Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

Yes making friends or becoming team or forum friends is very good and helpful because it will make you learn from others post and know to construct a meaningful sentence 

Hello meets its I agree with this all to follow someone because when we start we are the newbies here so when we follow someone we will get some knowledge about this platform already we have read the rules and regulation but practical knowledge is difference and theoretical knowledge is difference so I prefer to all the newcomers to follow someone knowledgeable to get a best knowledge

Yes seriously I love that because that should make us help each other because people like me want too invest but we Dont have any guiding 

yes indeed you ought to follow member, whose posts or their mind you discover very worthwhile. with this manner you could find him, while you need. l like truly making new pals.

Yes seriously I love that because that should make us help each other because people like me want too invest but we Dont have any guiding 

In my opinion, you can have many friends, but in my opinion a good friend is the one who supports you in everything, and trust is mutual between you, so good friends reach us wherever we are.

this is correct but i advocate that we should not consider with unknown humans ! due to the fact they perhaps are horrific human beings and if they ship us a terrible programms they'll steel all our  information !

It is a better idea to connect each other and create a huge community through Friendship. I always follow the people who makes good contents. I think your idea will better to get reputation in this platform        

At this forum most of the members are just appears to complete their daily routine 20 posts and then not seem.. Also they are not giving reputation and following each other. So we should at least follow the seniors to solve our problems. 

Indeed I truly concur with you, the clients that I follow is somebody makes a helpful and important substance. We should uphold one another and give a decent standing. Cheerful posting!

Follow up of hundreds of people is difficult
Each of us should look for the people who post useful information for them
So much better
I think the number of followers someone has is not the importance of what they post

Yes, I agree with you. We should all work together and support each other online learning and earning. So that we can all be successful members

I think following each other isn’t a good idea to get reputation at this platform. You need to post high quality content to get reputation. If you post low quality content, we aren’t able to give you a positive ratings. So it is better idea to post high quality content than following each other               

Yes, you have a right. We must be one hand in order to reform and develop this forum through the information we exchange here. Useful topics make us benefit from knowledge and gain experience in order to develop our own writing without the need to steal the ideas of others.

Great idea.

But some of the senior members do not give any response to newbies and i think they will not be happy to make friends like newbies.

And making friends are very good to share problems with each others.

• Useful or interesting 2

It is not actually necessary to do what the author have said because following other people will only makes you to get notified to their current created content that they posted in the forum. This might annoy some users actually as they only wanted to contribute their content in this forum which is why they are here. I would say that working as one in this forum do not require you to follow other users as there are actually people who only browse their profile account and get to go in the specific topics so they could also post there which I think is what other people feels like of getting to know some informative topic in this forum.

I agree with you but sometimes there are people who do not trust their friends online much and it is not that bad that they do not trust it is that they just make sure and sometimes there are some who prefer to be or continue alone than with help or friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/15/2020 at 1:34 PM, Abdul Hunan said:

yes i agree with you the user that i follow is someone makes a useful and meaningful content.we must support each other and give a good reputation.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:41 PM, George10 said:

That's true we should work as one community and help one another in times of need be it a newbie or sr.members I believe we are all equal in this forum.

We really do need to work hard I do agree with you but one thing for sure is even if you don't look for friends your good posts would do that for you

• +2 1

There are a lots of people  at this forum. So it is impossible  to follow all of them. We should always  follow good contents. And rate them for good reputation . But your idea isnot bad. 

Yes i am agrreed with you by following we. Can help each other in work aur we have chance to know each others and we can share our knowledge with each otheri belive that all are equal in forum.

Hello everyone as for we new member this could help us get to know each other more where we can be able to relate with one another to earn a living because crypto talk help people a lot 

This is a good idea but I think is not nice to do that as the management don't want people to be liking each other constantly and if u become friend with people u can be able to see what they post regularly and that will make you give them more like.

I agree with you, we are not only here to generate income and obtain information and learn about cryptocurrencies, we can also meet people and even make friends

4 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Of course,i think it's good to us that we should give cooperate and support to each others as a one family to improve our knowledge together.we should not afraid to follow someone that have good knowledge been friend with him will make us improve.

That what makes things difficult for some people, they are full of ego and pride, I don't care or mind if it a very small boy that will teach me something I have less idea about, I will follow the person and gain what I never knew

Yes i agree with  One likes to follow senior members.  It is also good to make friends there.  You present really good ideas to promote members and platforms.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.