Editing your own topic takes too much time - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Editing your own topic takes too much time

Yes you are right the editing of the new topic is really a time taking process because we have to find errors and mistakes in the topic . We should also be careful about the content of the topic that we are using in the topic.

I don't know about this . I do edit my posts sometimes because of spelling erorrs and sometimes to add a few things . I have not encountered this issue till now eventhough sometimes the website reloads when I try to edit  I guess that is because my connection issues. I suggest you try out grammar correcting software to make things easier.

Yes it is so hard to editing our own post because we get bored when we read the same topic again and again but i am enjoying more by spending more time on that forum,we are not wasting our time,we are utilizing our time in crypto world brings happiness for us.

this time is good and helpful to let us read and focus on what we write again ,
no need to stop it , I suggest to increase it to make topic more helpful and without any mistakes

• +3 1

On 12/11/2020 at 12:39 PM, Cryptic said:

If you find any kind of bugs here, better to immediately report it to the moderator so that they could do something about it.

That is a good suggestion because they are always busy and they may not be aware of what is happening around the forum or yobit exchanger where we withdraw our coins, few days ago the send to my BTC balance stopped working and since many members have been complaining, I saw a conversation at the Russian section which claim that the problem will be resolved soon.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are proper  I additionally face this trouble.  If we need to edit our personal subject matter due to spelling  mistake  or any  other  mistake there should  now not time restrict  at the identical posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 9:34 AM, johant123 said:

When you write a topic, and you want to edit it immediately (e.g. for correcting spelling errors) you get a warning that you must wait longer before creating a new post. That is strange, because you're not writing a new message, but you're editing a post that already exists.

Not sure if the current "pause between posts" mechanism can be easily adapted, but it would be great if we could edit our posts without having to wait until the pause timer expires.

Anyone else having this same issue?

I only got my post edited two times and I've never seen such problem, maybe you're could be a problem of browser, I think you need to synchronize your browser so that it'll work perfectly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

That is a good suggestion because they are always busy and they may not be aware of what is happening around the forum or yobit exchanger where we withdraw our coins, few days ago the send to my BTC balance stopped working and since many members have been complaining, I saw a conversation at the Russian section which claim that the problem will be resolved soon.

We are all hoping for that to be rectified soon. At first I though my account was having a problem when I couldn't transfer my BTC to my balance. But the problem is a general one. So I urge us all to be patient and hope it get rectified soon.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

We are all hoping for that to be rectified soon. At first I though my account was having a problem when I couldn't transfer my BTC to my balance. But the problem is a general one. So I urge us all to be patient and hope it get rectified soon.

Patience is the key to success in this forum for that we should keep learning and working at the same time so that we can accumulate more talktoken as well as satoshi to our various accounts in yobit exchanger, there is nothing good that comes easily, so let us endure with what the time brings along.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is something that I also noticed when I made my first post, I tried to edit it to correct a vocabulary mistake and it then required three more minutes to be completed, just for an edit. I don't know if this is a feature but since it is about editing, it doesn't require to put a timer there.

• +3 1

My friend it doesn't matter too much though, as after you edit once the timer doesn't restart, you can edit again the next mistake and save. I think it also helps to review all the post and make all the corrections. It is not worrying me at all and I edited my posts better because of the three minutes count.

No it does not take that long, maybe it is your internet connection that is having some trouble, you can edit your post as much as you want before posting it , and even after, it happened to once that the comment was posted before I have finished by mistake and it only took me seconds to edit it.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:34 AM, johant123 said:

When you write a topic, and you want to edit it immediately (e.g. for correcting spelling errors) you get a warning that you must wait longer before creating a new post. That is strange, because you're not writing a new message, but you're editing a post that already exists.

Not sure if the current "pause between posts" mechanism can be easily adapted, but it would be great if we could edit our posts without having to wait until the pause timer expires.

Anyone else having this same issue?

Well as for me on like yesterday when I was trying to edit a Post, it seems mine didn't take any much time. But been my first time, maybe I didn't observe well that's why I didn't know much about it. But I will at least try and make more enquiry about it . You are highly welcome @Mubiflow

As for me, my friend, at first I faced a problem because I was a beginner in posing my topic and referring to it in order to correct, but now I have become more skillful and fast due to my practice and thank you my friend.

Yes dear, i also found the same problem.When i want to edit my post due to spelling mistake.It took more than 150 seconds to edit.I don't know the reason behind this. 

As long as I have been working here I didn't come across such problem still if u see some errors or your text is not making sense then editing is good option but before u post look at it

I haven't encountered this problem yet, but from my point of view i feel this point is sweet because it gives us enough time to read the article well before publishing it.

I agree, it shouldn't be like that when you're just editing your post. I didn't really get it why they decided that we should wait for some minutes before we could edit our post. It is really some hassle and it could be really bad if you wrongfully posted something.

This is quite the odd issue though from what i can say i heard from different types of people that sometimes they aren't having such a problem with this however at the same time i saw few people encountering this problem but either way there's just something wrong with the editing options and hopefully they fix this soon.

i didn't face any issue till now ۔because  if we are follow rules and regulations then we success easily amd if we are not follow The rules and regulations then can't success amd most important thing our time waste۔

• +3 1

@johant123That pause tool should have a purpose, most likely it will give you the necessary time so that you are sure of what you are editing, that you write your ideas well and correct your grammar mistakes, imagine that you edit a topic, but you are missing Correct another error, you must give the edition again, however with that time it gives you the opportunity to make sure of your edition. It is my thinking.

I've never faced this problem before. I know that I can easily correct my mistakes without difficulty. But my problem is that although my notifications are on, I don't get a notification

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I think that this matter has a purpose ... the reason may be to give us time to read the post, review it and verify it well ... Create the post ideally before publishing so that you do not have to modify it, this may be enough

• +1 1

You cannot pause the timer, as moderators have added it because there are a lot of people who do not read the posts well and only read the title, and this makes them write comments outside the topic, after adding the timer they need to wait and then they will be forced to read the post well

• +3 1

I can't tell you about this problem solution because I never faced it yet. Whenever I make a new topic I never made mistake . I think reading some posts and then make your topic is best for you otherwise you will get red message below.