Best trade vs Worst trade - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Best trade vs Worst trade

I believe that right now you have good options like ETH, which is quite economical as well as ripple, those alts would be a relatively safe investment for its usefulness in the market, if you want something riskier you can invest in one network that is the ICO that I am now and I believe that has a very good future ahead.

I am more interested in coins that are already in coinmarketcap and have good reputations such as eth, ltc, neo and bnb. I don't dare speculate to buy a new type of coin because it's risky. but it's your choice whether to be in a position like me or take a risk.

Best trade was to buy Bitcoin in 2009 obviously. But no one knew back then that the price is going to go up so much so only a very few people bought it. Now all of us ask ourselves why did we not buy 

24 minutes ago, Nicearce said:

The best trade I experience is stratis way back 2017 I got almost 20 percent interest for day trade.

My worst trade i'll buy some coin example is xaurum gamma and until now I wait for the pump the worst is never pump and the market is stay at lower price value until now but I.didn' lost hope that shitcoin give me an profits in the future because patience is the key to success.

2017 is a good year for cryptocurrency investors, where the majority of coins and token prices rise very high. After that period, crypto prices continued to fall and many investors lost money from buying tokens at the highest price. But I think if we already hold coins that have large liquidity, we can hold it for the long term

13 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

My best trade is my first trade than i purchase 60000 doge coin and within a day its price up and i earned profits equal to 20000 doge coin and worst trade i purchased 97000 pac coins in the rate of 42 satoshi in cryptopia exchange after this cryptopia exchange hacked and my coin not in my used in this time its value near 3 to 4 satoshi.

Yea dogecoin is every trader's favorite shitcoin, and it sucks you lost more on cryptopia but you're not alone on that be can I too lost a lot on cryptopia and I really hope they come back and give us our money.

3 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

Yes i am also hope full about cryptopia exchange working again give me my all money. you have any idea what cryptopia exchange working again because i know many people who lost his money in cryptopia exchange like you.  

im sorry friend but I have no idea when are they coming back up again and the worst part is we cant actually sue them for this because of the terms so we just have to wait and hope they'll be honest and give us our money back.

5 minutes ago, rockaybe said:

im always having bad trade on cryptocurrency, i dont know why when i buy the coin

the coin keep dump! and never pump , so im stop trading 

You're having sone sort of a bad luck there my friend so I suggest you buy a coin at its ATL and hold it for a month and you'll be happy with your profit. For now I think zec is a good buy and its at low prices indeed.

5 minutes ago, rockaybe said:

i think, im an impatient traders, because i cant stand when see the coin that i bought 10 min ago just dump for 0.1% from my buy price,

i dont think that i can trade anymore, key of traders succes is always be patient

Then here is a tip that might help you trade better. Buy the coin you like and set your sell order and close the exchange and come back in a day or 2 and I'm pretty sure that you'll find your coins sold already. But don't set high sell order and do like 5-7% profit.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:06 AM, ayroz said:

then why are you still holding?

i know people say "you only lose if you sell", but if the coin os doomed and abandoned by the devs, then just dump it lol.

better to lose only 80% than 90% or 100%

I am holding because i hope the price increase but after that the coin delist in market. I want to sell but its not worthed to sell because the price very very low. 😣

1 hour ago, Misno said:

That is the reason I do not like cryptocurrency trading events that we do not want to happen even worse than we imagined ... Thank you for the information ...

Actually we can minimize losses in trading by using fundamental and technical analysis. When I bought my STQ I really didn't use both analyzes, I bought it because I saw the price was cheap, but it turned out that I was stuck by myself.

My best trade is in 2012 I bought a bitcoin for 13$ and sold it in 2017 for 17,000$
There I made great fortune and it was a lifetime deal for me

Life is great and enjoy it

Best trade for me was an altcoin x20. Worst trade for me was an altcoin -97% 😂 luckily I did not invest too much in that altcoin, but still it is a horrible loss. I sold few weeks back because I''m not confident it will ever rise again

On 10/18/2019 at 5:34 AM, kjames said:

trading is very risky even you are expert trader , still if you do little mistake everything can gone. so its very important to never mistake is trading.

