Are my Coins Safe on Exchanges without KYC verification? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kipara

Are my Coins Safe on Exchanges without KYC verification?

Its not even about having to keep funds in exchange which implement the use if kyc, as the matter there is of the security of the site and possibly of the exchange isn't a scam, as even the use of binance, it doesn't really prompt uses to use the kyc in their exchange

Yes your currencies are safe without the need to confirm kyc because this method is to protect companies and websites and not you

Life is great and enjoy it

The truth is that there is no completely safe platform or site because hackers keep trying to hack it, but yes your money is largely safe on platforms that do not require activation of the documents(kyc).

Your coins are safe without KYC as there are may big and popular exchanges like Yobit, Huobi or BitMEX doesn't require KYC from their users and the users funds on these exchanges are still very much safe and secure.

The best place to keep your crypto /altcoins is of course your own non-custodial wallet of which you have private keys  however Exchange such as yobit and binance are trusted so You can safely leave your altcoins on them...

Many platforms do not require KYC verification, but if you want to withdraw your balance from the platform, they ask you for KYC verification.

yes , there is alot of  exchange who asked for kyc , but I think there is many exchange like yobit , binance , bittrex , probit . we can used them without any kyc as well security level also good there .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Currently, the number of scams is increasing due to KYC Good and big companies do not allow KYC So we have to try to stay away from KYC when exchanging I think Binance is the safest way to exchange except KYC.

• Useful or interesting 2

I believe that your cryptocurrency remains safe with or without KYC  depends on the platform in which you exchange and in which you keep your cryptocurrencies, that the Yobit platform is very safe and does not require to do KYC

It's depends to which exchange you are storing your coin. If you use blockchain or yobit then it is safe without KYC  but even KYC verified exchange can't be safe all time. It depends on the security system of the exchange.

1 minute ago, Basad said:

it parts of my personal principle never to disclose my confidential identity online just for earnings purpose

@BasadWhat a point ! Rally it is frustrating to share our sensitive personal information to some online wallets and exchange sites to pass KYC. I love Yobit just due to a reason that it does not require any sort of KYC verification. 

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Basad said:

That's why I choose yobit also as my number one exchanger, apart from yobit there are other exchange that some times I make use of them, like kucoin and binnance exchange site.

@BasadWhat an analogy ! I have found KuCoin as another best alternative now. Trading fee plus withdrawal fees are comparatively low. They process transactions as quickest as possible there is another Winplay feature from this exchange from which I am gaining extra rewards 😊

I think your coins that are on the exchange site that doesn't request for your KYC are safe so long as the exchange it self isn't hack by hackers.

Yes, they are safe. But this depends with the site which you are using to store your coins. There are many sites which you can store your coins with them without KYC and they are very safe including Yobit exchange.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/11/2020 at 4:19 PM, kipara said:

There have exchanges that's not recommended user to verify KYC, but there have some exchange that's are recommend users to verify KYC suddenly while people are owning balance in the exchange. So I want to know it is safe for the exchange to be asking for KYC verification so suddenly while people have balances and also they don't have any identity?.

Many people says that you are still safe even without kyc verification and I think that they are right because you might endanger yourself once you lose all of your important informations in the internet and other people might use it and hack or scam you 

You should know almost all the famous exchange like Binance,Coinbase pro,Huobi,Yobit etc don't need any KYC verification of it's users.So off course you coins are safe in the exchanges which don't ask for KYC verification.And truely i don't like those exchange which want KYC.