Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Yes, you are absolutely right. To create topics is very important to get good reputation. We must ensure that the topic we are creating must be full of knowledge. So that, our topic must be able to get good reputation. Our topic must be understandable for all the members working on this forum. 

It was a very important post for beginners. There are several criteria we must follow in order to reduce the deletion of posts.  Before publishing any post, we must conduct a search so as not to publish duplicate topics, we must move away from copying processes, we must adhere to the rules and laws well.

Everyone should try to write articles, but the idea is to write it well in order not to be exposed to warning points and lose your account. You must review your words, their ease and the source for each article so that it is correct so as not to make beginners learn wrong things.

• +3 1

Yes your topic benefitical for me.We want to always make good quality topics.First we want to know which topic is good for which section.Then we want to make useful and new informative topics.

Yes i am also wuth you i read you topic and i think that you are making such a valuable topics and the most important thing that every guy want to know that  make your topic more attractive make your topic as simple as possible if you make it simple everyone can easilg read your topic so just kind of it

I like your third point the most important thing in Ny topic which is information so we are very thankful to you for shearing with us such a  valuable topic 

You wrote a good advice, yes, this is true. When we create a new topic, we must choose the appropriate section for the content of the topic, this achieves ease in searching and categorizing the topics. We must also write the topic in an easy-to-understand manner so that the benefit reaches others. Thank you

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Thanks my dear friend your post is best but I don't have any information about this page. However now I am learning excellent and the new things day by day. Give me your honest opinion.

My dear if you want to create e,tra good post than you have to be stidy about crypto and do something best  because if you no knowledge about crypto than your post is not so good than your post canmot be paid ok good by thank you so much.

In fact, before you post a theme, it is important to realize that it is the right partner, in which area it should have a place, and that the use of simple language should be consistently observed. By doing this, I agree to reduce the amount of deletion of posts.

Yes I agree with you. It is very necessary for new members to know this information about it its very necessary for every group members thanks for sharing it

Yes you are right first of all we have to read rule which have been paid in every section and understand. And basic thing to know before creating topic first of all I want to tell that no one that section is talking about because you have about post topic. And topic we have must simple language and useful wording

It is true, there are a lot of members posting in one section, especially the beginners section and the crypto world section, which is what we notice in the total posts shown in these sections, unlike other sections that know a few posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, before posting a subject, it is very important to know the section it belongs to and always observe the use of simple language, so I think we can decrease the number of posts being deleted.

• +2 1

Making post is not a only task it can be understandable by every one and you can take replies of your post .it seems to be good post and yes indeed relitive section is much important.

I totally agree with you my friend I am a beginner and for now I am only making comments I hope in the future to be able to make my own publications while I am learning a lot from other people's publications I try to make my comments useful so that when they read me they can immediately understand me I use vocabulary easy and understandable success for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

Creating new topic is not as difficult as members think but it has certain conditions, the most important one is to have good knowledge about crypto world, I really do not like topics with extremely short question , and I feel that whoever wrote it is doing it intentionally just to get paid, respectful members should make their topics worth reading and discussing.

• +2 1

I strongly agree with you as by composing a post we need a strong but appropriate topic so that our post could not deleted sometimes our topic is outstanding and our content as well but when we use jargon (the selection of words used by experts and high ranked educated professional people ) here than it may be difficult to convey whatever we want to convey to our fellows so we should avoid jargon and must not be confused in the selection of the topic as well in which section we must compose this .

For reputation and follower making friends by helping other that will lead to a good reputation by your friends then they will check you profile from time to time.Yes my friend this is a good to writing a good topic , because we need a good topic to learn new good information , so we have to cherche about information never written in this forum and share it with a good way.

Good day every one.for creating topic we must have good and useful storage of words and should make good usage of language.so always try to do that work which could be understood by all fellows.

@Ch Ayyan your posts are always important, i understand your point very well, it is a sad truth that there are good  posts in the wrong section, and about creating topics that are not understandable, I think that is just due to the lack of good English proficiency.

Thank you so much to sharing this Useful information with us one thing I want to tell you that this things very helpful to create the new topics because there are many members who are not able to create their own topic that's why they are receiving the The Warning point

• +3 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Wehave to read the guidelines which have pinned every section. So you understand and follow rulesand regulations.  You just focus on your work earn money. 

I have some knowledge about to create new post firstly you don't copy paste other mate post your  post should be unique and ethanic use simple language that may other one can understand .

• +2 1

Thank you buddy you just shared.a great meaningful topic it will helped alot of beginners who just started crypto and are not aware of the rules of topics creativity .