Always do your own research - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Creating topics in this forum is quite a good positive thing but we have to note that not everyone has the ideas and knowledge of creating helpful topics which is why i think the senior members should always assist us with this topic creations before we also become experience members and make our own contributions.

It is possible to create many good topics through research with your own thoughts.  Research results in many new topics from which topics can be posted by creating a good content and research results keep the thoughts fresh.  Something new is discovered when research is done, so everyone should do more research.

The replies are obvious but we surely need to see when we are creating the topics if they are already there otherwise your topic will be deleted and so all the replies with it too.

I agree with your opinion. We can create 3-4 topics daily but with a deep research. We can create the topics that are not already discussed at the forum otherwise it will be deleted. If we want to discuss a topic then we should write it in the search bar. If its already discussed then it will be shown on the screen and if its unique them just go on.

It’s really good idea. It’s important to create unique post everyday. If we can create more tropic we can earn more money. In this platform,  we can earn handsome money by posting, so it’s very important to create unique and useful post.   

• +1 1

In my opinion, you need to research about crypto currency. By this you can make useful and unique topic for this forum. You can also make useful forum comments for researching crypto currency. So always try to research current crypto marketing and others. You can follow google for researching crypto. 

• +1 1

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

@Raven You have shared a very good information with us. As you said that every member of this group should do their own research and investigate themselves and then create new topics in this forum daily. I agree with you that every member should create at least 3 to 4 daily. As if we look at many members of this form, then they post here every day only and only when they do not create a topic. He only posts here on topics made by other members, while none of the topics themselves are done and this is a very bad thing. They should investigate and find themselves here and then they themselves create at least 2 to 3 topics daily here. In this way we can make this forum even more mine. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I totally agree with your Concepts and perception because if you do your own researches, that is when you know your faults and the places where you need to step up or places where are you need to actually step down and take another directions

Without exploring appropriately you could make a ton of posts and themes that have a truly straightforward answer, so I concur that investigating for certain minutes prior to making subjects helps the gathering.

• +1 1

You are right dear. According to the rules of this site we should not copy paste the comments of other people. We should research our own topics to get success. We should read the posts of other member of this site to get knowledge about this site. 

There should more topics on crypto currency as it what the whole thing is basically build around.So opening more topics on crypto currency would be useful for all. Members should research on topics and comment to avoid the post being deleted by admin.Higher members who have more experience should put forward more topics .we all should do our own research and put forward our opinions.

Edited by Chirs Anthony

Creating 3 to 4 topics per day is not Easy, even if you create like one topic per day, or even you create one topic per week it would be amazing for the forum and for your profile too.

Dear we will work hard beacuse we should create a one topic daily with useful content which have many informative things. For this your search should be good and you have good ideas about different topics. By creating the best post you are able to get best reputation which make you confident about your post.

Yes we should always do our own research spread our own view about cryptotalk it is very good platform we create our post on new creative material it make our good reputation and increase our experience and knowledge also about cryptocurrencies

It is solid counsel, despite the fact that considering making 3-4 distributions, it could be altogether too much for the new ones, and I incorporate myself, since what we need is to learn. What I do prescribe is to consistently do our own exploration, both for the points and for the remarks, so they can be helpful.

On 4/5/2020 at 5:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Yeah creating new topics could be good or the forum, it makes the forum more discusable place than ever, but now  days its so hard to create posts that will not get deleted because i create some topics i have been thinking about thus topics for more than three says but it get deleted after i published it, so its hard now a days to create a posts.

You are telling the truth.  I agree with you.  In order to increase our knowledge in the forum, we must do research on ourselves, find out something from our research, share it with everyone and always help the crypto forum by discussing important information about crypto.

Thank you my friend for your information.  Own  reachers is best think i thought.  A person is  successful when he knows him very much.    

It will be a very good if each and every members of this forum can take their time in making research before making a topic. Most topics are been deleted this few days by the moderators and the comments made on those topics are also been deleted. So it will be good if we can make research before posting a topic.

• +2 1

It is really good advice for every one of us to research what is new and what we don't clear of ii we should always research them to clear our doubts and enable us to have most efficient in cryptoword currency.

Hi mates, you are all welcome and gratitude to you all. You know what? Fifty five percent of what Leeds to failure in life is due to the fact that we don't make appropriate research. Same thing implys  here, when you make appropriate research on this platform, you most end up succeeding but if you don't, reverse is the case. Thanks

Our own research is very important for posting useful content. So I agree with you. We should always do our own research for creating more meaningful posts for a better earning.

Edited by Roarnoman12

Yes we should make our own researches.when we do something by our own self than we learn that thing very clearly and easily.so for best and better performance we have to make research by our self.

You said right. Because the more we will research more we can learn. As a result we can create more and more interesting post. And it will be very much helpful for the forum as well as our. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hye dear

This is very good suggestion there many people not give correct information so carry your work and complte work and gain knowledge and research through this you give more reputation