What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Yes dear, this information is very important to me, in future I would like to make topics with your suggestions in mind. I think a topic becomes hot when it gets a good number of responses in a shorter time than other topics. You need to make good points to encourage members to participate in your topic and raise issues, so members discuss their solutions. Topics with simple words are more appealing to beginners as new members join the forum on a daily basis.

On 4/10/2020 at 5:35 AM, AmjadBydn said:

To make your posts or topics popular so you have to talk on something people love to talk with !
people here like to talk about bitcoin more than other currencies ! 

Yeah, that is also considered as a good way to have a popular topic, people are active on commenting on a topic especially if they really know the topic or they love it. It would be comfortable for them to talk about it. 

You have to go on more research for you to get more knowledge and know how to create interested topic concerning crypto talk platform, which other members of the forum can gain from it.

Hey mates we should choose the topic which is  relevant and it should precise and easy to understand . Try to avoid common topics and should contain knowledge which makes useful for other users

Sure every one want to make his / her post most popular  for geting  popularity of your post ypu shpuld be choose good content and chose these topic which everone understand .topic should contain logical information  which help other to get knowledge.

I concur with you, a few people make subjects that most different clients don't have a clue and afterward wind up asking why their theme doesn't have remarks from others.

I agree we should make the topic understandable for everyone in this forum, but it's hard to find a subject for that. I think everyone should check other popular topics to understand how they make that posts. If we do that we can see what should we do. Sadly i am seeing too many spam popular topics and i hope we can prevent them with reporting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Member should post some new topics like trading signals sharing thoughts about next move of major coins like BTC , BNB, ETH. Some member here just asking very low level questions. And by answering that question we just passed our time 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Yes, my friend, you are right. We are all looking for popular topics with important content for us and for the forum to gain more information about digital currencies.

• +1 1

I think a decent, useful and informative posts is the best candidate for a successful and popular topic. Recently I have been seening a lot of useless topics around and the moderators are trying very hard to keep the forum clean. Every fellow cryptotalk member should pay attention to this issue and be extra sensitive in posting useful things. Have a nice evening and cheers

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Topics that are simple and beneficial,topics that don't speak alot of Grammers, because many members don't understand big Grammer, so topic with simple English meaning are topics people like to visit,even me too

• +2 1

Knowledge full and easy to understand topics are mostly popular in cryptotalk. Their reputation will also increase as the reader reads the topic and mostly person grading those. 

Almost all hot discussions are about common basic topics or very topical ones. For example, the btc and talk course is now popular. If you make a good question on them, then the discussion will immediately fly into the hot. This I guarantee you)

• +2 1

Yes to me all topics are important but the thing here is that we just have to talk about the crypto I think that will be a very popular topics that members of the forum will like and it will have more replies than any other topics

For your topic we should popular in this forum you have too do more research and common up with accuracy result of how too earn money in crytop currency market 

There are many popular topics on the Internet. In addition, we can learn from the topics shared here. By doing research, we can offer a lot of new information.

sometimes the recent happenings can generate more attention and reactions when posted about, although when yuh have a credible information to share it may become popular if people are interested in it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Popular topics that can be share and discussed about on this forum are topics that affect our wellbeing. Topics focusing on finance and social issues where individuals like us can have free mind to express our feelings. I think there are always important issues that bother us as a people. And topics about how the cryto market works to. God bless us all

I believe every Post can be popular depending on the content it's carrying is it a useful or productive Post then expect your post to be popular.

Hi friends, I think the nature of the topics  that will be popular on this platform are the topics that firstly work with the present situation, secondly a topic that makes sense in one way or the other, thirdly a topic that is well constructed and lastly a topic topic that drow people attention.

A post will definitely become popular and hot if it's unique and everyone on the forum can relate to and understand . It should also have alot of content and information. A common topic has low tendency of becoming popular.

Your post is helpful, thank you my friend, the topics that should be revolving around the Bitcoin market, its price, the updates being made about it, the education issues about crypto and digital currencies.

Topic should be popular if it contains the informations about something which is very useful and authentic for The Reader and it gives advantages To The Reader then it should be popular and if your topic is following the rules and regulation of the forum and giving the the new things about the forum and other informations about online earning are the difficulties which are facing people on this forum if it contains solutions of some difficulties it should be popular.

Choosing good, easy and clear words while writing your post allows you to get more popularity for publications as your post can reach more people and be able to understand your content, interact with you, and raise your reputation.

Here topics are not difficult but it links to our knowledge and experience topic is difficult for beginners and easy for the old member hot topics have hot replies these are about cryptocurrencies which get replies very much .