What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

I suppose that the maximum not unusual topic here is for the member to find a feature in the discussion board or the platform or the member can solve a hassle within the forum similarly to the posts associated with the Bitcoin forex market and the updates that praise it

Thanks for the usefull post. 

For the topic,its language should be very simple, understanding and meaningful. Cause there are many kind of people who do not understand the language. Everyone should focus on their work.and for the topic,we have to work hard so that we make useful post. Thank you.

We always try to make good effort while start perform any work.if we should start anything than takes our work serious.like this we have to creat  good, useful and meaningful topics.so that our all other fellows could understand our topic easily and this should be easy for working on that topic.

You are absolutely right. There are many people who can't comment on many posts because they don't understand the topics and avoid them. If the topics are written in simple language and words, everyone will be able to express their views there. And topics will become very popular.

Any useful, cryptorelated and catchy topic could be a very popular. People have emotion about cryptocurrency and bit coin and daily life we face lot of things. We put time on it, so any idea about crypto is vey welcoming .Thanks for this post mate .

I think more informative and easy understanding topics could be more popular and can also make it hot topic. So we should post something which is easy to understand for the users and also provide some unique and useful information of crypto currency. We can also post something update about this forum. I think these can make our topic more popular            

My friend the topics from whom people will get interest and gain main knowledge will be popular here. Like about this forum cryptotalk, online trading ways and tips, about currencies, online earning ways, investment etc. So write that topic in which people like to take part and want to know about that topic. This will contain the updated this.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Of course dear mate try to make posts that are based on good vocabulary that can understand by every person. When someone understand your post than it become compulsory for him to make a comment at that post. Through this way your post become popular on crypto forum.

Making the posts we do in the forum popular and hot is not very easy, but it is possible that there will be some hot and smelling posts if you choose the words and vocabulary that you use in writing the topic and make the topic understandable to everyone. Everyone in the forum, including beginners, can participate in writing responses.  On this topic to be hot.

Many topics about crypto are gaining popularity. But now everyone is preferring unique topics. Investment tricks, trading knowledge, all these things are getting more popularity. Because almost everyone wants to involve themselves in investment.On the other hand, newcomers want more information on how to keep their accounts safe.

• +1 1

Hello friend, From the start you should check what posts are get well known as of now. After that break down the posts that what they contribution on the post. At that point follow the post example not all materials. You ought to likewise make the presents which individuals need on know..

The kind of topic which will be popular is a topic that contain information that are important, useful, knowledgeable and meaningful to other members of the forum which will have a good reputation and much more reactions base on the content of the posts or topic and also it's should be a topic that will really have an information which will be appreciated by the members of crypto currency platform 

• +2 1

According to my opinion, our same posts will be most popular in this and those topics which help more according to others and along with that the post itself is in point of you. Along with this, if we want to make our post popular then we must first of all follow the crypto form every day in a good way and never crush them.I think camera garden in this way we can make our post our reputations better as well as better than our topics. 

• +5 1

The point must be well later and furthermore must be acceptable with quality substance and fundamentally it should be about cryptographic money or all around related guarantors. It should be well and educative also.

Creating a valuable topic far from repetition and old ideas needs to create a good and comprehensive research to obtain a typical topic rich in ideas, tips, information and experiences that the rest of the members need here

• +2 1

Everyone wants his topic to be good. If you want to make the topic better then you have to give good information because then the topic will be very popular so everyone will try to give good information to the topic.

As per my perspective, I see all themes and thoughts can be normal and significant, however until you can make your subject well known, you should compose it cautiously and with extraordinary consideration.

A very nice topic.  Crypto is a platform where one can develop one's own knowledge along with income.  Your posts here will be popular when everyone in this forum can read your posts and understand and learn something.  And people seem to be effective and informative through your posts and helpful to work in this forum.

For gaining more popularity,first of all we have to judge people and their interests after that we can make a post which every one like the most.Than that post will add into hot posts.May be hot posts will change after every hour.

I think for creating a topic members should follow some steps. Specially beginners. First of all beginners should search in the forum which kinds of topic are not present in forum. After that they should research about the rising problem or the current facts related to the forum and then using their own creativity and making a informative topic. There is no way of making an informative topic but study amd research.

I think we should creating some new topic. There are some topic which can be popular.and allso read carefully any topic so that you can understand.. And we allso read the post from the senior member by growing our experience. So,we should make some topic useful then our comment can popular. thank you.

What kind of topics will popular that the topics which one member posted then others members have think that what an easy topic then it could be forcely posted by others members and your topics is good to others then also it could be popular

There are no special stories to post to gain popularity but all you need to do is to make sure that your put your best in the post 

Yes, the one who writes the publications must know that there are people who still do not know much about the field and have not learned until now because you have to explain things slowly and simplify the matter as much as possible

Hello friend, yes, I agree with you, in order for the topic to be popular, it must be useful to all members of the forum, understandable to them too, and it is good to discuss new topics to increase everyone's knowledge