in this pandemic. You know that due to lock down our jobs has been left. Markets are closed. All the business have been closed except online one. In this quarantine days I am working on this forum and earning money to meet my expenditures. Also my knowledge about the crypto world is increasing. 

I trust Cryptotalk is helping you to get by in this pandemic, we should let it out endless nations are lock down and we have no work except for at any rate here in Cryptotalk we have something to depend on we have no kind of revenue from our office or work disconnected yet Cryptotalk continues paying it's banners and help them to make a pay and endure.

Yes, you are right! 

For me, such a situation is not at all interesting to buy and spend money from the hands of parents. So I decided that what I really needed to do was earn money by myself. I wandered and tried hard for it. So finally I found out about the forum. The forum is here to help me make my dreams come true. I started making the money I needed myself. I approached myself for my own needs without bothering my parents. I'm very thankful to the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a generally excellent gathering that gives you a stage to procure by working from your home . You don't have to go external just adhered to the gathering on the web and accomplish your work from inside. Albeit I joined this discussion a couple of days prior and the pandemic isn't end yet I think that its a vry decent wellspring of acquiring in a simpler manner by telecommuting. So Definitely it stay extremely valuable for the individuals all through the pandemic and lockdown.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:00 PM, apolaki said:

I believe Cryptotalk is helping you to survive in this pandemic, let's admit it so many countries are lock down and we have no job but at least here in Cryptotalk we have something to rely on we have no source of income from our office or work offline but Cryptotalk keeps paying it's posters and help them to make an income and survive.

What do you think am I right or I am absolutely right.

You are right, this forum has helped many people a lot to earn money that is very necessary in this global crisis of the pandemic and not only in the crisis in any other situation it is good to have Cryptotalk to solve economic problems.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:39 PM, Flying11Horse said:

You are right in this pandemic it has proven to be a very good site @Peter595.It taught us what is crypto and how to do trading.When most of us joined this forum we were beginners in this crypto world and knew nothing .But now we have become experienced in trading and crypto.

But if you have learn about trading in this forum it doesn't enough because every one posting here about trading depending with their knowledge, so you should also find some of trading books. 

Hello friend, I agree with you, I am really happy to know this platform, maybe it will change my current situation, it is very interesting to earn money while you are at home and without a specific time commitment, I wish success to everyone

I can say that the KriptoTalk forum is very useful in the days of the pandemic. I'm at home and I'm very bored. Thanks to the forum, I can find out what people think and I can write comments myself. Moreover, I can earn money through the forum.

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But if you have learn about trading in this forum it doesn't enough because every one posting here about trading depending with their knowledge, so you should also find some of trading books. 

I found links of free trading courses in this forum and it helped me to learn a lot about trading .So that's why I mentioned that this forum helped us to become experienced in trading .You mentioned trading books ,I think you mean trading courses .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Always highlight that, the truth is that the forum is being a great help since in my country in addition to the pandemic we have a very big economic crisis and it has been going on for several years. I will always be grateful to cryptotalk who is putting a plate of food on my table!

• +2 1

Yes of course cryptotalk is really helping us and also many other people that are earning from the cryptocyrrency in this difficult situation . Crypto is a source of earning in this penademic situation. So this is really a great forum for all of us .

Crypto talk serve as a source for us to earn an income during this difficult time when many people lost their jobs , businesses were shut down he really appreciate this forum for giving us this opportunity.

The pandemic is increasing again in my country .  That's why the activities are again in verge of limitations. As there are less way to earn during this pandemic this forum does it for us. This forum is helping me to bear a part of expenses of my family and i feel proud for that.  I am grateful to this forum.

• +2 1

On 4/14/2020 at 8:18 PM, scorpiali said:

Oh yeaah It's really help a lot and all the time i'm on it talk and learn new thing it's the time for cryptotalk with this epidemic , i hope they can stop even we still in the forum for a long time 

I think the pandemic has made many people to get to know cryptocurrency and got more time to to get involved it during lockdown.

Cryptotalk encourages truly individuals to make benefit here, while the pandemic it is so elusive any work and either to secure any position or to go out from home is prohibited. Yet, we can at present work here and cryptotalk is paying for your posts.

You are correct my companion, this discussion is an appropriate occasion to work and acquire at home and we are isolate while others don't have an occupation now and can't bring in any cash so to me this site is most likely supportive.

better believe it, you are totally correct. numerous individuals have been looking for approaches to procure pay since we are in a lockdown due to the pandemic at this moment. this forum encourages us a ton than some more envisioned.

Even in this month that in some parts people started to work and return to relative normality, cryptotalk is a great help to generate secure daily income, and with the price of btc they are very good income, I think we owe it to the forum We do our best to create attention-grabbing themes that keep growing, let's invite others to take advantage of this site

That is spot on and that is the reason the greater part of us are day by day more active here. 

Cryptotalk has helped far a larger number of individuals than different forums as of now and it's getting stunningly better when we make more posts and significant subjects which carries new instructive advisers for the network.

Being on the Cryptotalk is a very good thing in light of the Covid 19 pandemic, as a large number of people have been forced to stay in their homes because of the stone.
In return, many people lost their jobs due to the spread of the Covid 19 virus, which increases the importance of Cryptotalk as an additional source of income and contributes to saving many people from hunger.

Yes you are right. This pandemic has brought a lot of loss to the peoples because people are not going for work due which they don't have any earnings. This forum is really helpful because they made it easy to work from home sitting at a corner. This forum has helped a lot of people due  to which the old people of this forum are suggesting there friends because they really trust this forum. 

100% you are right, there is a lot of time lost at home due to Corona and I think that the forum provided benefit under the curfew , it gave the opportunity to work for every student and every unemployed, it is a great opportunity to make money and use it in trading and investment.

• +3 1