Encryption book - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Encryption book

It is a very good idea, and you can use some section of the forum to advertise it if you have it ready and up for sale. It will be supported by the forum too since a good effort by a member deserves respect.

Cryptography is something different, cryptocurrencies are using some cryptography to enhance their privacy and security. I hope that you will make an excellent  book and if it is very good I will promote it in social media too. There are some forum members that deserve this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Amazing to see this and I am sure all the forum will be excited to learn from your book. I hope this will be ready soon and you should inform the forum when it is done. If you find difficulties don't give up, it can be time consuming but it will be worth the trouble.

• +2 1

I think coding does not refer to crypto, there is a wide difference between them, but in general, writing a book to help the people of your country and those around you get to know Crypto is a really cool thing and something that no one can do, but the most important of all is that you have relied on Get correct and reliable information about Crypto in your book.

• +3 1

Its a great work where you have pour your all knowledge and efforts in creating a gateway for others it will bring great benefit and you will be rewarded. This book can be base for all other people work who will start working in coding book literature. It's old school method but people like it and want to have in possession. They can use it time to time and can lend others. 

On 4/13/2020 at 2:25 PM, Zaino34 said:

My friend and I started about a month ago by writing and writing a book on coding. This book talks about the most important basics of coding, profit methods from trading and investment, and other methods as well with pictures and graphs, and we are almost done

writing it and we will publish it soon

We were beginners and had trouble learning to start with so I think it is a good step for other people who want to learn cryptography in my country

Do you think this idea is good?

Yes, I think it's good. Because crypto is future. And in this world many people's are unemployed. It can make huge job opportunities for people. Even in this time many people working on it. But I don't think books can teach as well. We need video guides also.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 4/13/2020 at 11:25 AM, Zaino34 said:

Yes. This is not easy but it is good idea and if you are start you have to give all the effort you can have to keep make it and finish. It need time and maybe months but if you are know about these you can make a good book.

• +2 1

You seem to have mistaken cryptography with cryptocurrencies. Maybe you should clear the terms in your head and learn what is cryptography. If you make these mistakes in your book as here it will be a failure.

It is not up to us to tell you what to do. If you think it is a good idea then you should do everything to make it happen. But if you have doubts you should clear this first in your mind and proceed accordingly. This will need a lot of time and you should be sure you have not made mistakes.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:25 PM, Zaino34 said:

My friend and I started about a month ago by writing and writing a book on coding. This book talks about the most important basics of coding, profit methods from trading and investment, and other methods as well with pictures and graphs, and we are almost done

We were beginners and had trouble learning to start with so I think it is a good step for other people who want to learn cryptography in my country

Crypto trading is the best and great business in the world becasue through trading we can change our life in a short time and so many peoples will make good money in this market. Crypto is the world best market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

beginners to understand the world of crypto and profit from it, members being active programmers and educating others to

• +1 1

Yes your this idea is very good if it happen then everyone can learn about crypto by reading that book it will be helpful for all old and new user if you are doing this then carry on with best wishes

I absolutely think it's the best idea. There are lots of people out there who wants to learn about cryptography but had no chance but with the help of this book in which you people are writing now, am sure it will come along way to help them. Keep on with the good work and be sure to notify us when the book is done and up for sale. Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yea, I think that the idea is good, because the demand for this kind of books will be high, because people need knowledge and this book has great info about a modern job with a high salary.

Cool idea friend, that's why it's popularly said, among group of people their are potential, talented and creatives ones. That's your own gift don't let it down keep pushing and moving on with the writing of the coding book of different important field. Success shall always be starting point my friend.

• +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 4:25 AM, Zaino34 said:

Of course he is a good friend, as long as it is to help us all understand cryptocurrencies better, in advance thank you very much for your concern and dedication in helping everyone in the community is a great person.

• +1 1

It is a very great idea to share all your experiences, mistakes, and successes with the community around you.

I wish you success in printing and publishing your book.

Make sure to renew its copy every year and add everything I need to it

• +3 1

I definitely feel that this is going to be a great success. It is is required to learn and be aware regarding cryptocurrencies and books that would provide you with the right direction and guidelines regarding trading with the use of charts and trends can be definitely helpful for the beginners as well as with traders. Do publish and let us know so that we could also take a look at it.

• +5 1

We were all beginners in this field, but with the experiences and obstacles that we encountered in this field, we benefited from a lot of experience and this is a good behavior from you in writing your experience for beginners so that they can benefit from it and if you can explain it in a video, it will be better in order to understand quickly.

• +1 1

What a good way to help people, friend, count on the support of the whole community since few projects of this type do it and more for free, so it is something admirable, my friend.

for other people who want to learn cryptography in my country

If you think that trading cryptocurrencies have to do with cryptography probably it is not a good idea. You should first learn the differences between the terms used as an encrypttion book would be about cryptography and not about cryptocurrencies. There are differences in these terms.

Very interesting friend because it is really necessary if there you have many solutions to great doubts, many of us will thank you because it is seen that you did it with great affection for people who are not clear about all the important things that we should know as beginners.

My friend, there are many books within the Google search engine for cryptocurrencies and it is free and available in several languages. Recognizing the book and learning from it is important so that you become more knowledgeable in the field of cryptocurrencies and learn technical analysis of cryptocurrencies and other methods of trading and related to cryptocurrencies Thank you very much