What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Your  topics  should must consist of easy words that will be not hard for beginners to understand.

Make some important issues on which  Everyone want to take seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Thank you

•  

Seniors can guide this topic very well but as per my thinking if you want to make your topic hot and popular as everyone wants to be  then you should post topics about beginner problems because they don't have such abilities to understand this forum quickly. Thanks 

Those kinds of topic could be popular which contain information that is beneficial for everyone. Dost topics which contain useful information about crypto and how to withdraw from it and how to prevent from scammers these types of topics provide useful information to the beginners in this way the topic get great reputation.

One can make their topics popular by posting something which will make the members curious and eager to read. For that the topic must be about a subject not mentioned before. It should be presented in an interesting manner.

Offcourse everyone in this forum want to post useful topics which has much information and which is clear and understandable to all .

According to my observation, I noticed that most of the answers are typed by topics that have a hype on the market at the moment. For example, will bitcoin achieve certain results or will new startups in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes this is very important for everyone using this forum. Your topic should be relevant and easy in language so that everyone can understand what you want to express through the topic. Because there are many people around the world with different languages..it should connect with everyone.

Hello mate, much obliged for your recommendation how we can make a famous post in this discussion, so when we make a subject we should utilize simple word, so that individuals can comprehend my theme, likewise we need to make enlightening point what individuals are looking in this gathering, in the event that we do that our post will turn into a web sensation in this discussion.

If you are right friend, anyway in my opinion any post that contains useful information for all members of the forum can become popular, obviously adding those tips that you have left in this post

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

There are numerous subjects that are as of now profoundly mentioned in the gathering, so making your post well known additionally requires the quantity of individuals who follow your distributions and remark on them to help and get one more post in the day. there are themes that are of incredible interest, for example, the new symbolic news.

There is no discrimination here in this forum. There are people who ask and there are those who ask for help and they are all answered by other members who are more experienced than them.

I think everybody hear will to make subject to be famous so that each body can examine about crytocurrency,so that can get answer than others remark, expresses gratitude toward you.

You will post in a way that makes your post acceptable. Let all members know about this crypt by reading your post. When one member helps another member in this forum, it also helps many members to understand. It leads to experience. Love this forum like your own family.

Of course hot and useful issues should be highlighted through the post.  The most popular topics are forum related information.  Advice for beginners.  And highlight the important aspects of all the topics of the forum in simple sublime language.  Through which people can easily gain ideas about things.  Patiently research the topic with the best and most important tropics so that most members can easily understand.  Then fame and popularity will easily increase through the post.

There are several things we need to do for our topic to be popular. The most important of these things is choosing a catchy title that includes most of the theme of the topic and then using easy and clear words. It is preferred that the topic is not long and at the same time sufficient to explain the proposed idea.

The topics that could generate interest should be related to the events in the cryptographic world. The new technologies in cryptocurrencies, new currencies, faster blockchains, new acceptances of cryptocurrencies in the world. Possible failures in the technology of the cryptographic world, great scams that occur in cryptography that must be disclosed to alert the forum community and other latitudes. Large investments and entrepreneurship of cryptocurrencies in the private world and in the world of governments and in general strengthening actions in cryptocurrencies in general and specifically.

Thank you for your post. I think to create hot topic you must have to post useful ,creative topic. I think like cryptocurrency post is a hot topic . You can also post like exchanging or trading topic.You can also help beginner by creating a topic to teach them.

• +1 1

Since we are in the world of crypto, I think the posts related to earning and investing will be more popular.We all love to earn and we all have a desire to increase the amount of money by investing some money so I think such posts will be more popular.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it will be very important to give more concentration on topics that are related to cryptocurrency for example like mining, trading under cryptocurrency, exchange, wallet etc. I think this are the reasons why we are all here to have the knowledge of this things made mentioned by me.

• +1 1

Topics that are useful which talks about boosting your earnings when people hear money they start to ask questions. 

• +1 1

I agree with you and recommend that public publications in the forum are talking about currencies and the dips and to the following work in this work here, so we know beginners through these publications and also keep these important publications, we can talk deeply about these topics and know and learn to do well to improve our quality and public health work in this forum.

My friend I think it is an important topic that should be discussed in the forum, most of the members want to have hot posts and I think this may be related to the content of the post that will display its quality (such as knowing the value from Bitcoin, etc ...) and it may also be related to the title of the post that might attract Members to discuss it.

• +2 1

On 4/10/2020 at 2:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Yes, I strongly agree with your opinion, but I think the only point you didn't add is after your post is consistent, and you rises serious issues on which every one wants to take part, most importantly let your topic also make meaningful content. Because once your post is not meaningful, your friends will not understand where the topic is heading to and it will surely be abandoned which may lead to warning point. Thanks

Hello my friend I fully support you with that. The most important factor in this is the type of content that attracts users and gives them benefits and topics that interest them. This is very useful for new members.

According to my point of view,  jobs topic is good because every person find the to live . Jobs topic and comments helpful for every person. Every person writes comments of his point of view its benefits for us and its way to earning and help us for new jobs way on Internet.