Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

I honestly don't know what the reason is, because there are many publications with high quality content from the old posts and they don't have the same amount of ratings. Perhaps users do not value useful content so much and only rate it at random.

• +1 2

Hello friend, although I am still a beginner in the forum but I agree with you about that, it is sad that there is a topic of high value. We look at the fashion and see that it contains a large number of suspensions, but it contains little reputation

We must seek excellence in this group and I can see the quality of the content of the users, therefore we must give it its respective score for making its effort by bringing us the best publications or content that helps us in the cryptographic world, I am very grateful for all the users and the forum itself for helping us to publish or write useful content for the forum.

• +2 1

I believe you completely. If I discover any useful subject matter like yours, I provide it a popularity point if I even have a few left for the day. We also can examine different people posts and rate or answer to those. This way we are able to unfold the informations to everybody that wishes help.

Hello! Most of the people on this forum only want to make money, they do not want to raise their reputation and rise in this forum. They only need to make money and that's it. Yes, everyone wants to make money, we all love money, but you don't need to spam or flood for this. Just write normal, adequate posts. Good luck!

When you are forced to give reputation point that is the only way to get more and more reputation and if there Is no reward people will find it hard to make likes 

Yes my friend its really an important issues we should to solve it we shouldnt make any useful comment without a good reputation because it makes the member who make it be disappointed 

Lot of people avoid good post and don't want to give reputation. That's why many legendary post don't get enough reputation. Also many people don't try to read post. They just complete thier daily post. This tendency is responsible for this.

I totally agree with you, friend, there are many very good publications that their information is very useful and of very good quality and they do not have any reputation because if people comment they do not give their reputation that they deserve, they may not agree or they  They have another type of opinion that may not give other people a reputation.

• +1 1

@Ch Ayyan Obviously reputations have major impacts on this forum especially to the topics creators as it will motivate them to create more useful and informative posts that can be helpful to other members and the other thing is that, reputations can also help members to learn and read quickly by agreeing or not with the created posts through reputation, so we need  to consider rating on posts with good quality contents for the future of this forum

download (40).jpg

I think Reputation is particular individual to folks posts you believe they deserve it and apiece day we be capable of individual perform a upper limit of 10 reputation reactions therefore, it's unattainable to counter on every informative posts

quotation points are most because it increases the working level of the user and also motivates him to work a lot more harder than what he is doing right now so we should consider on giving the reputation points

Now a days there is opportunity for members as they are free at homes I want to ask all members if they find any good posts wait for 2 seconds give reputation then go ahead. Members are getting interest to give reputation to anyone. They just read the topic and comment it. If I find any useful topic like yours, I give it a reputation point if I have some left for the day. We can also read other people posts and rate or answer to those. 

Yes, I noticed this matter also that there are a lot of posts that do not have ratings, especially comments on posts where there are a lot of comments without there being a suitable rating for these comments, which are very useful and deserve a +5 rating.  In my opinion, the evaluation of posts should be more accurate and not be random because there are posts that deserve good evaluation and are not evaluated.

Yes we can say I can see the the there are many people that are legend and make positive post but there is no reputation I think. They use likes for their own purpose but don't I think for the right material.

• +1 1

It should not be done at all, people who have a post creative or useful and have very good information for the rest, should always give a positive rating. So all the members who have useful posts should also give positive promote to them and they should also be supported so that they will bring such tremendous and informative things in the post for you people too. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

If you can do something good here, you can get a good reputation. I hope you can check your posts when you have less reputation here because you can't discuss some good questions here. You know yourself, then you have some good ideas about it.  I hope you can post in a good way only then fame

that one simple answer is that the members do not take pain to put the reputation to the topics they read and reply so you need to put reputation on your reading topics

I have seen that in these days there is very less reputations on the legendary post so according to my knowledge maybe the senior members of this forum use the hard English are not easy to understand for the new members that's why they didn't given the reputations to the legendary post

I think the reacts to legendary members post are less because a lot of people are working on this platform just to make money and they have nothing to do with learning anything. This may be because most members like to give react to their friends but they are against the rules of Cryptotalk. It is also possible that their daily number of reacts met. We should not give anyone a negative reputation. We should give reputation to legendary members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear I am totally with you You have spoken very well, you have picked a very good topic. Actually what we do here is that we have come to fulfill our comment..We do not react on the topics that we like too, because we quickly just complte our comment.This is wrong, we need to keep encouraging others so that they can create good topics. 

Yes you are right but not 100% because the community is improving itself & soon the things would be setup in better way., The moderators are working a lot to make the reputation system spam free. Every topic that has unique & good content will get positive reputation in this forum.

Yes you are right but all this is due to us. Some users do not understand whether how to use the like feature rightly so they just give upvotes without thinking about the content. We must see the content first & then upvote it.

• +1 1

Yes, I am with you and post because when you have kept every work with reputations, people are commenting and posting well. People post good and trust apples and valid comments for deputations so that their objections get maximum and their reputations are increased. I am interested in your post. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

You say right my friend but always give good reputation for those posts whose are deserve it . Mean if post is useful and informative then give it good reputation because it deserves it . Otherwise don't give good reputation on bad and useless posts .

• +1 1