Always do your own research - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

I have seen the rules and regulations we should only start those topics which are not started before and should be relavent other wise they will be removed by moderators

It is good to post on the forum about unique and diverse topics. It is very useful to do detailed research about crypto on the internet. We improve our knowledge and gain experience. If we create a post this way, the forum will be better.

Good suggestions Dear! i see many users copiying each other content .it is dangerous because it makes you less popular and does not increase your reputation. So get good rank and a good reputation you should search about the post which you are going to post.it will increase your rank and you will become more confidence

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Yes mate you are absolutely right. we should research on topics and create topics on this Amazing platform to benefit all of us. In this way we all will get amazing knowledge and benefits from this great platform.

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

This is really a good suggestion. Whenever you do your own research than you will never rely on anyone you will make decisions by your own.

Yes you are very right dude we must have to do our own research before creating any topic. We should do a great research and then write a useful and valuable content that helps other members in this forum and we should create one topic daily so new members can get benefit from our topics.

Edited by Farukatie

On 4/5/2020 at 6:32 AM, Zaino34 said:

You are right about this, my friend. We must always strive to write new topics and use research to find new ideas and information. At least, we create one useful topic daily.

Writing new topics is not the main thing here but writing quality post that will make sense to bring more knowledge to people, and that's why I won't support just writing post for writing sale but writing for other's to benefit from the knowledge you shared

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Topic are very useful because they help us to grow our accounts by getting reputation new rank and follow too and we must always strive to write new topic and use research to find new ideas and information.

In this market, it is not possible to rely on others except in superficial or simple matters, and the search is essentially and elaborately located on the responsibility of the person himself in what is related to investment, buying and selling, so no one bears responsibility for the profits or losses of others.

I am agree with you dear that we should not copy paste the other's content becaus it does not give us knowledge so i also believe we should always rely upon our research and posts the comments. 

• +1 1

Absolutely right dear.if we all made 2/3 topics daily and research to put good ideas and information.we find many topic in each section.it would be very benifical and the number of topics also increase

• +4 1

Yes agree with you. It is always necessary to write your own material or content . You can make your own research and then make a topic . And one more thing always share positive things and never ever try to share negative thoughts or opinions. Don't copy paste others work or experience. Do it from your own self.

We will make sure that our posts contain enough information about cryptocurrency and have accurate information because if others learn a lot from our post it will not be good if they learn wrong, 

As we all know that the forum is full of informational posts it takes guts to bring something new but this our real test.I too alway try to bring new and competitive content and in my openion it all depends on your knowledge about current affairs in crypto world.I would suggest everyone to do research on daily basis so that we can bring new and informative contents for our mates.

You are absolutely right, my friend. For your topic to be featured, it needs to be good and useful to everyone. This comes from experience and a search for everything new in the world of crypto, it is a fun world full of everything new.

I think the topics on the platform must be in accordance with a correct and reliable information that there are many new members who seemed to use the platform and they are looking for new informations

Edited by Dedo

You are right. We should always do our own research for posting good quality content. We get the payments only for good quality content of our posts. So, always do your own research.

Yes its right we do hard work and research then create useful and informative topic related to this forum according to rules of this forum yes said 2.or 3 topic daily but I said that 1 topic create daily but useful and informative

• +2 1

Yes you are right, by creating more topics more information is shared. And doing research before posting is a good thing which help us to avoide deletion of our posts. 

• +1 1

We should always do our research and make a topic. We should not copy the topic of any other member of this platform. We should not waste the hard work of any other member. This is against the rules of cryptotalk,  it can lead to the closure of your account. We should always follow the rules of crypto talk and never try to break them.

• +5 1

Yes, we should try ourselves and should create an own and new idea according to our experience,

And do anything as you want because it is your own life and your own effort,

Try for a new and a creative way,

And try must yourself.

I concur with you, I am taking in a ton from this site and I can likewise contribute with information, for example, exchanging and different subjects, interestingly, the posts are looked into and we have those that are well available to us to improve our insight in cryptographic forms of money and different points.

We will unquestionably zero in on the nature of our posts as we make new points in a cryptotalk forum.We will ensure that our posts contain enough data about digital money and have precise data since, in such a case that others gain so much from our post it won't be acceptable on the off chance that they learn wrong, we will consistently be cautious about our post.

We will unquestionably zero in on the nature of our posts as we make new points in a cryptotalk forum.We will ensure that our posts contain enough data about cryptographic money and have exact data since, in such a case that others gain so much from our post it won't be acceptable in the event that they learn wrong, we will consistently be cautious about our post.

• +1 1