What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

People love investments. So if you can have invest sites that are legit and inform the members about it, then I am sure your topic would acquire a lot of viewers and replies. 

As a begginner I always choose easy topics. But trying to read majority of the posts to get an idea on the forum topics and trying to learn more about cryptocurrency and crypto talk. I am not yet know about the technical aspects of the forum and going ahead, I may able to acquire more knowledge on crypto talk. 

8 minutes ago, Saritha said:

I am not yet know about the technical aspects of the forum and going ahead, I may able to acquire more knowledge on crypto talk. 

In the beginning we all face this problem @Saritha, but I think with the passage of time this problem gets solved and now we can easily post on any topic .I advise you to read as many post and topic as you can to increase your knowledge .If you experience some problems you can ask me in a private message , I will help you .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

It is depending on the knowledge you share and how attractive the topic you can make in the sense of its form, as they good looking and well arranged topic will have more attraction from people.

In my opinion, to warm things up you need to write things that everyone searches for and stay away from things that have been repeated and members who have moved away.

there are many other topic every day post this site so that every day we have learn something this site so that i hope knowledgeable topic is also very popular in the online market so that there are many people work this site and earn money.

thanks 

The one who are informative and about crypto talk like our comments are best weapon to built a good reputation in crypto forum. I suggest you to create useful topics that everyone can benefit from it and its help to grow your profile.

• +3 1

Topic that would or should be popular should be topic that seek to help people in problem and should be about crypto and also should be easy to understand

Hi
There is no doubt that your speech is logical, and these characteristics make the proposed topic a more interactive one, but in addition to that, the topic has to be new to stimulate new ideas among the members ..

On 4/10/2020 at 9:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  focus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

In my opinion, it totally depends on where you are posting it and its relevance to the mass population of people here at the forum. In my experience, people would probably populate posts that they can easily relate with and those of which they can actually give a good response to. I suggest looking through the forum so you can see which topics are popular, and try to avoid repeating them and create something of your own. You wouldn't know, maybe it would be the next starred popular post. 

I think that the important topics that are raised in this catalog are mostly related to information and laws related to work and advice for this forum so that everyone can work on their basis and avoid mistakes

Hey mate, thanks for your advice how we can make a popular post in this forum, so when we create a topic we must use easy word, so that people can understand my topic, also we have to create informative topic what people are searching in this forum, if we do that our post will go viral in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think its important you are able to build the right position we need to really need to work and put together the right part we have to work and put together. Its really important to really put together everything working, we have to really keep on putting together articles that works well, its really important  we are able to really suppose to make sure that we are able to build a post that attract interest from other people

I think that the most common topic here is for the member to find a feature within the forum or the platform or the member can solve a problem in the forum in addition to the posts related to the Bitcoin currency market and the updates that compliment it

Well Here any kind of post can br popular. Ifbyiu make a Unique post it can be popular may be not. Know one knows when their post will popular. You need to post carefully and unique. Create some different type of post it can be popular. Thank you.

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 3:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Yes, the words should be easy and coordinated, and beginners can understand them easily, and they can apply it and also they can speak and discuss it

In fact my friend,the publication here in this forum is popular and the topics have to be good,useful and meaningful otherwise they won't be popular and not valuable and everyone has to follow all the rules while writing.

I prefer that the topics can be presented in a beautiful way and the content can be presented in a simple and fluent way.  People will like the topic that will be posted if it is helpful and others will benefit from this post.  Always keep in mind that the content is much better to post with the kind of topics.

Topics that are not existing in this forum or information based from fresh news in crypto world can become popular because many people will be curious about it and also many people would like to share their opinion or knowledge about it. Users gets bored every time they encounter a topic that are just repeated or duplicated especially if they see a lot of them.

The topics I believe could be popular are topics that are very beneficial to members and the topics are most topics from the beginners section, topic that is simple and is communicating directly to members

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Usefull information that becomes popular among people shall be shared here like introducing some interesting and usefull informative facts to the forum about cryptocurrencies will helps your topic to go viral.By visiting different sections of the forum you will come to know that what is most demanding and why is.

There are different different topics available papular depend on you how you can create our topic the topic is papular. When you create our topic and follow the rules of forum then your topic become a papular. 

In my opinion, for a topic to be popular it must be a new and fresh topic that is informative and useful for the other members, with simple words that even the most novice understands what you are talking about

• Useful or interesting 1

I think topic will be hot and much popular  which help other to learn anything . The people understand  it easily . Topic should contain logical information which help other to get more knowledge about crypto currency .