What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Its true that everyone want their topic to be popular and hot. It can be achieved by making a post on topic that is informative. While writing the post one must keep in mind that it should be easy to read and understand. Try to make your post interesting so people dont lose interest while reading it.

Every member here is recommendable to give a topic for discussion or build and create a topic for discussion within the forum.

But the situation is beyond creating topic but how the topic should be created.

In a very simply form, a topic with simplicity and informatively writing could be very vital.

On 4/9/2020 at 6:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

You are correct. Each part will in general answer to the simplest subjects with great data. The fundamental explanation behind that is to make presents or on assistance out a beginner with an issue.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Yes,you are right. Thank you so much my friend for giving us this important information. This really useful information for everyone.Because many people do not know what kind of topics could be popular and hot. We should creat topics to follow the forum rules.It has to consists of easy word so that everyone can understand and reply on this topic.

• +3 1

As per my perspective, I see all subjects and thoughts can be normal and significant, yet until you can make your point well known, you should compose it cautiously and with extraordinary consideration.

Dear friend, because I am a beginner here, and I do not know much about, I always look for topics through which I can understand things in a simple and easy way

𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐜𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 . 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

In my opinion, the popularity of the posts depend upon the quality of the content. If you post a common topic and the content and selection of words attracts the users to comment on it then it will be a popular one.

Any type of post will be popular it's depends on member many of member like the beginners type post and many members like business type post so it depend upon the members but you should try to upload best posts it will automatically popular.

Topics contain something new and good idea is always attractive. Try to learn more about cryptocurrency and make a useful topics with innovations and great idea. Also a topic should be easy to understand even for beginners, So that topic will become so popular.

We should choose unique topics in which all people want to talk about. You can think which topic can be more interesting for people. Do not copy another topic. Similar or common topics don’t become popular. You can research about cryptocurrencies and try to figure out which problem people face most. You have to think deeply and take time and write your topic in interesting way. 

The topic which are common in our daily routine life will be popular because people are more familiar with these can understand and answer better. Any topic which don't contain difficult words and can't be understand. 

Yes of course you are right Everyone should make a good topic that is strong and easy to understand because everyone read posts at the time when they understand it. You should share your experience with each other so that people can benefit from it. 

Difficult concepts can't attract enough users to get popular because there are so newbies in this space that can't understand them, but easy topics are good, this causes many participation come to it. So trying to learn more about cryptocurrency and make a useful and simple topic.

I think the kind of topics that are popular are mostly topics that gives information, answers questions or shows how something is being done

A topic becomes interesting when it encompasses the participation of the majority of the members, for this we must create topics where we all identify ourselves in such a way that they are easy to answer for any member who is just starting.

I think the topics about the forum are very popular because of the many questions about this forum so many people join the Cryptotalk family and these people need help to learn how to work here from the first level, in my opinion these topics often get popular.

@by ch ayyan. My dear friend the topic can very popular and very interesting. There are many topic topics and which can be found on the crypto talk organization.

The topic can be popular when the topic is written in a big and medium. 

I think topic will be popular which help others and giving some useful information and people are learning from it. We have to make useful topics with a good information. Don't stick in this section check other's section too and then you can get an idea what topic you can make and what topic will be popular.

Topics like different ways to earn . which thing is more better like comparison topics . how to improve your account popularity . how to make quality posts. etc

I think, no matter what kind of subject we create, it will be popular only when it is initially friendly, it has simple explanations and problems that everyone understands with simple and easy words and the subject should also solve some common problems like you said.  That’s exactly what everyone will face and only then can it go viral.

Post such a cryptocurrency that is related this platform will now be out. Different ideas were brought make Interesting, who can understand who can send any new thing which can increase our knowledge. Thanks 

This members should take easy topic which is understanble by everyone and can show there opinion on it amd the topic must be easily understable and words should be also easy.

The more attractive and more informotive topics are very popular The topics in which some special things you can learn these are special like how to withdraw how to solve the problems Etc.