Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

Hello, good afternoon. Industries already being transformed by blockchain. Financial institutions have positioned themselves at the forefront of blockchain technology. Blockchain technology has the potential to provide a much faster and cheaper alternative to traditional cross-border payments methods. Blockchain is unstoppable, my friend!

Blockchain must be the future because the blockchain technology is most trusted and also it is the controller of all the cryptocurrencies transactions. 

I agree with you crypto is a future because its safest and fastest way to transaction.You can also stake all the time and your money will be guaranteed by the online.If you secure your account carefully you don't have any problem any time.Day by day crypto users number is increasing and world knows crypto well.In the other hand real money always continue to use first prefer.Because its real and belong to just you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the blockchain is a financial revolution and it came to change the financial world, it can be compared to an accounting book where each transaction is recorded, it is transparent, secure, traceable and decentralized and no currency can be falsified

Cryptocurrencies also have to know how to use them, and work them.
Good post a cordial greeting.

I believe that Blockchain is the future, since it is part of the new technology, that every day advances more and more, changing the way of life of people, making it easier and easier.

Blockchain and bitcoin point to a future, and point to a world, where content exists forever, where it’s permanent, where it doesn’t go away, where it exists forever on every single node that’s connected to it.

Luckily, blockchain technology is being used more and more and I imagine that it will be used more and more for purposes other than cryptocurrencies ... in some sites they do it to know exactly where the products come from and with the issue of the covid they were talking that the blockchain could be used to control a little more

It can securely transfer a value or information.

Can host on Smart Contract

It eliminates intermediaries. The last user registers.

It reduces the cost of sending money anywhere in the world to zero.

It allows instant, secure, borderless transaction.

It aotomates paymen protocols.

Blockchain is one of the most important technologies in the 21th century as many experts said ! this technology has proved to us that it will has a bright future! when we see the number of people who believe in this cryptocurrencies project is increasing day by day so we should really believe in that bitcoin and many cryptocurrencies would have a good future! and maybe it will affect on all the current financial international system in a few years..

you are right friend, I totally agree with you, I personally think that both blockchain and cryptocurrencies are the future of the economy and finance.

I believe that blockchain is a revolutionary technology that allows greater privacy and security when moving money from one place to another, it is also impossible for it to be traced due to the level of encryption it has

On 10/17/2019 at 11:44 PM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

Thanks for the contribution, excellent! One of the greatest benefits that the Blockchain brings is its ultra-secure network. Because the transmitted data is inherently encrypted, it is much more secure than the standard username and password system.
  • +5 1

Remember cryptocurrency is still very young at this moment. bitcoin alive for 11 years. The future of technology will be very bright. Almost all countries are working in this field.

Blockchain and its potencial impact on the audit profession:

While traditional audit and assurance services will remain essential, blockchain business applications and new accounting technology are likely to have a significant impact on the way auditors execute engagements.

If many people have already started investing in cryptocurrencies because everyone knows that they leave you a lot of profits and to buy cryptocurrencies you need a blockchain there will no longer be banks in the future there will only be blockchain that is what I think.

I also think that blockchain is our future. People have long needed a system like blockchain, and I think it will soon be implemented in all areas.

Blockchain technology is a true revolution in the world of financial trading. And it goes beyond that to be a comprehensive technology that can be relied upon to create an integrated technological system. Through blockchain technology, it is possible to build applications that perform any task, implementation or function.

A blockchain is a technology for storing and transmitting information without a control organ. Technically, it is a distributed database whose information sent by users and internal links to the database are checked and grouped at regular time intervals into blocks, thus forming a chain. The whole is secured by cryptography. By extension, a blockchain is a distributed database that maintains a list of records protected against tampering or modification by storage nodes; it is therefore a distributed and secure register of all transactions carried out since the start of the distributed system. This is why blockchain has become the world's No.1 technology, the proof is now, with it even organizations like OMC and OMS work

Good topic friend, I also think that the Blockchain is the future, it is the most transparent payment system that there is until now where everything is written visible and cannot be modified or deleted, apart from the decentralization of a resource where there are intermediaries that regulate you are the owner of your own finances.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 5:44 AM, Keith700 said:

free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.

Keith I don't know a lot about that. I want to learn about cryptocurrencies but I keep reading about regulations, taxation and even prosecutors. Are you sure that blockchain systems can hide the tracks and not allow governments to know about our transcations?

• Useful or interesting 1

Blockchain in general is a technology that should be decentralized to run on its full potential. When we say just blockchain it doesn't mean a lot. There are private blockchains and they lose at least a hundred features of what Bitcoin has and they are not immutable or provide transparency.

• +2 1

One of the first steps that we should do is understand how the blockchain works, we do not do it at the beginning when we are newbies, because we do not know where to start. But one of the important things is to know what it is about, I know very well that sometimes it is difficult for some people, but it is advice for the newest, who sit down to study what all this is about, you will be that lose as little money as possible along the way. It is also our duty to be able to teach most of the people who want to enter not to make some mistakes, and one is not knowing what the world of cryptocurrencies is about and what the blockchain really is and how it works.

Bitcoin is the future. I don't know about the blockchain technology, it seems to be ok but very hyped and maybe IBM has found a good way to produce with it but maybe this that they created is not even a blockchain.

• +1 1