What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Yes that one. If your topics are unique and helpful to others or also related with someone untold question will be a popular topic for this forum. This kind of topic easily attach everyone and get popular.   

Actually in my own opinion I suggest you make a topic that will benefit their member of this platform and also allowed everybody in the house to contribute on but the topic to be unique and have a good English.

• +1 1

Sure every one needs to make their posts well known in this discussion and to document this we should go for subjects that are valuable and learned to different clients.

9 minutes ago, Klaus sonal said:

Sure every one needs to make their posts well known in this discussion and to document this we should go for subjects that are valuable and learned to different clients.

New topics about cryptocurrencies are usually popular posts because we always need to know about developments in order to keep pace with them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

What the people seek for are good content and new knowledge about the forum and cryptocurrency and its system. The common topics discussed now are the features in the forum and on how people are enjoying it. I personally have improved my knowledge about the cryptocurrency and its system from cryptotalk. And also general things.

I think that the hot and important topics should include new information and a detailed explanation or instructions about work here and more. Share some new news about currencies, their prices, and more.

If I think so, it is necessary to have topics that contain useful information, or to hold a conversation that we can find interesting, or to help us learn more about the topic.

When you make any topic which related to the forum and solve them problemof mumber, who were stuck in this. So we make such topic which help and usefull information. Which gain attention and attract to other. This type of topic get more replies nad and more like. Then your topic be viral and most people like it. 

• +4 1

I believe that all topics are popular but you have to see or read their content or information that is what makes that content popular, not the topics, what makes it the information provided by that topic itself.

• +1 1

According to me the topic that contain the good and useful content in it and made according to the rules and regulations of thi platform become popular. If you want that your topic go popular on this platform than you have to made the topic with your own researches and ideas. 

• +4 1

If we comment in a simple and clear way then all those who are new to us and those who have become here will be able to understand and gain a lot of fame on your comment.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Your topic become popular only when your post contain a useful information and have a different topic because many people makes posts on same topics. We have to learn through your topics so you should create s topic that help us to learn more.

Every problem has a solution i have an idea there are so many confusion for the newbies if the senior member write a posts like solutions  it has two benefits one it help us the juniors and second this type of topics are more popular than anyone.

• +1 1

I think you need to research on what is the hot topic, the one who is gaining more attention. Then you can assess what will you post that will be popular, of course it should be a helpful topic.

• +2 1

You definitely right every members want their topic got viral but for this your topics must be new, informative, interesting and in simple words which can easily be understandable by any one. 

When we describe any serious issue about which no one know the solution than we know it's solution so automatic people will attract for solution. 

• +3 1

It’s very important question. If your topic is popular it will help you to gain good reputation. If you want to make your psot become popular, it is important to create a useful and effective post.  If your post is informative your post must be popular,  

• +3 1

Those topics should ne helpful for people which provides its complete sense and information. The topic describe itself completely. A good topic should be the major focus of writer. The topic should be consise , defined, clear, and authentic one . It should be understand by everyone clearly.

• +4 1

In this forum, if you want to gain popularity in a good way, post something from which members can learn. You translate it into simple language so that everyone can understand and post.

• +2 1

My friend, everything that may be useful is common, but think of something useful in order to benefit others with it .... It could be the topic of the forum rules and perhaps the conditions of publication and also the education of investment and trading. These are all common topics but make sure that they are understandable and useful Thank you

Hello guys according to my point of view I think that all the topics which are there in the platform all are important because all getting any have some knowledge from one another topic so I think all the topics are important in if to make a topic important we have to write a valuable and good content...

• +4 1

I think a topic becomes popular only when the topic is clear and precise. The topic becomes hot and trending if the topic is informative and good number of views and comments. The topic should be understandable to others, only then their will be an increase in the number of views and comments. 

The topics which are contemporary, trending and real-life can be popular and are most liked by people. The writer should choose topics which provides entertainment, some should provide information. The topics should be chosen according to the interest level of reader and followers. Those topics will be popular which are catchy and interesting like sharing experience etc.

The answer of this question is simple. Those topics which will be helpful for the members and related to crypto world will become popular on forum. If your topic is not related to crypto world and not useful not informative then your topic will be deleted from the forum. 

I think that the topics that people love are topics that talk about bitcoin. Since it is the father of all cryptocurrencies then people tend to value it more than others. So they love topics that speak about bitcoin more.

I think you can make a popular topic when it is informative and useful. When every member can relate to your topic it means they can apply it to their work. That's what's make it popular.