Yeah brother, the world of CryptoCurrencies are a very high risky place to land and start play in it, because there is no guaranty that you will make profits if you join it, so it's better to learn the rules very carefully before starting to do some investment, otherwise you will only lose all your funds in cryptocurrencies, without any profits, i will also add that we must watch out our children, because a friend of me had lose more than 10000$, because of his kid.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

agree.. best trade are in late 2016 and early 2017. i made some big profit back then. almost all of coin prices are going crazy. 
worst trade that i have are holding bitconnect in the past, also buying some shitcoins and loss 80%.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:54 AM, duncun007 said:

In crypto we see  lot of coins do 10x but we also see coins dumping 97% in value so i want you guys to tell me your best and your worst trade ill start

-best trade was dgb in early 2017

-worst trade is probably STORM i kept holding and it kept dumping 😂

My most recent best trade was just recently, I bought MICRO on Yobit and placed it in INVESTBOX for 5 days. I not only gained the invest box amount of 5%, but the value of the coin also inceased by 30% in just 5 days.

35% gain is not bad for 5 days.

34 minutes ago, mivindlc said:

My most recent best trade was just recently, I bought MICRO on Yobit and placed it in INVESTBOX for 5 days. I not only gained the invest box amount of 5%, but the value of the coin also inceased by 30% in just 5 days.

35% gain is not bad for 5 days.

thats one lucky break my friend yobit investbox is good with returns.

12 minutes ago, sibyls997 said:

in my view probably mate there's no alternative coin now that can do even x2 because of the circumstances of the market, but try to check on coin market cap if you can find some. I just want to suggest to make technical analysis because some progress of altcoin now is temporary which after days suffering again and sometimes gradually become shitcoin . So be careful  mate. 

dude just today several coins did 2x in one day! you should check the market before making a statement like that.

yes there are lot of coins in the crypto trading which pump very hard and give us 10x, sometimes they give 100x too, they are the most profitable coins but their movement is temporary and after then they dump very hard.

Hard Worker 😎😎

If you want good profit first you need choose right coin.  My suggestion is you can buy ETH, because ETH is very good coin and ETH price also low. After finish this year you can take very good return. Bitcoin price will very effective of all altcoin price. So bitcoin price need to raise up.

A lot of bad and a good trade, I have lost track of the best and as well as the worse ones, I don't dwell too much on these things , I move on as soon as possible.

On 18.10.2019 at 05:54, duncun007 said:

In crypto we see  lot of coins do 10x but we also see coins dumping 97% in value so i want you guys to tell me your best and your worst trade ill start

-best trade was dgb in early 2017

-worst trade is probably STORM i kept holding and it kept dumping 😂

It’s just that they’re risky contacting such coins. They were issued to make a profit from those with whom they will remain. Of the specially raised at the expense of the dollar and as a result, a large part was brought to fiat, these coins will never rise!

On 10/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, rockaybe said:

to participant on binance ieo, its to imposibble mate! 

because they required ticket to participant, and to get the ticket is hard, diffrent with normal ico

I wouldn't participate in IEO or ICO even if the ticket was given to me for free because I don't trust all these ico because they dump hard the min they're listed.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:42 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Actually we can minimize losses in trading by using fundamental and technical analysis. When I bought my STQ I really didn't use both analyzes, I bought it because I saw the price was cheap, but it turned out that I was stuck by myself.

STQ was another reminder to lots of people that ico will always be scams

Best trade on Bitcoin 2017 make 80k $ and worst trade on Xrp which break my heart can nkt mention my loss.But bitcoin  helps me good.So it all part of life .Now i am holding XRP for December.Then i will cash oit it.

Best trade so far that i have experienced when btc rising to $20,000 and i'm trading some eth before then and get around 4x from my initial fund, Siacoin was good too from 1 satoshi to around 5 satoshi if i'm not wrong but now it's dead coin. My worst trade was NXT when they are airdroping some IGNIS for nxt holder, Well it's normal i think because crypto market that very violatile.

5 hours ago, kiathaco said:

my vote fell on Binance Coin, Ethereum, Dash, and Bitcoin SV.  These four Altcoins are very good if you buy now and currently, the price is still affordable for small investors.  Binance Coin and Bitcoin SV are the ones I recommend most to buy now because in the next few years the price is predicted to be high.

Bitcoin and ethereum are the choices of many people because of their large liquidity and are also traded on all exchangers. Besides bitcoin and ethereum, there are lots of coins we can trade and one of them is Litecoin which in my opinion has good prospects

22 hours ago, rockaybe said:

no bro, you are wrong, if im get ticket for ieo binance i really happy, because ieo on binance is really good, no dump after listing.. because most of them will pump 3 - 5 time from ieo prices 

I lost faith in all ICO and IEO in general mate because all I've seen so far is people losing money in it and if IEO could give back 3 TO 5x returns then I don't think that project would be financially stable in the future because all those who participated in ieo wil sell.